Who Do You Think You Are?

If I Fell

Choi Minho:

AAAAAAAA

Have you watched my new drama? Yes I know it's really interesting *over-confident* but then I don't have anytime for my Hyun Jae. Our relationship is gettin better and better.

"Hey there!" I sent her a text message

"Hey Mr. Busy" she replied

"Watched my new eps alr?" 

"Hmm. Sulli looked handsome. haha." 

"Me? Me?"

"What about you?"

"Aigoo. I'm more handsome rite? Seen the kiss scene alr then?"

No answer.

Minho. What are you thinking about? Seriously. 

"Minho! Next scene!"

"Ah, okay, Director!" I said. Sigh

After hours, I finally got a rest. 

Woah! There's some text messages!

"Yeoboo~ you look tired." 

Ya. Jinjja, this girl. I don't know how to react to Eunseo noona anymore. I can't hurt her but seriously she's annoying.

"Well, it was a nice scene, wasn't it?"

Waaah. She answered! I thought she will be angry

"Who said? It was awwwwwkkkwaaarddd. As you know. She's my hoobae and just like my little sister" 

Sent. 

Then suddenly someone close my eyes. 

"Sulli, seriously, play with kwanghee. I'm busy right now."

"Ah, Oppa, I know. You are texting with Hyun Jae. Huh. You are addicted to her." 

"Haha. Funny."

"Seriously. I think I should tell her that you are addicted to her."

"YA! Choi Sulli! Don't you dare." I said and ruffled her hair.

"Haha. Do you know that we are close enough to talk about you?" 

"You guys talk about me? What did she say about me? Tell me, now." 

"Gotcha! We are close but you are not an interesting topic for us to talk about." she said and ran away.

"Ck.."

"Sulli, I've already said don't close my eyes, I'm waiting for Hyu.." 

"Noona?"

I find Eunseo noona is standing there.

"Why don't you reply my message? I saw you were holding your phone."

"Hmm. Well.."

"Why did you reply to that girl and didn't reply mine?"

"How..?"

"Seriously we still have that feeling Minho."

"Noona, I am really sorry, but I am shooting right now, and there are so many staffs here. I think it's not the right place to talk about this."

"Why? I am your girlfriend."

"Wha..? No. Noona. We. Are. Over. I've said it many times. I don't want to hurt you. We had a story. But everything had passed. Now, please go home, take a rest. It's quite late at night. I am going to continue my job."

I left her.

Kim Hyun Jae:

This is really good. Finally I have a me-time. Enjoying a cup of tea in this kind of situation.

"Excuse me. Can we talk?"

"Oh, Eonnie?" Eunseo eonnie came suddenly.

Uh oh. Not a good feeling.

"You should leave Minho. He's mine. Besides, who do you think you are? I was, I am, and I will always be his girlfriend."

What? Well calm down Hyun Jae.

"Eonnie, I am not his girlfriend anyway, so why should you be angry?"

"You are being flirty, aren't you? He loves me so much that he will never see another girl unless this girl is being flirty or so."

"Eonnie, I really respect you as a sunbae but your words are to harsh." I said and I left.

Honsetly, I don't care. Well, nothing happens between me and Minho oppa right? Besides she's also not his girlfriend. *shrugged*

Choi Minho:

"Hyun Jae-ah. Will you be at home at seven o'clock?" I called her.

"Yep, I think so. Wae?" I said.

"Aniyaa, the staffs bought a big cake but then I can't eat it by myself. Cheesecake, you favourite." I said

"Woaah! Okay. I'l definitely be at home."

"Okay, see you."

Kim Hyun Jae:

I really don't think about Eunseo eonnie's words anymore, but honestly yes I am upset. Why did she come to me? Why should she say those things to me? Well, but does Minho oppa still in love with her? Aigoo,why should I care. Remember, you cannot love him. Love is a misery. Luckily, Minho oppa gonna bring something that I love so, cheer up!

I got home when suddenly...

Someone splashes water or soda I think to me. I cannot see who he or she. What I know is just I'm all wet.

My manager quickly asks me to come inside hom before anyone see this and become a scandal.

Choi Minho:

This. Is. Crazy.

I am in front of Hyun Jae's house when I see Eunseo noona splash her. She's totally sick. I leave the cake with my manager and I run to catch her. 

"Noona!" I call her

"Oh, Minho? You are looking for me?" she says with an angelic smile

"Don't think that I didn't saw you before."

"What? That's a lesson for her. You are mine."

"Stay away from her, or I will not hesitate to hurt you." 

"Minhoo-yaaa." she says this with aegyo.

"Noona seriously. Are you sick? I tried not to hurt you but this is crazy and beyond the limitation. This can be considered as a crime."

"What? Are you going to call the police?"

"If I have to."

"Minho, this is for you. I love you so much. I cannot live without you."

"If you do love me, you wouldn't leave me in the first place. This is the last time I warn you, noona. Stay away from Hyun Jae and my life. I love her. I do relly love her. Maybe I was in love with you, but with Hyun Jae, it's different, I love her more and more everyday. You are actually a nice person, go and find a nice man out there noona, but he's not me. If I find out that you hurt her again, I will give this recording to the police." 

"What? You recorded our conversation? How could you..?"

"As a proof noona. So please, you know what'll happen if this goes to the police."

"Okay, but can I get a goodbye kiss?"

I just take her hand ,"Take care noona."

I run to my manager and take the cake. 

Kim Hyun Jae:

After I take a bath, I hear someone comes. I go downstairs and...

"Oh, oppa."

"Are you okay?" he hugs me tightly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo, I'm back. Have a lot of tasks in university but gonna update as soon as possible. 

What do you think will happen about them?

Please comment and subscribe!

Lots of love, Monica Angela.

Anyway, if there are some of you who have kakaotalk and want to add me just add: angelamonica17 and follow my twitter @monicangela. Mention me for follow back! :D