Chapter 14

Crush.

 

Minwoo's POV

Dear diary,

I just got in a fight with my hyung. God he is annoying. Oh great its raining, maybe i should go for a jog in the rain. They say it"ll make you feel better. Lets give it a try. As i was walking just staring out at the rain droplets as it hit my face, suddenly this dog just came and bit my shirt. "What the-?!"  It just barked and barked at me. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND THAT?!" It then just bit my sleeve and dragged me.Well maybe i should follow,  i do have nothing else to do.I just followed him so when he ran, i chased him.I then this girl getting punched by three guys.

 O.O

I saved her from another punch, but i missed one and she got hurt. she then fainted.

HOLY SH- THOSE MEN ARE GOING DOWN

I knocked out those three hooligans within a minute. I learned martial arts, peace out -.-V . Three of them then ran away.Leaving me, that girl and the dog.I quickly went to her side, trying to wake her up. But she seems to be out real bad.I carried her and brought her home. Hyung mustve gone out and gotten drunk or something, thank god.I laid her out on my bed. Got some wet towels and wiped all the blood off her face.Thats when i got a good look of her face. Now only realising how stunning she looked.

Her beautiful closed eyes, her nose, her.... WHAT AM I DOING?!

My heart beat increased as i saw her slowly open her eyes."Neo.... gwenchana?"  I said as i looked at her She nodded.Omoya kyeopta. She suddenly shouted as if i was gonna hurt her, and then i guess she got too scared she even fell of the bed. I just laughed at her, i couldnt take it :3

"Im No Minwoo" "Kim Seohyun"

Looks like we can be good friends aye diary?

 

 

Dear diary,

Today I went to Lotte world along with SeonNyu, Kwangmin hyung, Donghyun hyung and we met up with Youngmin hyung, whom is Kwangmin's twin.

We met with Jeongmin hyung too, but he came with his girlfriend. I had no idea he had a girlfriend. Seohyun wasnt happy at all. Infact she was broekn, i could totally see that through her eyes. When she saw him, she dragged me away and cried. Did you know how much it hurt for me to see her cry? I hugged her, that seemed like the only reasonable thing to do. She cried, but i was there for her. I felt so great, now that Jeongmin hyung has a girlfriend, maybe she will move on? Nahh lets not be selfish >< > And Donghyun hyung, at first i just thought he is like a brother to Seohyun. Until i saw him being extra nice to her. I can read peoples expression easily and he is definitely inlove with her. Great, Just great. Aish lets just hope everything goes well nae diary? 

 

 

 

Dear Diary,

Today, Seohyun got invovled in another fight. This time i wasnt there to save her. Instead Jeongmin hyung was.  Aishhhhhh. How could i not have been there for her. And worse thing is that he broke up with that Sowon girl. So im 100% sure Seohyun likes him again. Look its not all because of me but Jeongmin hyung actually hurt Seohyun ALOT. So i really think she deserves better coughmecough. Sigh. Im being selfish again hm? Maybe i should really forget about confessing to her... Maybe i should just think on how to protect her instead. Maybe she is perfectly fine with Jeongmin hyung.  Sighs. Eottokeya diary-ah....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for my absense! I was busy with my celebrations.

SALAM AIDILFITRI / EID MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIM PEOPLE <3 MAY GOD FORGIVE ALL OUR SINS ^^

Thats why i was busy xD Eat well and Play well and stay safe~!

Also give alots of love to this story ^w^

and~ also read my friends story cx http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/511665/me-romance-sehun-chen-lkim

THANKYOU AND I LAFFF YOUUUU

~bestfriend007