Chapter 18

Crush.

A/N: Omo! i didnt realise that in the previous chapter some lines just dissapeared TnT i updated it so go read it again nae? Jeongmal mianhe *bows*

___________________________________________________________________________

You sat there in the waiting room in the hospital.

You called up Donghyun, Kwangmin and Seon Nyu, Youngmin, Hyunseong. Jeongmin was with Youngmin so he came along.

Kwangmin and Seon Nyu came first.

Seon Nyu came to me and hugged me and comforted me while Kwangmin went to get the doctor.

I leaned my head on her shoulder and held her hand tight.

Minwoo...

Dont leave me...

Please...

Suddenly the doctor came up.

"Can i see his family member?"

"We dont know. But im his close friend." Kwangmin said

"Alright come with me sir."

"Mr.No here is unconscious due to the hit on the head by the car, Although he may be fine. There is a possibility of mild amnesia and depression. If the patient is exposed to over-sadness or over-happiness the patient may collapse. These are the side effects of the medicine and it will wear off over time. Just make sure to keep him stable or the results may be fatal. And tell his girlfriend to keep him happy."

Kwangmin nodded and titled at the 'girlfriend' part. "Um seongsaenim girlfriend who?"

"The one there" He said as he pointed at Seon Nyu and Seohyun.

"Thats my girlfriend" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean the one cryng. She told me she is his girlfriend. Now if you'll excuse me"

Kwangmin bowed and made an 'O' face, but was still confused.

"Seohyun-ah! Are you and Minwoo dating?"

"oh? ummm maybe" I answered as i looked down

"Uwaaa chukkahae~" Seon Nyu cooed.

"Is he okay? Will he be alright?" I ignored her and looked at Kwangmin.

He nodded "Just keep him happy"

I sighed in relief and wiped my tears.

Donghyun came and sat next to me and patted me. Hyunseong did the same along with Youngmin. Jeongmin just... kept his distance.

We all gathered up and gave a big group hug.

"Oh! I have something to say..." Seon Nyu said as she nudged Kwangmin shyly.

Kwangmin held Seon Nyu and said. " We are dating ^////^"

"ooohhh since when?"

"Today.'

"You finally did it Kwangmin" I said as i pat his shoulders. 

"You knew?!" Seon Nyu exclaimed at me.

"Mehrong"

Seon Nyu was about to beat me up the nurse came up "One of you may visit Mr.No now"

Without anyones opinion and whatsoever  I went in the room.

"Minwoo?"

"Nuguseyo?"

" I'm Seohyun. Dont you remember?" I said as i sat down next to him

"Seohyun? I remember the name.... but i dont know anything else. Jwesonhamnida"

"Ah geuraeyo? (really?) Aniya gwenchana.  Have you eaten? Are you feeling alright?"

He just nodded.

"Alright wait here, i'll call the rest."

I went out and signalled Kwangmin to go in.

I went to Seon Nyu and slowly let my tears fall. 

"He doesnt remember me...'