True Friends

If I Fell

Lee Taemin:

OMO! I've just heard what happened to Minho hyung.

AIgoo~

I used to think that he was lucky. He was lucky to have Eunseo noona and Hyo Rin used to like him. Remember, USED TO. She's mine now . Hehehe.

Okay, back to the topic, but now, what? Our flaming charisma hyung was dumped by her. Yes, she is cruel. She's just.. I don't know. Does she have heart? I bet no.

"Hyung, why don't we go somewhere, we know that it's very hard for you, but remember, God knows the best, you deserves someone's better. Besides, you have us! We'll stand by you."

"Gomawo." he said as he smile weakly.

"Sooo, who's up for chicken right now?" Onew hyung suddenly said.

"Hyung! Not agaaaain!" Jonghyun hyung said.

"At this time I agreed with Jonghyun." Key hyung said.

Ding Dong.

"Eh? Someone's coming?" Key hyung asked.

"I'll get it." I said.

I opened and found her.

"Yeobo?" I asked.

"Annyeong SHINee!" Hyo Rin, my girlfriend greeted us. Good, maybe she can boost our moods up. Besides, she's SHINee's bestfriend too. I told her about what happened to Minho hyung and she said she would come.

"Annyeong, sister-in-law!" Onew hyung said.

"I made this for you guys! My premiere cake." she said.

"Premiere?" I asked.

"Nae, because this is the first time I baked a cake." she said.

"OMO! Don't eat it hyung." I said.

"Waee?" Key hyung asked as he already wanted to put the cake in his mouth.

"I doubt her." I said as I stuck my  tounge out.

She put her hands on her hips.

"Arasso. Don't you dare to eat my cake Lee Taemin." she said as she pinched me.

I tried to make Minho hyung laugh but he just smiled a little.

"Oppa, try one!" Hyo Rin gave a slice of cake to Minho hyung.

Don't get jealous Lee Taemin, she's just trying to cheer him up. He smiled.

"Hyo Rin ah, don't you ever dump our maknae like what she did to me, arasso? He's to kind to be dumped. Haha. I was so stupid, you know Hyo Rin? Giving all my love for her." Minho hyung suddenly said that. Uh oh, he was just like drunk.

"Nae, oppa. I won't dump him, now eat, and I have a plan so hurry up!" she said.

Luckily, Hyo Rin is sensitive. I think she knew what had happened.

"Arasso umma," I said as I ate the cake. Wuah. She's daebak. It is really delicious.

"Yah! Lee Taemin!" she said as she finally smiled.

"Wuah, this is really delicious! Umma, please make another cake." Onew hyung said.

Choi Minho:

They laughed together. I knew that they tried to cheer me up. I tried so hard to smile, but I caan't fool myself that I was really hurt.

In the other hand, I was glad that they were really think about me. Even Hyo Rin came and brought that cake.

I believed Taemin called her before. No, I was not angry that Taemin told it. Beside, Hyo Rin is just like my dongsaeng.

I knew that this time, it should be her time to practice as a trainee, but she came.

Ah, babo Minho. You have made a lot of people busy because of you.

How can you'd be so weak Minho? Where's your charisma?

I thought to myself, but it seems I didn't have any strength to cheer up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update. Mianhae. But I thought that if this really happen, SHINee will support each other in this kind of situation too because they're just like family. :)

SHINee, hwaiting! :D