05 TFT

The Final Test (Discontinue)

 

 

“Remind me again why are your wings ‘tied up’?” Eungi asked Yoseob and Henry for the third time of the day.

“Henry was messing around with my arrow and he accidentally shot it at girl. The girl ended cheating on her boyfriend.” Yoseob made up a story to convince Eungi.

“Henry, why would you do that?!” Eungi nudged the latter. Henry just continued on munching his food. He looked like a squirrel with chestnuts in its mouth.

“We have to live like normal human until our wings are back.” Henry said with his full mouth. “I don’t like being liked human because I easily get hungry.” He continued and shoved another spoonful of rice inside his mouth.

“Whose fault anyway we ended this way?” Yoseob pouted at the light angel, Henry.

Yoseob and Henry were punished. Their wings ‘tied up’ which mean that their wings were taken away. When angels’ wings are tied up they practically the same as human being. They would lose their angelic ability.

After Yoseob and Henry returned from Meteora, they learned that Eungi had lost some of her memories. She didn’t remember what the two had done to her…and apparently Jungki too.

“Where’s Jessica anyway?” Eungi asked.

“I don’t know, I don’t mingle with her.” Yoseob answered gulping down his food.

“She had been summoned.” Henry then said.

“Summoned?” Eungi and Yoseob asked in sync.

Henry nodded his head. “She had been summoned to Meteora by Jeremy. But I don’t know why. You know how she is…she never let us know anything about her.”

Again in sync, the two angels nodded their head.

After having their breakfast, the three angels walked their way to the bus stop. Eungi wanted to tag along with the two since she was always interested in human life. When they arrived at the bus stop, they were just on time.

The three angels got on the bus by squishing through their way. It was crowded with students and workers on their way to their workplaces. They had to stand. Eungi grabbed both Yoseob’s and Henry’s arm so that she won’t lose balance every time the bus hit a bump on the road.

Eungi looked around the bus. She was fascinated. A boy got up from his seat and let an old man took his seat instead. Then she saw a girl glued on her smart phone and swore every time she lost a game. Eungi eyes were then caught up with a boy at the back seat. She recognized him; he’s the boy sitting next to her seat and also her classmate in her intensive class.

Eungi couldn’t seem to remember his name anyhow. She unconsciously stared at him. His skin was flawless. Eungi looked at his plump and pink lips. She then went further to his nose and then his eyes. At that moment, he realized Eungi was staring intensely at him but he didn’t seem affected by it. Eungi continued to drown herself in his dark brown orbs.

 

 

She had fall in love with him again…

                                              

 

At Meteora…

Jessica went to Meteora after being summoned by Jeremy. She spread her pure white wings and flapped it a few times before she safely landed on the marble pavements. In front of her was a huge white arch entrance to Meteora. Green and colorful flowers wrapped itself around the arch beautifully. Beneath her feet were the fluffy white clouds.

Jessica entered Meteora and went to the holy fountain where she had agreed to meet Jeremy. The fountain was still as beautiful as it was when she left for earth. It was surrounded by apple trees and chirping of birds could be heard. The beautiful bell flowers caught Jessica’s attention. She gently touched it and the flower wrapped itself around her finger. Her lips slightly curved.

“Missed them?” A voice greeted her from behind.

“Jeremy…how long have you been there?” She spun around and now facing the light angel.

“I’ve been watching you…on earth. You’ve been very protective of your human. This is not your first time of letting go your human, so don’t be worked up by it.”

“But, Jungki is different from all of the humans I’ve been guarding.”

“Different? You’ve become too attach to him.”

“Yes, I admit that. Like what I told you last time…I love him. I really am…” Jessica looked at Jeremy with teary eyes. She had told Jeremy how she had fallen for her human but; Jeremy just pretended it never happened. She didn’t hate Jeremy though, for her love was forbidden.

Jeremy shook his head. “Jessica…you can’t change his fate. His time has come so just let go of him…”

“NO…Jeremy! Help me…” Jessica grabbed both of Jeremy hands with pleading eyes. “You are one of God’s trusted angels, please help me…”

“I can’t Jessica…” Jeremy let go of Jessica’s hands. She looked at him with despair. “And don’t do anything out of your power…You maybe can save him, but you’ll be punish and you can’t be his guardian angel anymore by then. Human are mortal, he’ll eventually die…it’s not worth it Jessica.”

