Chapter 02. Start Anew

|| Changing Destiny ♥Seeds Of Eden♥ || SMent. New Girl Group

The next morning the girls woke up, they were now living in an apartment altogether. The first to wake up was Miyeon, who finished recording the day before first. She ran right into the bathroom and quickly prettied herself up for the day, she knew she had to make it quick, it only a matter of time until a line started. It was already 10:19AM.

Miyeon finished quickly and opened the door and as a matter of fact, there sure was a line and it consisted of Haye, Na Rae, Yoo Jung and Ariana. She walked out smiling, thankful that she beat everyone to the bathroom. It’s always a battlefield in the morning.

Haye ran right in and immediately after shutting the door Na Rae nagged for the shortest member to hurry up.
Na Rae: Ya~ Palli wa~ You take FOREVER!
Haye: Keep complaining and I’ll take my time~ I JUST GOT IN HERE~
Everyone in line began to laugh.
Soo Mi walked on over and joined the long line.
Soo Mi: Ya~ You guys should let me go first, you know how it is, Main Vocals ALWAYS has to record first and everything..
She nagged in a sleepy voice.
Yoo Jung: GIIIRRRLLL~~~ You better back up~ We have just as many lines as you do~
Na Rae: *scoffs, Barely.

Those who were still tired and in bed were Seul Gi, Chayeon, Hye Sung, Se Kyung and Charlotte. Charlotte likes to go to the bathroom last so she can take as much time as she wants, so she just sleeps in until whenever every girl has used the bathroom.

Miyeon walked into the large room where Chayeon and Se Kyung had been dead asleep, or she thought so. She began to rummage through some stuff, looking for an outfit maybe?
Se Kyung: Unnie... Can you be the face...??
Miyeon was confused and looked up.
Miyeon: You talking to me...??
Se Kyung rose up: Can you please be face from now on...??
Miyeon: Se Kyung-ah~ Why are you asking me this?? No, I can’t be face because that’s your role..
Se Kyung laid back on the bed and began to nag.
Chayeon: Ya~ Unnie.. Why are you saying this...??
Se Kyung: I hate being face..
She said into a pillow.
Chayeon: Is it because of those anti’s from yesterday..??
Se Kyung: More like a couple hours ago..
Chayeon: So it is because of them..?
Se Kyung sighed and began to nag even more.
Miyeon: Wait.. What anti’s??? What are you guys not telling me?!
Chayeon: Se Kyung was attacked yesterday by a bunch of anti’s..
Miyeon’s eyes widened: What?!! How did that manage to happen?!?!
Se Kyung: I wanted some coffee...
Miyeon rolled her eyes: That’s why?! So you went out by yourself to buy some coffee and in the process you were attacked by a bunch of loser anti’s??
Se Kyung: ..There’s actually more to it..
Miyeon looked frustrated, staring at the helpless Se Kyung.
Miyeon: Okay, that’s it.

Miyeon went out into the kitchen and grabbed two pans and suddenly there was a loud banging noise coming from the living room.
Miyeon: As SOE’s third Main Vocalist, I demand a FIRST group meeting........ Well an OFFICIAL one~
No one cared at first, but Se Kyung and Chayeon finally understood what Miyeon meant by “Okay, that’s it”. They joined her in the living room, looking a hot mess, still with bed hair.
Miyeon pounded the pans even louder and harder: GET UP!!! COME TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW! SOE’S FIRST OFFICIAL GROUP MEETING! HERE, NOW!!!!!
After continuous pounding, Na Rae, Haye, Ariana, Soo Mi, Charlotte, Hye Sung came and joined them on the sofas.
Na Rae: Yoo Jung is in the bathroom..
Miyeon: Where is leader??
Charlotte pointed to the bedroom and motioned that she was still sleeping.
Miyeon: Ahh.. Even after all this--
Seul Gi: Why the are you all up so early making so much noise?! It’s only 10FREAKING49AM!
Haye: Unnie! Your image!!!
Seul Gi looked tragic and she just about lost it.
Miyeon: I am proposing SOE’s first official group meeting~ It’s happening right here and now~

Seul Gi: You aren’t the leader. & the leader says SLEEP!
Miyeon: I’m doing this for the group.. Don’t be selfish now..
Seul Gi: Yeah, and we only need to fix.. what.. EVERYTHING about this group?! *scoffs.
Miyeon: WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A ABOUT THIS--
Haye: UNNIES!!!!!! Please stop, you guys are ruining your images...
Everyone turned to Haye.
Seul Gi: What are you talking about Haye, we’re inside, we can do and speak whatever we want..
Haye: Yeah... but you know what they say.. Healthy Habits made Healthy Minds.. If we keep acting like this with each other then.. We’re going to get used to it and act like this in public..

It was quiet for a long time because everyone knew that the little girl was right.

