Chapter 6

Crush.

"SEON NYU... IS THAT A DOG?"

"SHHHHHHHHH ITS SLEEPING"

"oh sorry" i replied with a chuckle

"What took you so long?" She looked at me not so furiously.  The dog must've kept her company. Thank you doggieeee <3

"Sorry, was meeting up with an old friend. By the way why is the house so creepy?" I said looking around

"Well its because Eomma had another fight with Appa so..."

"Ah i see"

"So movie time?"

"Yeapp"

We spent a quiet time watching the movie til the do- i mean Pepero woke up. Yeaaah i kinda got scolded by Seon Nyu for calling Pepero a dog so simply. Idek, she's too inlove with it. Its cute though. So when Pepero woke up we decided to take it for a walk.

"Seohyun-ah, can you walk Pepero first? I'll join you in a while i got some work to finish."

"Nae~" I agreed. Thing is im not so good with dogs. Heck they hate me. Please be good to me Pepero T^T

Then when i thought things were going fine. Pepero saw a butterfly.

Oh No. 

I held on to his leash tighter hoping for him not to run away. But like i said i have no luck with dogs so.... Pepero started running, chasing the butterfly.

DANG IT!

"PEPEROOO!" I started chasing him. It must have looked so funny.

Worst comes worst. It started raining. What happened with my luck today T.T Pepero suddenly went on the main road.

I ran to him, totally forgetting about the cars. The cars honked (?) at me. I couldnt think of anything else. I had to save Pepero. I ran to him and pulled him to the sidewalk.

"Pepero gwenchana? are you alright?" I looked at him, scanning for any bruises.

"Woof Woof!"

"Oh right you're a dog. Thank god your okay Pepero!" I said rubbing his head earning a few and many more 'woofs'.

"Lets get you to a shelter" I stood up and accidently bump into someone.

"Jwesonhamnida! (Im Sorry) " I bowed and looked up only to see Jeongmin standing there infront of me.

"Seohyun? Is that you?" He asked, hovering the umbrella over me.

"What happened? Are you okay? You're soaking wet! Omo kaja i'll bring you to a cafe to dry you off" I just nodded and brought Pepero along with me.

Jeongmin dropped as of at the cafe and went to quickly buy 2 towels.

"Here you go" He gave it to me

"Thanks" I said. I just left one towel around my neck as i went to care for Pepero first, as he felt more important at the moment.

Jeongmin went to order our drinks.

" Yah, dry yourself off first. Dogs can dry themselves."

" Oh right, okay." I then dried my hair and shaked it loose.

Right before our drinks arrived..

"Jeongmin Oppa! Where were you?"

A girl about my age entered the cafe. She was slim, quite tall, extremely beautiful and had the perfect hair.

"Oh Jagiya! There you are!" Jeongmin went to her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

J-J-J-JAGIYA?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA
SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA
SARANGHANEUN NO MINWOO                                                                                                                                 SAENGIL CHUKKAHAMNIDA

HAPPY 19TH (18TH) BIRTHDAY NO MINWOOOOO <3 <3<3<3<3<3

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND WE BESTFRIENDS WISH YOU AND BOYFRIEND ALL THE BEST.

SARANGHEYO!

MINWOO FIGHTING!

BOYFRIEND FIGHTING!

-bestfriend007