11 TFT

The Final Test (Discontinue)

 

My early Christmas present for my readers...

Hope you guys like it ^^V

 

_____________________________________________________

 

Their footsteps echoed in the vacant corridors. Jessica was leading the way with Eungi following her from behind. A bored and cold expression was plastered on the death angel’s face. Eungi hung her head low –not because she was scared of Jessica but it was tiresome to be dragged around.

A few minutes ago, Eungi was being hostage by Jungki in a not-so-great-topic of conversation. Eungi almost blew her cover and fortunately, it was Jessica who saved her. Despite that, Eungi wasn’t really grateful to the guardian angel because what she did was for her selfishness. Eungi forbid herself to ever express any gratitude to the latter.

Jessica knew that her help earlier wasn’t going to be appreciated. As much as the latter hated to be thankful to her, it was also the equal amount of how much she hated herself to be actually helping the death angel. The two of them were born to be mortal enemy and no one or angel or devil or even the God, Himself can change the ill-fated relationship between them.

 Nevertheless, it had to be done as she was the guardian angel. If Eungi was exposed she’ll eventually too follows. Jungki shouldn’t know their existence or he’ll be harm by the Hell and even the Heaven. She had wanted to erase Jungki’s memories again but human memories are precious and they continued their life based on those memories. Erasing Jungki’s memories once again would affect his daily life.

Jessica put a full stop on the walk of silence. She pivoted her body to look at Eungi. The latter also stopped her steps and was waiting for her (Jessica’s) words.

“What will you do?” Jessica muttered in the calmest way she could. Their passed conversations had always been tensed and cold –they didn’t achieve any benefits from such conversations and a third party had been delaying them to reach an agreement.

“What do you want me to do? I’ve made myself to stay away from him but, he’s the one who came running.”

The wall of calmness had been destructed.

Jessica scoffed. The death angel wasn’t really cooperating to have a decent conversation time. She couldn’t blame it on the latter for Eungi was infamous for her stubbornness.

“I do agree with you on that.” Eungi was surprised as the modest guardian angel agreed to her words.

“I can’t either stop him from his curiousness…but, I do still hope you to stay away from him though he’ll be running after you. It’s a part of our previous agreement, I’m sure you had remembered it clearly.”

Eungi snickered. “My memories are back.”

Eungi confession didn’t really put a surprised to Jessica.

“And confessing to Jungki is not in my list-to-do. You can have him to yourself. My aim is to be a full angel and I won’t do anything stupid to fail the final test.” Eungi arched an eyebrow at Jessica.

“What does that supposed to mean?” Jessica arched her eyebrows feeling completely uneasy with Eungi’s remarks.

“I’m sure you understand it much better that any other person. If there isn’t anything else, I’ll excuse myself.”

 

Eungi was packing her books inside her bag pack.  Then she halted her movement and just stared at her history textbook. There was a yellow sticky note stuck on it. She squinted her eyes.

 

Meet me at the bicycle place after school…

 

Without any further curiousness Eungi knew who it was –the most anxious person that wants to talk to her on that day. She took the sticky note in her palm and placed her history textbook inside her bag. Eungi put her bag over her back and an arm was wrapped around hers.

Her cold gaze travelled from the foreign arm and to the body standing next to her. A childish smile greeted her. She asked herself how easy it was for the latter to show off his childish smile in front of her. It made her to feel foolish and a little part of her was sickened by it.

“Jongsuk…” Eungi arched her eyebrows slightly frowning.

“You are not going anywhere.” Jongsuk wrapped his arm more tightly around Eungi’s. The other angel let out an exhausted sigh.

“Let’s go!”

“Where?!”

“Other than babysitting you I also have my duty as a dark angel to be fufill. I can’t let you wander around or expect you to stay quietly at the apartment, can’t I?”

Eungi didn’t protest any further. As much as she hated being watched 24/7, she would surely go insane if she stay doing nothing in the apartment. But most importantly, there was a certain angel –she wanted to avoid. Henry. She couldn’t predict the things that she would do if she was to be left alone with him.

“I’ll follow you but you’ll have to satisfy my human appetite.”

Eungi pointed to her growling stomach with a bored expression on her face. Jongsuk nodded vigorously –the dark angel with a thousand different personalities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After having a generous amount of late lunch, Eungi was brought to an all-girls high school. And now the two of them was hiding behind some bushes outside the school entrance. It’s not like they couldn’t make themselves invisible but unfortunately only one of them could. Eungi wings were ‘tied’ and thus she lost her ability to make herself invisible.

