Chapter 1

Crush.

Hey, im Seohyun. Kim Seohyun. And im here to tell you on how i fell into this deep trap of love with Lee Jeongmin. It has been 3 years and i have been crushing on the same guy for as long as i can remember. And here is my story.

 

It was the first day of school. First day of high school to be specific.

I walked in my class full of expectations. My life in elementary wasnt as amazing. I was a nerd, not saying im not anymore but yeah. People hated me for what my friends did. It wasnt my fault and i was weak, i couldnt fight back. So i kept in mind to never let this happen ever again. I took a seat next to my best friend since kids, Seon Nyu and chatted till the teacher came in. CLASS STAND the class representative yelled and we greeted the teacher and we all sat down.

I looked around the class, eyeing new and old students. Earning a smile and a few Hi's. Someone knocked on the door. A cute guy about a few centimetres taller than me, brown hair, dressed casually, entered class. He took a seat behind me and immediately started a conversation with the guy beside him.

Not Bad. 

"Alright Class, since its the first day. Lets introduce ourselves. Start with the student from the back. Include your full name, nickname and interests." The teacher interrupted my thoughts.

The guy beside the brownie stood up. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jo Kwangmin imnida.You can call me Kwangmin. I'm a gamer and i love PIKACHUU~" he ended with an aegyo which caused the class to squeal and laugh at his cuteness.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Jeongmin imnida aka Jeongmin and i love singing playing guitar and music is my thing."

So he plays guitar too? And loves music too? i gotta keep an eye out for this guy.

Well its because i have a thing for guys who play guitar. I find them more apealling. Hey dont judge :P

And the introducing went on and on and on. They were many epic fails too like this guy tried to crack a joke and no one laughed but then he suddenly make this weird face and everyone just laughed. And also theres many cute girls which caused the guys to faint with their aegyo. Finally it was Seon Nyu's then my turn.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Seon Nyu imnida. Im this school's fairy~ But dont mess with me or my friends if you dont want me to kick your off to south america. Im a black belt in Karate people. PEACE OUT"

Its true though. Theres this time in Fifth Grade where this dude read my diary and Seon Nyu kicked his groin and he couldnt walk for the next few days. NEVER underestimate the fairy.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Seohyun imnida. Seohyun's the nickname. Music and singing is life :)" Ending with a smile.

"Thats nice, alright time to separate your classes" Teacher annnounced as she flipped through her papers

We are usually divided into A and B. 

Me, Seon Nyu, that pikachu dude and others got in the A. While brownie guitar boy got in the B. I couldnt help but feel a little sad and i realised that we only meet in one class, that we have twice a week. But what the heck, i brushed that thought off and went to make new friends.

Kwangmin, Seon Nyu and I got really close. We would hang out during classes but during recess he will hang out with Jeongmin aka the brownie.

That night i went up online and found him on this social website. We started chatting, i got to know him. We had many things in common. Thing is that we never talk face to face that much. Its like when we are infront of each other we are at loss of words.

I started developing feelings for him. But I didnt make it a big issue.

Time passed by, it was already summer holidays.

Seon Nyu called up and we went for a hangout at the park. We talked about things and the topic suddenly came out about the new guys. Seon Nyu FINALLY admitted after all these days of bugging and begging that she had a crush on Kwangmin. 

"I KNEW IT! HAAAAAAAA KWANGNYU COUPLE KYAAAAAA <333" i said teasing her. 

"HUSHHH" She tried and hid her blushing face.

"YOURE BLUSHING <3333"

"AM NOT!"

"KWANGNYUUUUUUUU'

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

She then got up and chased me around the park.

"Alright alright you win" i surrendered earning a mehrong from her.

We then lied down on the grass and stared at the sky.

"hey fairy"

"yes?"

"i.....kinda have a crush on jeongmin"

"YOU DO?" She got up and stared at me in disbelief.

" The mighty Seohyun who never had a crush on anyone before suddenly deceived her ways and found true love hmmm?" 

"Well maaaaaybe~" I winked at her

"OMOMOMOMO My Baby grew up :')"  she fake cried

Well its true, i never had a crush on anyone before. My life didnt allow me to.

Me and Seon Nyu then went to her house and was watching movies together.

I suddenly received a text from Kwangmin saying

Yah Seohyun. Someone just texted the whole school you have a crush on Jeongmin. Is that true?

Before i could reply me and Seon Nyu both receive a text at the same time and it said...

ATTENTION THE NERD KIM SEOHYUN HAS A CRUSH ON LEE JEONGMIN. 

Followed by a old pic of me getting bullied.

 

 

 

What on earth......