Chapter 10

Crush.

As we entered the theme park, the first place we went was to the arcade.

Kwangmin and Seon Nyu was batting non-stop with each other, while Donghyun, Minwoo and I went for 3-player games. I couldnt leave them behind.

As we were playing and playing, Donghyun wanted to go to the bathroom. So me and Minwoo were walking till one really huge Teddy bear caught my eye.

I stood there staring at it, damn i wanted it so bad,

"Oh so you like teddy bears?" MInwoo looked at me with a smile.

I nodded. I dont care how old am i.  "Its so cute ;A;"

"Kaja, lets go try and win it" He said looking at how much tokens we needed.

We went to this dance game.

"MAY THE BEST DANCER WIN" The machine said.

Piece of cake!

I started it. "Beat that"

Then minwoo."Don't mind if i do"

Then Me."Aw wasnt that cute?"

Then MInwoo."Take that"

The competition got intense.

We even got a small crowd of people to watch.

At last the machine got jammed. And the crowd went awwwwww.

The person in charge came and said it wasnt a big problem.

"What about our tokens?"

"Here you go, 1000 tokens"

"YESSS!" I jumped out of joy as MInwoo received the tokens and bowed.

The crowd disbanded, oh thank god,'

"So how much more tokens do we need?" I asked

".....Alot more. We have like 3000 and that teddy is 24 000"

"Why is it so much D: "

"Its the biggest teddy in Korea girrllll"

"Dang it."

"Dont worry we can get it." He said as he put his hands on my shoulder and looked at me.

When I looked into his eyes, i just got mesmerised for a second. But then i snapped out of it and he too snapped out of it.

Maybe he felt it too?

"Ahem um we should meet up with everyone to go for the rides" I said and he nodded.

We all plan and met up in the roller coaster.

"Wait where is Donghyun hyung?" I said looking around.

"He says he is busy with something" 

"oh."

"Alright pair yourself up and lets proceed" Shouted the staff.

Seon Nyu wanted to come with me but then i pushed her to Kwangmin. I'm evil >:3

So i ended up getting paired up with Minwoo.

As we entered the roller coaster. I suddenly started to freak. I have never been on this thing ever before.

"First time?" Minwoo looked at me as the staff checks our safety tools.

I nodded complety worried and nervous.

"You can um hold my hand if your scared." He lets out his hand.

At first I just smiled and shook my head but the very next minute when it started moving i grabbed his hand.

He just chuckled at me.

Suddenly the roller coaster had its sudden fall. I screamed my lungs out while holding his hand.

Thing is i felt secure with him and i had no idea why.

I must be really scared, yeah thats it.

After the ride we got out and we saw Donghyun. He quickly came to me.

"Seohyun-ah! Close your eyes~" I followed as told as he passed me something.

"Surprisseeeee~" He gave me that huge teddy bear i wanted.

"Oh my god! how did you know and how did you get it?!" I jumped with joy,hugging the teddy.

" I got my ways" He winked

" Oh thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou"  I hugged Donghyun.

And then we continued walking to go find another ride.

While we were walking it was filled with silence. Seon Nyu finally came to me and talked I hit her hand playfully for ditching me with Kwangmin.

As we were talking i felt Minwoo and Donghyun giving death glares at each other. I looked at them and flashed a smile. But the atmoshpere was still weird.

"Oh Kwangmin-ah!"

A familiar voice called out.

"Oh Jeongmin hyung! Youre here with...?" Kwangmin turned around and asked.

I didnt turn around. I didnt want to see him so I dragged Minwoo who was on the other side of me and quickly walked infront separating from the group.

"Oh Im here with So Won"

No. 

No.

I dont wanna hear her name.

Minwoo opened his mouth to ask something but then he saw my face and just kept quiet.

We went further to the kids area, where i cant see them.

Minwoo pulled me into a hug, I wanted to object but i couldnt. I just cried into his chest.

We stayed that way for a while.

"Everything is gonna be fine."