Surprising Surprise

If I Fell

Comeback from a loooong hiatus :) ENJOY! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Minho:

It has been 3 weeks since I have been Hyun Jae's husband. Well, it was fun! We shared stories, spent time together, and did many things.

Today, I'm gonna give her a surprise.

 

.........................................................................

 

I'm going to bring Yoogeun with me and we'll go to Cabi Bay together!

She'll be excited I bet. I called her and asked her to meet in Cabi Bay. To avoid rumour, I choose the day when students are at school and I also bring SHINee, Hyo Rin, and Khuntoria plus Sulli and Luna. Well, the more the merrier. Beside we had already got permission from Lee Soo Man ahjuhssi. Even he asked SNSD to join us too! [P.S. it's very rare when our Soo Man ahjuhssi is very kind] But they have their own schedule so here we are.

The others go in first and I, with Yoogeun, wait for her. In weekday, Cabi Bay seems to be mine only. :p No one here, luckily. Only some tourists. Yeah I have a right time. All schools are having their exams.

"Oppa, I have arrived! Wait for me!" she texted me.

"Yoogeun-ah, your eomma will be here, hide first okay?" I said.

"Eomma?"

"Nae, yoogeun. You have Taemin appa and Hyo Rin eomma. Now you also have Minho appa and Hyun Jae eomma. Arasso?" I said.

"Nae appa!" so I asked Yoogeun to hide.

There she is. Cute as usual.

"Annyeong oppa!" she shouted and ran.

"Annyeong!" I said and quickly closed her eyes.

"Mwo-yaaa?" she said.

"Sssh. Follow me." I said

I brought her to Yoogeun's place and opened her eyes.

"Eomma." Yoogeun called her cutely. He is a really good boy.

"Kyaaa!" she shouted and held Yoogeun in a blink.

"Annyeong Yoogeun-aaaah" she said and kissed him.

"This is Hyun Jae eomma, Yoogeun."

"Nae, appa!" Yoogeun said. "Annyeong eomma!"

Yoogeun came to Hyun Jae and kissed her.

Aigoo. This is gonna be fun!

We joined the others and played all day long.

Well, we looked like kids! We gone nuts.

Kim Hyun Jae:

"Hyun Jae eomma." Yoogeun called me.

"Nae, dear?" I said.

"I'm really hungry, can we eat now?" he said with an innocent look. He is supeeer adorable!

"Ah! Nae! Arahsso. Mianhaeyo Yoogeunie, you must be very hungry." I said. What kind of mom that forget to give her son food? Babo Hyun Jae!

"It's okay, eomma. Beside, I'm really having fun with SHINee appa, all samcheon and imo." he said and smiled.

"Guys, anyone of you want to eat?" I asked.

"NOOO!!" they said it together.

"Okay, I'm going to eat with Yoogeun first okay?" I said. "Let's go!" I said and held Yoogeun's hand.

"Jagiyaaa! Wait for me!" I heard someone said.

Mwo? Jagiya?

I turned and found Minho oppa ran to us.

"Jagiya?" I asked and laughed.

"What? You're my wife right?" he said. "Let's go." he hold Yoogeun in his arm. He looks like Yoogeunnie's real father. They are sooo similar to each other.

We ate pizza and talked together. We fed each other. Sweet Yoogeunnie! He fed me and Minho oppa. I really feel that this is my own family and thanks to Minho oppa that he makes my dream come true, even it's only fake "Hello Baby".

Because the others wanted to play dangerous ride, Minho oppa and I decided not to join and accompanied Yoogeun to play.

Suddenly Minho oppa ran and came back with a camera and a tripod.

"Let's take some photos together!" he said.

We took some photos and well, Minho oppa is really good at this. Not a surprise that he took film as his major at university. He's really great in taking good angle. We also took a photo with three of us in it. It's really fun. After that we played and Minho oppa tried to take candid picture of me and Yoogeun.

We played and finally we ran out of energy.

I just knew that Minho oppa brought his own car. We said goodbye to others and Minho oppa brought me and Yoogeun home.

It looked like  that Yoogeun was very tired that he slept on car.

"So, do you like it?" Minho oppa asked.

"Yes. I really like it. Yoogeun is so adorable. Thanks for bringing him today, oppa." I said

"You are always welcome, jagiya." he said.

"Mwo-yaaa?" I asked and chuckled. I was afraid that I would wake Yoogeun up

"Whaat? You are my wife almost for a month, why can't I call you dear?" he asked.

"It's too.... Cheesy." I chuckled again.

He just shrugged his shoulder.

We brought Yoogeun home and said thanks to his parents.

"Minho, you're really great in choosing a girlfriend. She's beautiful." Yoogeun appa said.

"Haha. Thanks samcheon." he said. I blushed.

After saying goodbye, he took me home.

"Thanks for today, oppa!" I said as we arrived.

"Why are you still calling me oppa? I am your husband and I want to have a different nickname with other men.  You called Seung Gi hyung by oppa, Onew hyung by oppa, then what's the different with me?" he asked with a playful look.

"Aish, You are really.." I said.

"Ssh, it's your mission now to find me a nickname. Go inside the house now, it's cold. Night jagiya." he said.

"Ah, arasso arasso. Bye!" I said.

I was really glad.  I had so much fun!

But.. What should I call him? It's gonna be hard. Seems that I shouldn't play this kind of game if it made me have another work to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, what do you think? I am making this while I get stuck with my essay. Got a lot of works to do.

:(

 

Leave comments and subscribes! :D