Chapter 05. Scent Of Redeem

|| Changing Destiny ♥Seeds Of Eden♥ || SMent. New Girl Group

Na Rae had blood on her head leaking to her lips, her eyes were pitch black, her hair all messed up and everything was just tragic. Her body was trembling with fear.

The girls all screamed.
Yoo Jung and Chayeon ran to Na Rae who had collapsed on the floor. They took hold of her and held onto her tight. Everyone was crying and panicking.

Soo Mi: Quick, someone go get some towels and bandages!
Charlotte ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and towels.

Seul Gi: Oh my god... She needs to go to the hospital RIGHT NOW!
Everyone spoke in tears and none of them knew what to do.

Yunho whistled loudly and everyone stopped what they were doing. Charlotte ran back with the towels and first aid kit. They began to help clean Na Rae up as much as they could.

Yunho: If she goes to the hospital, your image will be ruined!
Chayeon: Oppa, this is a life and death situation.
The maknae responded in tears.
Yunho was frustrated: What will the company say when fans find out about Na Rae having blood all over herself?!
Seul Gi: We’ll have to think of something!
Ariana: Let’s just go! She’s trembling!

The girls helped carry Na Rae out, blood dripping everywhere. They all were crying. The one who cried most was Yoo Jung, who had been the closest to Na Rae.

They all left to the hospital along with their managers and Yunho. People began to stare when they saw the pack of girls enter the hospital. The little number of fans that they had began to chant and the anti’s began to protest, “They Hurt Their Member!” it was terrible.

Na Rae finally got into the hospital bed and was being treated. The ten remaining members sat in the waiting room for over an hour when finally the doctor came into the room.

Doctor: She is just fine. She just fractured a bit of her skull, but it’s very minor.
Seul Gi: How long will we be waiting for..?
Haye: Is she okay..?
Soo Mi: She’s just sleeping.. right?
Ariana: How long will it take to heal?
Yoo Jung: What happened to her?!
The Doctor stood in silence and smiled: She’ll have to stay here for about 3 days before she can go back to her normal schedule, she’s okay and she’ll be right back to normal very soon.
He walked out of the waiting room.
The girls turned to Yunho who had been waiting with them also.

Yunho: 3 days is too long.. She needs to return to her activities by morning...
Seul Gi: That’s risky though, Oppa..
Yunho: You girls aren’t creating a big enough name for yourselves to be seen in the hospital.. You guys will only bring yourselves lower now..
Charlotte: Then what can we do..?
Yunho: First, we need to make sure he says nothing about this to the public..
Yunho walked out, chasing after the doctor.

Yunho pulled the doctor to an empty room: Listen.. You can’t let anyone know that this happened to her..
Doctor: Don’t worry.. My job and social life do not collide..
Yunho made a 90 degree bow: Thank you so much, ahjussi.. Those girls depend on it..
The Doctor smiled at Yunho.
Yunho began to walk away.
Doctor: Under one condition though..
Yunho’s eyes widened, he turned around.
Doctor: If you didn’t know.. My daughter was actually supposed to be in this “joke of a group”.. and you crushed her dreams..
Yunho, confused: I had nothing to do with your daughter or this group..
Doctor: What I want you to do is bring my daughter back into the company and make her a solo artist..
Yunho: Ahjussi.. I have no say in any of this... It is all up to--
Doctor: If you don’t do this.. then you can say good bye to your “Joke Of a group’s” career forever.

Yunho began to pant hard, not knowing what to do. Then suddenly he had an idea.
Yunho: I’ll tell you what.. SM does not have plans for a future artist any time soon.. But we can take your daughter back into the company as a trainee and I promise you.. We will make her a star..
Doctor, grins: How do I know you’re not lying..? You lied the first time.. How do I--”
Yunho: Like I said.. I have nothing to do with anything.. But I will do my best to convince the company..
The Doctor held his hand for Yunho to shake on an agreement.
Yunho: Now.. Who is your daughter..?
Doctor: Her name is Bo Kyung.. Lee Bo Kyung...
Yunho: Alright then.. I’ll have her in SM as soon as possible..
He began to walk away.

Yunho had no control in the company’s decisions and he knows he just made one of the worst decisions in the history of SM.

The next morning, the company demanded to have Na Rae out of the hospital at once. Na Rae was still light headed, she returned to the SM Building to continue practicing for their comeback.

Of course the girls hit media within less than a few hours.

ALL
KPOP:
SOE’s Na Rae spotted in the hospital after intense preparations for the group’s comeback

SM Entertainment states that the group is to make a comeback soon within the month of May and with all the intense training, the girls have suffered from loss of energy and fatigue.


“The girls are working very hard for their comeback and they have forgotten about their own health, putting their careers ahead of anything else”

SM Entertainment promises that the girls will make a great comeback with high hopes of recovering as well.

Comments have struck from the highs to the lows.


“Yeah right, I betchu something happened and the girls got into some fight or something, wish I was there with them to knock some sense into the girls”

“I hope the group is doing alright. All we can do is cheer them on~ They aren’t as great as the other groups SM has made but let’s have high hope in these girls~”

“Their determination is what’s keeping me here as their fan~”

“They ”


The girls continued reading the comments and could do nothing but shake their heads in disappointment.

Seul Gi: That’s it.. We’re proving everyone wrong..