End of the Day

If I Fell

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Are you okay?" he hugs me tightly.

"Uh.. Ne.. I'm okay."

"Sit down first and drink this." he said

"Yes, Thank you.. You don't have to do this." I said

"Of course I have to do this! Why are you always be like this? Ignoring, pretending you're okay, running away from me? Don't I give enough proof to tell you that I'm care for you. That I love you?" he suddenly said.

 

Choi Minho:

"Of course I have to do this! Why are you always be like this? Ignoring, pretending you're okay, running away from me? Don't I give enough proof to tell you that I'm care for you. That I love you?" I blurted out.

I don't care anymore. I can't hold this any longer. I have to know her feeling now.

"I don't want to fall to the same mistake anymore." 

"Who said that I'm the same mistake as before? I won't do the things that'll hurt you. Haven't I showed you enough?"

"Show me what? That you go with Eunseo eonni again? I've almost fall for you but then you went out with Eunseo eonni. How can I believe that?"

"When?" I asked. Seriously this is the result of she came back to my life.

"In the coffee shop? And I don't want to know more after that." 

"Seriously Hyun Jae. It was nothing. Yes she tried to go back with me but then I've loved you and I won't give up on us that's why I never wanted to go out with her anymore. I even told her not to bother with my life anymore."

"I..."

"You don't have to say anything now. Just go to sleep. I know it's a very hard day for you. Sleep well." I said and left.

It's not that I don't want to explain everything but it's a really long day and I don't want me or her say anything that we don't want to say. It's better for us to calm down ourselves first.