Jeremy spun around, showing his back. His pure white wings slowly appeared behind his back and he flew towards the sky. Jessica slowly took her steps to the fountain. She reached out her hands to feel the running water. Then she saw her reflection. She could saw the pure white wings behind her…and her tears rolled down her cheeks then into the fountain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After long hours of attending her usual classes, Eungi had to spend another to hours for her intensive class. Yoseob and Henry were walking sided by side with her. She locked her hands around the two angels’ arm. Henry then started humming some happy tune making Eungi and Yoseob tagged along.

Eungi then stopped her steps. They were now in front of the intensive classroom.

“See you guys at home!” Eungi waved at the two angels.

“Everyone go to your seat…Eungi come in…” Mr Lee instructed, dragging the death angel along with him into the classroom. “Let’s take your attendances first…” Mr Lee began to call out the students’ name one by one.

“Okay, I see that your attendance for this class is improving…now, I just hope you guys at least pay attention in class. You won’t improve your grades just by sitting around in this class, make an effort everyone please.”

“Ne, seonseangnim.” Everyone answered simultaneously.

“Good.” Mr Lee nodded his head. “Next, is there anyone that wants to volunteer to clean this class? It’s filthy!”

There was silence. Everyone avoided making eye contact with the teacher in front.

“Well then, I’ll just randomly call out two names…and protestation is not allowed.” Mr Lee scanned trough the student name list by pointing out his index finger. His eyes moved along with his finger down the list.

“Eungi-shi and…” Eungi bit her lower lips when her name was called put. “Jungki-shi…I’ll count on you two. Everything’s settled, now opened your physics text book…we will be learning about magnetism today.”Jungki flopped on his chair and opened his text book lazily.

Time passed slowly in the class but eventually the class was over. Eungi’s head was full of equations that she doesn’t even know would be any useful in daily lives. She wondered how Yoseob and Henry could even manage to get good grades in human school.

Eungi was putting her stuffs in her bag when a dandy looking boy placed a pail full of water and a rag in her hand. She slightly tilted her head staring at the boy in front of her.

“You are Eungi, right?” Eungi nodded. So the boy that always sits next to her and the one she saw in the bus earlier in the morning was name Jungki. Or to be précised, Song Jungki…she read his nametag.

Jungki then sheepishly grinned at her. “Let’s start cleaning if you want to get out of here quickly…”

 

Jungki doesn’t remember her, right?

No…he won’t remember anything about her.

Because I’ve erased his memories of her…

 

Jessica was watching Eungi and Jungki from afar, where nobody couldn’t see her including Eungi.

 

“Are you a new student?” Jungki started as he picked up some papers on the floor.

Eungi hummed as a yes. “I transferred here about a month ago. How about you? I’ve never seen you before…well I started to noticed you in the class since a few days ago.”

“Really a month ago? I didn’t notice you either.” Jungki chuckled. “I’ve been absent for quiet frequently, maybe that’s why we only started to noticed each other a few days ago.” They both laughed it off.

“Perhaps…” Eungi agreed with the latter. Eungi continued to wipe the window but, then she started to jump around. Her short arms couldn’t reach any further.

“Need help?” Jungki offered. Eungi then handed the wet rag to Jungki.

“There…a little bit more…” Eungi commented from the side. Jungki was now standing on his toes but he couldn’t seem to reach any higher.

“Ugh…” Jungki groaned as he jumped.

“Bwohya…never mind. I’ll just do it myself…” Eungi tried to take the rag from Jungki. Jungki pulled his hand away.

“Aniya…I can do it. I’m taller than you…I can reach it.”

“Taller…not that much of a difference.” Eungi scoffed. “I’ll just use the chair. Give me the rag.”

Eungi showed her palm. Jungki looked at her with a little pout on his lips. Eungi just crossed her arms to her chest without taking her gaze of him. They continued to look at each other. Slowly Eungi started to feel hot when Jungki’s cheeks started to turn a little bit pink. Why am I starting to blush when I look at her eyes? Jungki thought to himself. Jungki then handed the rag with a little bit of reluctance.

Eungi quickly grabbed the rag and continued to wipe the window. Jungki cleared his throat and swept the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

thanks for the comments on chap 4, my dearest readers^^ lol....

 

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gifto be continued...