Chapter 04. Hope & Fate Collide

|| Changing Destiny ♥Seeds Of Eden♥ || SMent. New Girl Group

Soo Mi: ♫ Changing destiny~ ♫

The chorus was over and it was dead silent in the practice room.
The girls all turned to Yunho who was breathing hard and he looked like he was going to punch someone.


Yunho began to walk around, just to loosen up a bit, he was breathing hard. He stared at each and every one of the girls.

As of right now, SM has three potential future CEO's. Their names are Kangta, BoA and Yunho. With the public, it seems as though the one who is definitely going to take over is Kangta, because of his experience within SM. BoA comes in second just because she's been a solo artist under SM for so long. Some people don't even know Yunho holds potential for this role. Things are a bit different within SM itself. The Representatives, Staffs and even President Kim himself ranks Yunho first because he actually revolves himself within SM, behind cameras, he actually attends staff meetings for SM and everything. Kangta ranks second because he definitely has experience and somewhat revolves himself within the company. BoA actually has the least potential because she doesn't revolve herself within SM at all off-screen and she is mostly independent, even without the company on her side.

Yunho marched to Soo Mi who stood confidently.

Yunho: I said.. What song is that..
Ariana: It's called 'Changing Destiny'..
Yunho looked over to Ariana who answered his question.
Ariana: Soo Mi actually.. Wrote it.. and we want to put it on our album..
Seul Gi: We didn't mean to cause such a--
Yunho: Why didn't you guys just say so..?
Everything was quiet.
Yunho: Why did you guys not say it was your own song..?

Seul Gi: You were yelling and--
Yunho: It's wonderful...

The room was dead silent now.

Yunho: You girls know that a particular sunbae of yours... Was approached by a underground music producer and they sold that sunbae their music.. It ended up being a song that originally belonged to a singer in Australia and we, SM, had to deal with it, we lost a lot of money and everything. I just didn't want that to happen to you girls.. Especially, being rookies and all..

It was still as quiet as ever.

Yunho: But this.. It's something else.. That song.. 'Changing Destiny' was it..?? It sounds.. Beautiful..


The girls began to smile and applaud, because the furious Yunho approved.

Seul Gi: What will the other staff members say about this..??
Yunho: I think they'll definitely approve once they hear it.. I wasn't taking it so smoothly until you all came together and began singing it.

Suddenly the door flung open once again.

Na Rae was leaning against the wall, her head was covered in blood, her eyes as dark as ever and her whole body was shaking.

Na Rae: Those girls....... They got me..
She collapsed to the floor.


Na Rae's fate was taking a wrong turn.