Chapter 2

Crush.

What on earth....

Tears threatening to fall as I looked at Seon Nyu. It can't be her, she was with me all the time. She showed me her phone as she received the text too. I dropped on my knees, it's over before it even started. But maybe Jeongmin didn't see? Maybe it was only Kwangmin and Seon Nyu who saw it?

Then I got another text from Kwangmin, telling me to meet up with him as he got a plan. Seon Nyu and I ran back. To the park to wait for Kwangmin. Kwangmin knew we were hanging out there, so maybe he found the culprit? 

"Seon Nyu! Seohyun!" He ran towards us.

"I came here as fast as I could" He said panting, covered in sweat.

Seon Nyu explained what happened as I just stood there, controlling my tears.

Why me. Why now. Who could've done this?

"In the park? Why did you tell her in the park?" He looked at me. I just blankly looked back.

"What's wrong with the park?" Seon Nyu asked. 

"Jeongmin and I usually hang out in the park so there is this group of girls who stay here and stare at us and once I brought my cousin  , who is a girl, along with us and the next day when she came alone these girls punched her a beat her up for hanging out with us"

"How'd you know it was them?"

"Cause I saw them."

"Oh"

"So they are the ones who did this to Seohyun?"

"Yeap. I can track em down. But I think it's Yura. Because she loves jeongmin." Kwangmin said fiddling with his phone.

That's it. Tears fell. I couldn't stand it anymore. I hugged Seon Nyu and silently cried.

Kwangmin dialed a number and told me to lower down my voice, I held my tears once again as he sneaked behind the place Seon Nyu and i laid. 

*ring ring ring* This girls phone rang. We hid behind the bush.  Kwangmin started talking. 

"Where are you?"

"in the park, look I'm not interested in you. Chaeyoung likes y-"

"For how long?" He cut her off.

" About 3 hours? Stalker. What the f-"

With that Seon Nyu sprang into action. She grabbed her by her collar and kwangmin snatched her phone away and check her messages.

"it's her." He showed the message to Seon Nyu.

"You ." Seon Nyu punched her stomach.

i couldn't let Seon Nyu fight on her own for me so I joined.

i pulled her hair. She screamed. 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT" 

it took her a second to realize.

"YOU..... YOU ARE THE NERD THAT HAS A CRUSH ON MY JEONGMIN"

BAM. Another punch to her face. This time, from kwangmin.

"Your jeongmin? NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS"

Seon Nyu then grabbed and shoved her against the ground.

"Lets just say this is a warning, Mess with us one more time, and your pretty face will need plastic surgery."

We were just about to leave until... 

"YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE , I WILL RIP YOU APART IF YOU EVER COME CLOSE TO MY JEONGMIN OPPA. HE ALREADY HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU RUINED HIS REPUTATION" 

Then it hit me, maybe it was true. Because by now probably the whole school knew that I had a crush on him. Tears fell but I didn't look back. Seon Nyu gave her a kick before leaving. 

"Lets go to the cafe? It's all on me." Kwangmin called us. Seon Nyu nodded and I just followed. I don't remember much.

I was filled with thoughts. What if she was right? What if he will never talk to me ever again? 

I just let my head rest on Seon Nyu's shoulder. What should I do now?

For the rest of the holidays, i never spoke one word to him. my life was drained of colours.

When school reopened....

"NERD LOVES NEW GUY OOHHH" "poor guy" "EWWWW her? She likes him? Ewwww" 

gossips everywhere.

The whole hall was silenced when I came in followed by an uproar of laughter. And was silenced again when Seon Nyu entered.

God, can I go into a deep hole now? 

The bell soon rang and everyone rushed to their classes. I stayed at my locker for a little while longer as I was arranging something. And when I was done. Jeongmin was there heading to class.

i went to him and asked him. 

"Did you hear about it?"

"Yes."

and with that he left.

Leaving me frozen, tears dropping.

Then I ran, ran and ran till I can't run anymore. I found myself In the rooftop. I just sat there, and cried myself to sleep.