Chapter 4

Crush.

JEONGJEONG: Naaah, i could think of a million girls prettier than her.

What? WHAT? WHAAT?

So it was all a lie? Everything? Tears fell uncontrolablly. He could have just told me the truth from first. Why lie? Why give me hope? Why? WHY? WHY?

Then after that, i spilled the beans. I told him I was Seohyun. He said he felt betrayed, he felt used. I wouldnt blame him but obviously i felt more hurt than he was.

WHY'D YOU LIE?

I WAS PREVENTING A FIGHT

YOU COULD HAVE JUST NOT TOLD ME IM PRETTY INSTEAD OF HAVING HIDDEN FEELINGS

I WAS JUST PREVENTING A FIGHT SEOHYUN AND YOUR NOT THE ISSUE HERE. I AM. I AM THE VICTIM.

NO.

LOOK SEOHYUN, PRETTY OR NOT YOUR STILL MY FRIEND. NOW LETS JUST GO BACK TO NORMAL AND FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED OKAY?

.... OKAY. I- I- I'M SORRY

IM SORRY TOO. NOW LETS JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS OKAY?

ALRIGHT. 

And with that the conversation ended. 

I did this to myself, i blame myself. Now how can i talk to him? How can i face him?

I thought all hopes of life was gone well, until he just started talking to me normally, as if nothing really happened.

When explaining this to Seon Nyu i swear i think i got the longest lecture OF MY LIFE.

Well, i live by my motto: 

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON ^^

It was another fine Sunday and I decided to go for a jog.

As i was jogging, i saw this little girl crying.

I approached her.

Wow she seems strangely familiar.....

"Whats wrong little girl?"

"I WANT MY BROTHER. OPPAAAAA OPPPPPAAAAA" She cried 

Even her voice.... but who?

"okay calm down. where did he leave you?"

"BY- BY- BY THAT TREE. HE TOLD ME TO WAIT THERE THEN SOME MEAN GIRLS TOOK MY LOLLIPOP AND PUSHED ME AWAY"

"Alright lets go wait there and unnie will buy for you a new lollipop okay?"

She stopped crying and she held my hand. I bought for her a lollipop and we went and sat together with her next to the tree.

"Whats your name? ^^"

"Lee Min Ju"

We started a convo, well we talked about things a five year old girl liked, like icecream flavours xD

As we were talking someone interuppted us.

"MIN JUUUU! MIN JUUU EODIYAAAAA?"

"OPPAAAAAA" Min Ju got up and ran behind the tree. I turned around to see who the 'oppa' was. He must probably be mean and heartless for leaving this cute little girl like that.

"Excuse me sir, you should really take ca----------- DONGHYUN?"

"SEOHYUN?"