Chapter 19

Crush.

"Its just gonna be like that for a while.."

Minwoo stayed in the hospital for a week.

I stayed with him everyday, fed him, took care of him.

Even though he didnt remember our old friendship at least he knows this friendship right?

The day Minwoo got discharged I took him with me to the alley where we first met. I brought along Pepero too.

"Minwoo-ah, do you remember this place?"

"Ani. Omo who's dog is this?" He said as he kneeled down and ruffled Pepero's hair.

"Its Seon Nyu's, his name is Pepero." I said as i knelt down the other side of Pepero.

"Pepero..? Sounds familiar..."

"Jinjja?" I looked at him full of hope.

"Isnt it the brand of chocolate sticks?"

"Oh... yeah it is."

"You really dont remember here? Its the place you first saved me. Where we first met."

He looked around and sadly shook his head. "Mianhe..."

"Aniya dont be ^^ Kaja~ Lets go to the park." I said as i dragged him and went to the park.

We sat under a tree. 

"Kidarlyo (wait) nae?" I said as i stood up and quickly went to a shop.

I returned. "Close your eyes Minwoo~"

He chuckled and obidently followed.

"Tadah~" I said as i handed him a Mickey Mouse plushie.

"Omo mickey mouse~ howd you know i liked it? ><" He said as he hugged it.

"I know ^^ You used to rant all about it and how jealous you were of Mickey and Minnie's beautiful relationship. And i would usually rant about my favourite icecream Va-"

"Vanilla icecream, but you didnt mind some chocolate but you couldnt stand nuts on the icecream as it spoiled your beautiful Vanilla"

Both of us were surprised at what Minwoo just said.

"You- You- Know? You remember?"

"How did i know that? But... thats all i can remember..."

"Oh.. aigoo that means we can reach it! dont worry~"

'Im sorry. Im so sorry.. You are going through so much trouble because of me.... Im so sorry......"

"Everything will be alright. Thats what you always say ^^"

Minwoo just suddenly cupped my face and kissed me again.

The same way it happened the other day. But this time, ill make it more precious.

I just slowly kissed back,

He then pulled back.

" Seohyun-ah... i remember.." 

And with that he fainted.