Always On My Mind

If I Fell

Choi Minho:

I HAVE to find a way to make her falls in love with me.

It's not I'm forcing her to love me, but, seriously our 100 days must have mean something. I mean, I can feel that *not going to boast or else* she likes me. Or if she doesn't like me, why? Why would she leave just like that, at least we can be friends. Don't think that I am crazy or what, but I think I am crazy. Asdfghjkl. I can't think anymore.

"Jagiyaaaa~" 

"Noona." I AM PISSED OFF. Seriously, while I am going crazy because of Kim Hyun Jae, she makes condition worse.

"Are you thinking about me? Why are you so serious?"

"Noona. I am not. I am thinking about another MORE important thing." I said. It's not I am being mean to a girl, but then I don't know. Eunseo noona has changed. Or maybe I was too blind to see that she's really... I don't know what to say. I don't know how to make her realize that I don't love her anymore. No, we can be friends, but not this way. She comes to my EVERY schedules, hugs me in front of people, oh come on, tell me, is it wrong to be pissed off? People are looking at us like.. Argh, seriously. 

"What is MORE important than me? I know, are you jealous because of Donghae? Eunhyuk? It is scripted, Honey. It's just a program. If I can choose, I will definitely choose you to be my partner. Or should we make a proposal to We Got Married staffs to make us as a couple."

Okaaay. Not trying to be mean but first, Donghae neither Eunhyuk hyung is interested in you. Second, KIM HYUN JAE is more important than you.

"Noona, we are over, remember? So please, do not follow me all around. We are going to make a scandal if you do this." 

I leave.

Okay I can't get you out of my head. Can you get out of my head and fall into my arms instead? *now I feel like I am really crazy to quote a lyric like this*

I need to send her a text message.

"HI! How are you? Seems like busy as ever for your new drama. I watched the trailer. Kekeke. You are great! Uri Hyun Jae hwaiting! *Don't forget to eat and sleep well.*"

 

Kim Hyun Jae:

Okaay. I don't know how many messages that he sent to me which I didn't reply. I'd love to answer. To be honest, I miss him so much. When I talk to Hyo Rin, she said that I am too harsh. Minho oppa is like my own brother before, why can't I be friends. Hyo Rin is such a mature girl and she can be trusted. She is the only one that know my story. I also asked her to promise not to ask anything to Minho oppa. Even though she said she can help me to know the truth by asking this to Minho oppa, but I can't trust him anymore. I am afraid to fall deeper and hurt once more. It's better to be like this. Even he's always on my mind...

Should I answer this message? Honestly I am also tired of running away. It makes me to think about him more. Should I just pretend nothing had happened? Maybe it can change my mind to think that he's only my oppa once more.

"Thank you, oppa! Please watch my drama to raise our ratings. Kekeke."

I pressed sent after thinking for 30 minutes. Maybe it is better this way.

Choi Minho:

She. Answered. My. Message!

wohooo! Best day of my life.

"Ya! Are you crazy?" Key said.

"What?" I asked, playing innocence.

"You was gloomy these days but now you are happy as a bird. You were dancing and smiling just now, do you realize it? You are watching CSI and that is your reaction? What is it if you are not crazy."

"Uh.. I was looking at the result of soccer match and.. Arsenal is winning! Yes, it is. That's why I am very happy." I said.

"As if I will believe you." he rolled his eyes.

I don't care. Wohoo. I can't believe that I will be this happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Hyun Jae is starting to talk again with Minho! But you know, "she" will not be happy with this. So, what will happen next?

 

Thank you for reading and subscribing :)