Chapter 5

Crush.

"DONGHYUN?"

"SEOHYUN?"

"KYAAAA" I squealed and jumped on him giving him a bear hug. He just laughed and hugged back.

"You will never change kkkk" He laughed at my childishness.

"When did you come back from Canada?" 

"Today"

"Ohhhh!"

"Thanks for finding my sister. I went to the store for a second and i knda lost track of time..." He said as he scratched his head.

"Pabo."

"Whaaaaat?"

"Aniya aniya, kaja lets go to a cafe and chitchat. Pity Min Ju, she's scared" I said as I her hair.

"Bills on me." Donghyun said.

"Duhhhhh :P "

"ishh" He said as he flicked my head.

Donghyun and I spent hours talking and laughing and even remembering sad moments.

Oh right, you dont know who is Donghyun. Donghyun was my ex-bestfriends, ex-boyfriend. Confusing? Well thats my life. Donghyun used to date Michelle. MIchelle was like my bestest friend ever until one day i saw her kissing this random guy so I went to tell Donghyun and once she realised i was there she tried to kill me with a broken beer glass. But luckily Donghyun came and saved me by pulling me away. Then after that we became so close that people thought we were dating. But then he moved to Canada to continue his studies and he's here now!

"So... oppa you're dating someone now?"

"Nahhhh. Its too much to handle"

" Ah i see." I checked my watched and quickly panicked.

'ohmaigosh im late! oppa i got to go now! see ya later. meet up tomorrow kay?" I stood up ready to run

"Alright stay safe!" I gave him a quick hug then i ran, ran as fast as I can. Why? I promished to meet up with Seon Nyu for movie night.

I just ran to her house, hoping she wont kill me. "Seon Nyu-ahh you home?" I knocked a few times but no answer so I just entered the house.

"Seon Nyuuu~" I ran up to her room.

What I saw infront of me is something i would totally regret seeing.

 

 

" SEON NYU..."