Se Kyung: We’re all here.. because something happened yesterday..
Seul Gi looked up and finally understood what was going on.
Na Rae: What happened yesterday...??
Se Kyung looks to Na Rae who was so clueless and had no idea this would lead to her in the end.
Se Kyung: I was.. Attacked by a bunch of anti’s...
Everyone in the room gasped.
Yoo Jung climbed out of the bathroom: Whoever’s next, all yours~ … huh? What’s going on..??
Soo Mi: Just sit down..

The girls all settled down, even Seul Gi. They were all anxious to hear Se Kyung’s story.
Se Kyung: I just wanted some coffee last night because I knew it would be a long night recording and all.. I made sure I had enough money for Seul Gi, Hye Sung, Chayeon, Jong Suk, Manager Kim and I.. But when I stepped out to the streets, I heard multiple girls screaming curse words.. Then they got closer and those words were coming to me..
Everyone gasped.
Ariana: Oh my god.. You needn’t listen to anything they say.
Haye: Remember, a healthy habit makes a healthy mind~
Se Kyung: I didn’t care for it.. All that really got to me was that they were charging at me...

Se Kyung continued on with everything she had to say. Everyone gasped and showed sympathy for Se Kyung. Seul Gi, Chayeon and Hye Sung explained their reactions when they discovered Se Kyung covered in blood.

Se Kyung: But.. then.. Even though this all came down to everything all dramatic.. The girls weren’t looking for ME..
The girls listened carefully.
Se Kyung: They were looking for... Na Rae..
The girls all stared at Na Rae, who was troubled and frowning.

Suddenly Manager Kim phoned Soo Mi to come down to get going.
Soo Mi: AIGOO~ Girl, let’s get going to the studio!

Miyeon: WE SHALL CONTINUE THIS LATER! JJANG~


They all rushed, cleaned up themselves and climbed into their outfits for the day. They ran downstairs to find Manager Kim in the parking lot, up and ready to go. The girls had two managers, because eleven girls being handled by one manager was doing the most. Manager Song was up and ready as well.

The girls climbed into the vans randomly in no assembly line.

 

Manager Kim’s Large Van Formation
Driver - Passenger Seat
[Manager Kim] [Yoo Jung]
Mid Seats
[Seul Gi] [Charlotte]
Back Seats
[Soo Mi] [Ariana] [Chayeon]

Manager Song’s Large Van Formation

Driver - Passenger Seat
[Manager Song] [Hye Sung]
Mid Seats
[Na Rae] [Se Kyung]
Back Seats
[Haye] [Miyeon]

Soo Mi writes in her journal like always.
Ariana sneaks a peek at what Soo Mi always seems to be writing about.
The girls sit quietly and Ariana notices that Soo Mi is writing song lyrics.
They weren’t just song lyrics though. Ariana has a strong knowledge in literature and she understood everything that Soo Mi was conveying into text.

Ariana read of trampled flowers that were expected to start with nothing and begin from there and expected to succeed within the blink of an eye.
Ariana began to notice the strong power that Soo Mi was conveying. She suddenly felt a tingle in every bone and ever living goose bump on her body formed.

Ariana:
Trampled flowers are nothing but dead... They form beautifully but die in hatred... They come alive beautifully but wither in despair... Why mustn’t a flower bloom in it’s own color..
Soo Mi jumped and covered her book, glaring at Ariana.
Charlotte: Wahh, what was all that about? It was beautiful..
Everyone turned around to look at what the commotion was all about.
Ariana: Soo Mi-ah~ .. You’re journal.. What else does it have..?? I sneaked a peek.. bian.. but I am so surprised at what you produced.. It’s so beautiful..
Seul Gi looked over curiously: I wanna read!
Soo Mi held her journal close as the girls pulled to take it from her.
Ariana managed to pull it out of her hands and began to read it.
All girls except Soo Mi: What does it all say?!

Ariana: … Soo Mi.. C’mon girl.. We have to use this stuff..
Soo Mi was hiding her face.
Ariana: Why are you ashamed? We need this.. This is.. so beautiful.. This could help save us..
Soo Mi continued to ignore her.
Ariana: Look.. As a group.. We are already set.. I mean we all get a long.. OKAY.. We all have talent and great personalities.. But who are we kidding.. The songs they are producing for us are.. ya know.. ...
Everyone began to laugh and agreed with Ariana.
Everyone to Soo Mi: C’mon Soo Mi.. If it’s that great you gotta let us..
Seul Gi: Just one of them at least...

Soo Mi looked up still frowning: Fine.. but.. Just one.. and.. This can’t go out to the public that I wrote it.. We all contributed as a group..
Chayeon: But if it becomes a HIT~ I’ll be the first to say unnie wrote it~~~
Soo Mi glared at Chayeon.
Everyone was all confused then suddenly Soo Mi began laughing.

.. This might just work..