Chapter 20

Crush.

And with that he fainted.

I caught him and screamed for help

To all my greatest luck Seon Nyu and Kwangmin were just passing by when Minwoo fainted.

"Minwoo!" Kwangmin and Seon Nyu came running.

"Call the ambulance" Seon Nyu quickly dialed 119 

Within minutes the ambulance came and we all followed.

In the hospital...

"Chukkahaeyo. I have no idea what did you guys do but Mr.No is cured and perfectly fine now. He can be discharged immediately. Congratulations" He said as he patted my shoulder.

Minwoo came walking out of the hospital room as if its his bedroom, all sleepy.

He scratched his head. "What am i doing here? Seohyun, Seon Nyu, Kwangmin?"

"MINWOOOOOO!" I exclaimed and ran to him. I hugged him.

"Seohyun? What are y-" I cut him off with a kiss. I just kissed him, not caring about anyone or anything.  MInwoo kissed back.

"AHEM" Kwangmin fake coughed.

And with that we pulled back. Both of us blushed deep red.

"Lets go?"

Minwoo whispered to me. "What happened? o.o"

"Nothing much ^^ oh and Kwangmin and Seon Nyu are dating?"

"MWOOO?!?! KWANGMIN HYUNG AND SEON NYU ARE DATING?!?!?!" 

"Dont act so suprised minwoo. Plus you didnt tell me you guys were dating."

"Hush hush love birds." I hushed them.

We both then parted our separate ways.

Minwoo and i went to his house, just to chill out. I fell asleep in his couch and Minwoo seemed to be busy for the whole day.

Around 8pm Minwoo woke me up.

"Seohyun-ah, go shower and wear this." He gave me a cute dress.

"oh? why?"

"Just goooo~" He pushed me to the toilet, Minwoo too got ready himself.

I came out dressed up all cutely. "So how do i look?" 

Minwoo gaped in awe " A-A-Amazing OAO"

I inturn blushed and replied "You look handsome too!" Minwoo was wearing a casual top with jeans.

"So whats all this for?"

"Kaja~" He pulled me and dragged me to a cab that was waiting for us.

It took us about 10 minutes to reach our destination.

"Minwoo-ah what is thisssss?" 

"We are here."

He said as he stepped out and led me after but quickly closed my eyes before i can see anything.

"Follow me" He said as he led me, still covering my eyes.

"Now... open!" When i opened my eyes i saw a table for two, in the middle of the lake lit up by candles. As i was staring at this. Minwoo called out for me from the back.

"Seohyun-ah... although i may not remember much after i got hurt. But i promise to protect you and love you.. Kim Seohyun will you be my girlfriend?" He knelt down with a ring.

"Yes. Yes i will." He slid the couple ring on both our hands and then he stood up and kissed me.

The moment our lips touched, fireworks exploded in the background.

It was amazing, the feeling was amazing.

We then sat down and ate. And played around and ended our night with another kiss.

This is the beginning of my new life with my wonderful boyfriend No Min Woo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : KYAAA! its complete! the story is complete! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story as much as i enjoyed writing it!

Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Thanks to RANDOM GRAPHICS shop for the amazing poster and thanks to everyone for the love and support! I LOVE YOU!

It'll really be nice if i had more subs for this story. but im happy anyways! THANKYOU AND I LOVE YOU