50 Days

If I Fell

Choi Minho:

Woah. Today is our 50 Days! What should I do? Should I call Yoogeun's mom again and we play together? I think that will do.

Where should we go? What should I wear? Wait, I want to make a surprise, but what should I do? Aigoo. I'm getting excited and nervous! What should I say to her? WHy is it so fast that we have come to our 50 days?

"Minho-ssi! What are you doing?" someone called me.

"Oh, hyung." I said as I looked Donghae hyung.

"What are you doing? Wandering around with a confused face. Luckily you met me, not Kyuhyun or you will be the victim of his evil side." Donghae hyung joked.

"Aniya. I'm thinking of a surprise." I said.

"WOAH! What surprise? How dare you not tell me about this. So who's the lucky girl?" he said.

"A.. Aniyoo hyung. It's not like that. It's just a surprise between... friends." I said. Why is it so hard to say that I am her friends. Aish. Getting crazy lately.

"Friend? Jinjja? Eii. Geotjimal. Don't lie to your hyung." he said.

"Err. I don't know." I said.

"What with you don't know? My boy is fallin' in love, huh?" he said.

"Hyuuung." I said

"Mwo? Don't act cute that way Minho. You look terrible." he teased me.

"Aish. Hyung. You're not helping." I said.

"How am I suppose to help when I know nothing?" he said.

"Just tell me, how to make a surprise for a friend. A .. girl." I said.

"Well, you have to know what she likes because every girl is special." he said to me with a wink.

Oh, yes! She loves to try new food, go to beautiful places, and.. Okay, I have a plan!

"Hyung. Never wink to me anymore. You look terrible." I said with a bright smile and quickly ran to call Hyun Jae.

"Ya! This child! I've helped you, remember? You owe me a lunch!" he shouted.

"OKAY!" I shouted back from a distance.

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Yoboseyo? Nae? Umm. I have a class today. 1 o'clock? Okay. See ya!" I hung up.

Minho oppa asking me to be ready after my class? What are we going to do?

 

After Class...

"Jagiyaaaaa." Minho oppa waved to me.

I . Am . Totally . Embarassed.

Luckily there's only few people there and I think no one heard what he said.

"Ya! Babo Minho! What if there's a paparazzi or someone who over-heard? We're dead. What should we tell them?" I said with a lower voice.

"No one heard what I said. Trust me, jagiya. Now get into the car." he said.

"EOMMA!"

"Yoogeunnie!" I said.

"We're going to a family trip today!" he said.

"Let's goo!" I said.

Choi Minho:

She was happy. I was glad. But I think she forgot that today is our 50 days. *sigh*

We arrived at Petite France. It took two hours to get here but it was very nice.

"Wuah, oppa! This is so cool! It's very nice!" she said.

"Let's go." I held Yoogeun up and her hand. Wha.. What.. Why were my heart beating so fast? Aish. Control yourself Babo Minho.

We took photos, ate, play together. It was very nice. We have a cup of coffee while we were watching Yoogeun played near the fountain.

"Oppa, jinjja gamsahamnida. I really like it here. It's like I'm in Europe now." she said with a smile.

"Do you know why we are here?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked back with a confused face.

She didn't remember it. *sigh*

"Why? Why?" she asked again.

"It's our 50 days babo." I slightly smile and ruffled her hair.

"EH? Jinjja? Jeongmal mianhaeyoo oppa. I didn't mean it. I .. I was just too busy that.." she stuttered.

"Shh. It's okay, jagiya. Beside, we're only pretending, right?" I said. Why it hurts so much when I realize that we're only PRETENDING?

"Oppa, mianhaeyo." she said with aegyo.

"Hahaha. Jagiya. You.. Hahaha." she's just too cute. "I want to give you.." I said when I heard..

"Eommaaa!" I heard Yoogeun's voice. Aish. Failed to give her present.

"Nae?" she ran to Yoogeun. I followed.

"Are you hurt, dear?" she asked with a panic expression.

"Ani. I just want to give you this." Yoogeun said and gave a flower for her.

AIgoo. My wife and my son are so cute. *clcik* I took a photo of them.

"Gomawo, dear." she said and hugged Yoogeun. I took another picture.

"This is just too good to be true. This is what I dream of in the future. Far away from full activities and having fun with my own family. She's just perfect tobe the mother of my children." I said to myself. I smiled while I was thinking about this.

Waaaait.. What are you thinking? She's your dongsaeng, Minho. Aigoo. You're getting more crazy. Stop it. Stop it!

After some time, we got Yoogeun home. He was sleeping.

"Seems he was having fun." Yoogeun's mother said.

"Thank you for letting us bringin Yoogeun today." I said.

"You're welcome." she smiled.

We went back to the car.

"Let's go." I said. I brought her to 63 buildings.

"Oppa, I thought we were going home." she said.

"Our date isn't over, jagiya. We have to make today as a memorable day." I said.

Make it last longer, Hyun Jae-ssi. Because after this day over, we only have another 50 days. And I'm afraid it will go so fast.

"Oppa, jinjja gomawo." she said.

I brought her to the restaurant. We ate and talked. Finally, I have the moment to give my present because before it was distracted.

"Hyun Jae-ssi." I called her.

"Nae?"

"Will you please wait for a moment, I want to go to the toilet." I said.

I  went and I took the way around, came back slowly from her back, and put a necklace to her neck.

"Omo! Oppa! You scared me." she said. "What is this?" she asked.

"It's a present for you. To remind you that I am your husband for another 50 days. So don't flirt with other man." I said.

"It's really beautiful, oppa. Gomawo." she smiled.

We finished our food and I took her home.

In front of her house, I stopped.

"Oppa, thank you for today." she said.

"I am the one who have to thank you." I smiled.

"Umm. Here." she said and gave me something.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Sorry for being cliche but yes, I pretend that I forget about today. Actually, I have prepared a gift for you. I thought you won't remember but then you prepared these things. I'm just afraid that this gift is not as great as yours." she said. "Hope you like it!" she said.

"Wha.. Ya! Jagiya. You. Aish. I think you're more evil than Kyuhyun hyung. I thought you really forget. And.. Ah, forget it. Woah! How do you know I rarely have a watch? I love it! Thank you so much, Hyun Jae!" I smiled widely and ruffled her hair.

"Haha. Okay I think it's time for me to go home. Goodnight oppa!" she opened her door.

I quickly ran to her side and helped her to open the door.

"Goodnight to you too, my princess. Sleep tight." I said.

And... Without realizing it, I kissed her forehead. Babo Minho. Babo babo babo!

"Umm. A.. It's just an.. oppa to dongsaeng goodnight kiss. Goodnight dongsaeng!" I said.

"Ah. Nae. Goodnight oppa." she said.

I ran to my car. Blushed. What was I thinking just now? Aish.

Stop beating so fast. Aish. I bet I can't sleep today.

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Umm. A.. It's just an.. oppa to dongsaeng goodnight kiss. Goodnight dongsaeng!" he said.

Yes it is. Nothing more. Stop thinking about it. Get to sleep, you have to go to campus tomorrow. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter! How is it?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)