Should I?

If I Fell

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Hyun Jae-ah!"

"Oh? Kibum oppa?"

"Do you have a minute to talk?" ask Kibum oppa with a smile

"Just a minute? Okay."

"Well. Maybe minutessssss." he answered back with funny face

"Haha. Okay."

We went to a cafe nearby.

"so.... You know what am I going to talk about."

"If you're talking on his behalf then I won't really listen."

"It's not that he asked me. But do you know we are the one who's getting stressed at home. Let me tell you. He lose his energy, excitement, and everything."

"Isn't that also what had happened when he was with Eunseo eonnie?"

"That's not the end. He sometimes mumbling about you. He looks like a depressed person. We're really getting crazy. Even Hyo Rin can't handle him. He really loves you. Even before you realize it. He even already fallen for you before his crazy idea about we got married and hello baby. He just didn't realize it too! And do you know that when he was with Eunseo, Eunseo was the one who ran after him. Not Minho. But this time, he really run for you. I thought you also like him but what happened?"
 

"Well, I dont want to be hurt again, oppa. It's enough."

"Minho is not the type to break a girl's heart, though."

"But I saw him with Eunseo, oppa. Not once, but sometimes. And even Eunseo eonnie came to me."

"Seriously? That crazy girl! Minho had already said to her that he didn't even have a little feeling anymore to her. And she still dare to do it? Yes Eunseo like to come to visit Minho, being flirty, and so on but Minho didn't care about her anymore because of you. Well in my opinion Minho is really into you and love you so much. It was different when he was with Eunseo. He was just being comfortable with Eunseo's care for him. But with you? He loves you! I don't want to push you to love Minho back if you don't. I am here just to tell you the truth so that you guys won't have any misunderstanding. It's your choice now. If you don't love him then I think Minho has to forget you also or he'll be hurt more than before."

"Well. Thanks oppa."

"Welcome. I gotta go. Take care of yourself! And if you guys are not going to be together, remember, you're still shining SHINee's bestfriend." he said with a wink.

"Haha, arasso." I said "Take care,oppa."

Key oppa seriously made me confused. One side I want to believe Minho oppa, far before Key oppa came,  but well, this other part said that I can't be fooled and hurt again.

What should I do?