Chapter 3

Crush.

The sound of footsteps woke me up from my miserable sleep. I looked back and it was Seon Nyu.

"So you were here?" She said as she sat down next to me and handed me a sandwich to eat.

I just blankly nodded, took a bite of the sandwich and stared at the sky.

"Its gonna be alright. Lets just take this as a joke. Im sure Jeongmin will understand. Plus Kwangmin is already talking to him. Things will be fine."

"You sure?"

"I'm a fairy."

"tchhhhh" I playfully hit her. Thank god I have her.

"Anyways recess is almost over, we should head back to class. You comin?" She stood up.

"Yeah" She helped me up.

"Lets gogogogo~" She jumped ahead of me

Tsk, how can a fairy like her be a black belt? 

Days passed, the gossip died down. Mainly because Seon Nyu actually punched this guy who laughed at me.

Jeongmin... Jeongmin and I never talked since. I was too scared to talk to him. And he? He didnt bother.

Until one day in the morning when i was entering school.

Suddenly someone came running to me and hit my shoulder, i was about to scream till i turned around and saw Jeongmin, panting, probably from chasing me.

"Wow you walk fast" He said, catching his breath

" Oh.My.God. You gave me a heart attack!" I said

" Peace out" He gave me this cute wink and i just went asdfghjkl

I looked down to hid my obviously flushed face.

"So hows stuff?" I said as we continued walking to class

"Mmm its been great, yours?"

"great too :)"

" Alright i see Kwangmin, see ya later in school then?" He smiled at me. i just nodded and smiled back.

He waved me goodbye as he went to Kwangmin.

"OHMYGOD" Seon Nyu suddenly jumped at me from behind.

"YAH WERE YOU STALKING ME?" 

"Why? Did i give you a heaaart atttacckkk~? hmmmm?" She hit my shoulder

"Yahhhhh!"

"Alright alright I'll stop. Hurry up lets go before the bell rings!" She dragged me to class.

OMG ASDFGHJKL OMG OMG HE TALKED HE TALKED TO ME I TALKED TO HIM HE SMILED AT ME AND KYAAAAAAAAAA 

Things are finally getting better \o/

After that me and Jeongmin were normal. But we still rarely talked. 

I got an idea!

You see there is this website where you can talk to people and create you avatar as whatever you like. So why not i make one as a guy and become bestfriends with him? In that way, I can get to know more about him :D

So i quickly went home and did as planned, Jeongmin and I became quite close. I found out stuff about him that i never knew.

There were times when Jeongmin would call me pretty. And i wanted to know if he was telling the truth. So the next night in chat..

RANDOM AVATAR: Heya Jeongmin!

JEONGJEONG: Hey :)

RANDOM AVATAR:You know this girl named SeoHyun?

JEONGJEONG:oh yeah i do

Maybe if i be mean to myself he will protect me? kekekeke lets try! 

RANDOM AVATAR: Do you seriously think she is pretty? Get glasses dude -.-

This should work :D

JEONGJEONG: Naaah, i could think of a million girls prettier than her.

 

 

I think i just heard my heart shatter.