Eungi couldn’t stand piling up her curiousness to herself as she felt her lips quivering –itching to full fill her queries.

“What–”

Jongsuk pressed his index finger on Eungi’s lips stopping the other from making any further noise. Eungi gave a deathly glare at him though the dark angel didn’t even avert his gaze on the school entrance.

“shhh…”

Eungi rolled her eyes –annoyed. She shoved away his finger that he didn’t even bother to remove. And then, the very next second Jongsuk jumped out of their hiding place. He could easily jump out considering his long legs. As for Eungi she was left behind to deal with the twigs poking every inch of her body.

Jongsuk was glaring at a girl with his hawk eyes. The girl was obviously stunned by his sudden appearance and deathly glare. Jongsuk stood low –with his knees bent down a little and his hands spread widely on each side, he rather looks comical.

The girl surprisingly scoffed at his comical act. A normal human girl would surely though he’s insane or some ert ajusshi in the neighborhood. Eungi had her eyes laid on the high school girl. She had beautiful doe eyes and short –a little shorter that Eungi’s– wavy brown hair. Her skin was porcelain white and her height was what every girl’s dream of. After done scanning the girl, Eungi approached the two.

“Dear soul…” Jongsuk growled. His hawk eyes were burning with flames.

The girl scoffed again at him.  She crossed her arms and placed it in front of her chest. At that moment, Eungi steal a glance at her name tag –considering she happened to unconsciously scanning the latter. Her name was Im Yoona.

Eungi tapped Jongsuk tense shoulder. The other didn’t respond. Eungi got nearer and whispered.

“What are we doing?” Eungi raised an eyebrow.

“Be careful. A wandering soul…A manipulative and disobedient soul.”

Eungi took a look at the innocent-faced girl. The latter noticed that and gave Eungi a heart-warming smile. Eungi didn’t bother to exchange the smile though. The Im Yoona girl –if that what was her name had her eyes set on Eungi. Feeling uneasiness in Yoona’s captivating long stare Eungi quickly averted her gaze.

“Stay close to me Eungi, the soul could easily harm you. You are defenseless at the moment.”

Jongsuk grabbed Eungi’s wrist and held it firmly as he pulled Eungi behind his back.

“Aren’t you tired of playing catch?” Jongsuk asked the human girl in a monotone.

Eungi from behind tilted her head a managed to take a peek at the Yoona girl. She was expressionless and sudden rush of cold air blew; her soft silky hair was blown softly across her face. But a sudden odd chillness rush through Eungi’s spine, when she saw the Yoona girl lips start to curve upward and it slowly turned into a devilish smirk.

“I belong here and I’m not thinking of leaving this world sooner or later. You can do anything to drag me to hell, but I’ll always be able to escape from you, the incompetent one.”

“Is that a challenge?” Jongsuk fired back. “I will send you to hell, because that’s where the devil like you belongs.”

Jongsuk made a sudden jumped at the girl bringing Eungi along with him since he was still holding the death angel’s hand firmly. The Yoona girl had quick reflex, she managed to escape from Jongsuk sudden action. Unfortunately, in the process Eungi stumble forward and fell hardly on the pavement. She looked at her scratch knees and was so pissed off to see blood started seeping through the small cuts.

What in the name of hell are they doing?!

Eungi lifted her head to see the girl was looking down at her with her devilish grin. Eungi was frozen, the girl’s stare seem to have an effect to her body making her glued on the pavement.

“Eungi…move away!” Jongsuk warned but soon thrown back harshly on the ground. He groaned at the pain he’s feeling. The girl chuckled to see the dark angel thrown on the ground helplessly.

“You’ve gain some powers, huh…” Jongsuk chuckled darkly although being held on the ground with a strong force –by the power of the girl named Yoona that Jongsuk was referring to.

“Pretty amazing, huh?” She snickered. “Possessing human’s body and their energy, that’s what gave me this power. Who do you think I should possess next?” Yoona turned back at Eungi who was lying next to her feet. She gave a piercing look at Eungi. Eungi could sense something bad was going to happen if she didn’t act quickly enough. But, neither heaven nor hell was on her sight. Her wings were tied up –she’s powerless.

Yoona bend down on Eungi’s level and pulled her chin harshly so that the two can look at each other eye-to-eye.

“Don’t you even dare to touch, Eungi!” Jongsuk snarled.

“Watch me…”

Yoona… again plastered a devilish grin on her innocent face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Leave a comment you  ^^

Thanks for the subscription and comments for the previous chapters...

 

Merry Chirstmas!

See you guys next year...!

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gif  to be continued...