It's Not a Choice

If I Fell

Kim Hyun Jae:

After my meeting with Kibum oppa, I started to think again. For this time I thought I can run away from my feelings but then I couldn't.

It's been a while and I still can't forget him.

Even though I met another guys but then no one can compare with him.

Now I've learned one thing.

Love is not how you choose someone that you want to love.

Love is not how you choose to whom you want to give your heart

Love is not something that you can walk away from

Love is not about choices, but about being chosen by love.

Besides, if I don't try how can I know whether he is the one. If I keep myself, building around my wall so that no one can come in, then for my whole life I will be alone.

Life and  love is ups and downs. If I keep playing it safe, so what's the point of life?

If I think again, well, it's true that actually I never saw Minho oppa is trying to get back to Eunseo eonnie. It's just my own opinion.

Now that I realize how much he meant to me but then he haven't called me since then.

It's driving me crazy seriously.

Should I call him?

Okay I don't care. I'll call him.

"Yoboseyo?"

Oh? It's not his voice. It's a girl voice. Nice.

"Yoboseyo. this is Minho oppa's phone, isnt it?"

"Oh. Hyun Jae eonnie. It's Hyo RIn."

I almost died from a heart attack if suddenly it's Eunseo eonnie.

"Minho oppa's sick right now. The boys asked me to cook for Minho oppa. Of course also for them. Minho oppa's phone is outside so I answered it because I saw it's you on the caller ID. Now Minho oppa's taking a nap. Onew and Key oppa are going to the grocery shop. Jonghyun oppa's in his room, playing I guess. And Taemin oppa is taking a bath right now."

"Haha. Hyo Rin-ah. You're just like a reporter. You don't need to explain everything so detail."

"Haha . I don't want you to be misunderstood and honestly I miss talking to you, eonnie."

"Me too. So, the boys are at home?"

"Yep. Are you going to come here?"

"Umm. I don't know. Is he okay?"

"well he got fever and actually he hadn't eat too much. It's been 2 days. That's why the boys are worried. They think if it's home-made food it'll be healthier and he'll eat more. But no big differences."

"umm. Okay. I'll hang up first Hyo Rin-ah. Okay? Annyeong."

"Okay eonnie, annyeong."

Without thinking I directly go to their dorm.

"Oh, eonnie! You came!" Hyo Rin hug me as soon as she open the door.

"Where's the others?"

"Onew and Key oppa are still out there eating McDonalds. As always. Jonghyun oppa just went out to have a schedule. As for Taemin oppa he is getting ready."

"Getting ready?"

"Ah, we're actually going to eat dinner with Taemin oppa's family. His mother is having a birthday. Actually we're a little bit worried if we leave Minho oppa alone, but then you come and I am so relieved now."

"Oh? Um.. Okay."

"Do you have any schedule, eonnie?"

"Umm. No. I'll be here. You guys just go." I said with a little smile.

"Is it okay?"

"Of course dear."

"Hehe. Okay then."

"Oh, Noona!" Taemin calls me

"Hi. I'm going to be here so you guys have fun. Happy birthday to your mom." I said.

"Thank you noona! We're going now. They're already on their way, Hyo rin-ah."

"Then why did you take time so long for preparing yourself? Ck. Come on!" Hyo Rin said.

"We're going ! Bye noona."

"Bye eonnie."

"Bye." I said

I go to his room and see him sleeping. I touch his forehead and it's still burning. I take some wet towels to make his fever down.

I also make soup for him because it seems the boys have eaten all Hyo Rin's food.

Choi Minho:

I wake up and don't hear any voice.

So they've gone. Hhh. Alone again. With fever. I still can't eat even Hyo RIn had made some congee for me.

I walk out my room to drink.

"You're awake?"

I was so shocked. Hyun Jae is there. Am I dreaming? Because of this fever?

"Are you okay?" she walks to me and touches my forehead.

"You're fever is still high I think. But it's better than before. Are you hungry? Sit down first."

I sit down without a word.

"How can you be here?"

"Here, drink it first. Seems like you're going to lose your voice. If you don't want me to be here it's okay."

"No, it's not like that. I'm glad that you're here."

"Hmm. Okay." she shrugs her shoulder

"Are you hungry?" she asks again

To hear her voice, to see her, to talk to her. Seems like my world is spinning around again. I feel really great.

"Yes"

"Okay, wait." she says as she prepares food.

"You made it?" I ask while I'm eating.

"Yep because the boys cleaned up Hyo Rin's cook very well. Is it good?"

"The best." i said with a smile.

"It's strange. They said you can't eat but then you eat so well."

"I feel better." I say with a full mouth

"Just eat. Don't talk." she smiles

She smiles? This is good. Great. Best!

"Hehe." I smile too

After I eat she does the dishes. I can help it. I come to her and hug her from the back tightly.

"Do you know how much I miss you? You are so cruel. You are torturing me. If you want to do a revenge because of what you saw with Eunseo noona, don't be like this. I am getting punished because of something that I didn't do, you know?"

Kim Hyun Jae:

I am shocked. He hugs me.

"Can we just not talk about that?" I say

"Okay. I'm sorry." he let go of his hug.

I stop doing the dishes and look at him

"Oppa. I really don't know what to do. Strange thing that I do believe in you. But part of me said that I shouldn't believe in you if I dont want to be hurt. However trying to run away from you hurts me more. I dont know. It's just like you casted a spell on me that I can't run away. So, here I am. I don't know what can I do." I say it while holding back my tears

"Yes, I've casted a spell on you. So you can't run away. You won't try to run away again, right? Because the spell will pull you harder to me until you can't go anywhere but to me." he says with a gentle smile.

"I've told you that you're wrong about me and Eunseo. If you still don't believe, I'll show you how much I love you. But if you want to see it, you have to be here. Not anywhere, not far from me. So, can you stay here, beside me? If you still can't believe me and love me, I'll let you go. But one thing that I promise, I won't hurt you like anybody else. So, will you stay?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Minho is going to be in Running Man! Don't forget to watch him there.

 

Pls give a lots of love, comments, critics for me! :)

 

XOXO