Can't Let You Go, but I'll Try

If I Fell

Choi Minho:

It's almost more than 3 months since you left me.

It's almost more than 3 months since I'm faking this smile and pretending I'm okay.

Honestly, I AM NOT OKAY.

Aish, I tried to focus on my works but then still, I am always thinking about you.

Babo, I tried to tell myself that I have to move on because you've met the man of your life but.. *sigh I don't know.

"YAH! Choi Minho!" Key called me.

"N..Nae?" I answered.

"Aigoo. There you are, daydreaming, again and again and again." Key tried to cheer me up as he sang 2PM's song.

"Aniyoooo." I said. "I was just thinking." I said again.

"Ah, what's the different?" he said. "By the way, manager hyung said that you got an offer to play on a drama, he asked me to ask you to look on the scenario and tell him whether you want to play on it or not, arasso?" he told me.

"Woah, chill man, you're just like a train just now." I chuckled. "Arasso, eommaaa." I said.

I read the script. Woah, great, a mellow drama, at least I didn't have to pretend my expression. Haha. It's better for me to work hard these days.

"Yoboseyo, hyung? Nae, this is Minho. Yes, I'll take that job" I called my manager hyung.

I'll try. I'll try so hard to forget you, noona. You're just a part of my past.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda boring chapter. :p but this is the turning point where Minho tried to forget about Eunseo. Do you guys wanna know about the mellow drama that Minho will play? I think I'm going to write a chapter about the story of the drama. Please comment and subscribe! Gamsahamnidaa! :)