Prologue 04. Coming To Be pt. IV (final)

|| Changing Destiny ♥Seeds Of Eden♥ || SMent. New Girl Group

Ae Kyung: Ahh.. Chincha.. Whatever.. I guess..
Miyeon stares at Ae Kyung who had just been eliminated but shows no emotions.
Miyeon: Ya, Ae Kyung-ah... You do know that so many of us has fought for something like this.. right??
Ae Kyung turned around confused.
Ae Kyung: What?
Miyeon: You’re gonna stand here and brush such a thing like this off.. ahh.. chincha? You didn’t even fight for what could have been yours..
Ae Kyung: It’s whatever.. I really don’t care anymore..
She walked away leaving Miyeon even more furious.
Miyeon to herself: If so.. then why in hell did you stay?

The other girls huddled over the list, seeing who was still in and who wasn’t. Minji came along to show her support.

Se Kyung: We’re all still in!!! Oh my gosh!!
Seul Gi: With the addition of Charlotte and Haye of course.
She smiled.
Charlotte: Omoi.. I actually made it in..? I seriously thought I blew it.. I am not photogenic at all..
She began to tear up, her cry was a bit raspy and her eyeliner began to drip down her face.
The girls couldn’t do anything but stare. She cried alone for a moment then suddenly Ariana approached the crying girl and gave her a hug.
Ariana: Chukahaeyo, Charlotte. Let’s all continue to work hard so we can debut all together.
Charlotta cried on Ariana’s shoulder. Her cry filled the air.
Charlotte: Kamsahamnida.. Thank you so much for embracing me... I really needed a simple hug.. Something to show me that this was all truly happening...
The other girls began to laugh at Charlotte.
Haye made her way to the list pouting her lips.

Haye to herself: If I don’t make it.. it’s okay.. I think..? Things will still get better.. I know I worked hard.. and that if I don’t get this.. I just have to work harder.. It’s all about learning.. and.. *gasp.. Is that.. my name?????
She saw her name on the list and she made the cut for now. She jumped for joy, her small image soon burst with bubbles.

Haye: Omo!!! OMO OMO OMO!!!! I made it?!?! AAHHH!!!! Aiggooooooo, I seriously thought I was out!!!!
Se Kyung saw the bubbly Haye and took grip of her shoulders
Se Kyung: Yah, don’t make a big fit
She pouted her lips.
Haye quiet down and looked to Se Kyung.
Se Kyung laughs: I’m just kidding, Pabo-ah~ Haha
The two began to laugh notoriously.

Hye Lim walks pass all the girls, ignoring the list.
Na Rae seems to have something on her mind and follows Hye Lim.
Na Rae: Is it true??
Hye Lim: What is?
She continued walking with Na Rae right next to her. Na Rae sprints and stops Hye Lim from walking.
Na Rae: Is it true.. that you quit?! Voluntarily?!
Hye Lim: I did what I had to..
She had a serious look on and pushed Na Rae off of her and kept on walking.
Na Rae: This girl.. Just wasted everyone’s time..

Suddenly a curious Bo Kyung walked on over to the list. She immediately saw what had happened and she ripped off the paper throwing it on the floor.
Seul Gi saw everything and made her way over to Bo Kyung, but Minji took hold of her arm.
Minji: Don’t try to get involved.. We really don’t know her story..
Seul Gi: But..
Minji: Trust me.. It’s not worth it..
Seul Gi stared at Minji with intense eyes, troubled that she couldn’t do anything about Bo Kyung.

The girls returned to their homes, it was already 10PM. After all the wait, the remaining members carried on, still holding onto their dreams.

The next day came around and the girls thought that they would finally have a day off, for the representatives and CEO didn’t inform them on anything.

That was until about 6PM, when suddenly Representative Jang forwarded a text to all ten members that there would be a brief meeting in the SM Front Office.
The girls huddled up at the SM front entrance, the night was getting a bit cold.

They entered into the SM Front Office and the girls noticed another girl who seemed to be a trainee of SM, she sat at a table next to the CEO’s door.
Se Kyung: Who is she??
Haye: Not sure...
Na Rae: Don’t tell me..

Miyeon: *sigh.. Another one??
Hye Sung: What are you guys saying..??
Seul Gi: She seems to be another potential member...
Charlotte: You guys.. Treat her with respect.. We’ve all been where she’s been..
Soo Mi: We don’t even know if she’s even here for that anyways..
The girls agreed and walked on into the office.

PK: Ahh, girls. Please come in and sit down
They did as he said and sat right down. Representative Park was not present but Representative Jang was sitting right next to him.
The girls always sat very stiff when in the presence of their boss’.
PK: You all have come a very long way in this whole thing.. I want you all to know how proud I am and how proud everyone else is of you.
The girls nodded their heads. Then suddenly tears began to slowly slip out of many members’ eyes.
PK: It’s okay to cry.. This is all a very hard road to take.. You know that, don’t you..?
The girls nodded their heads.
PK: Well.. We are not yet done yet.. The group is not official yet.. But we are getting closer as each day passes.. We will not give up on you girls..
Seul Gi suddenly started to cry her eyes out, she was silent but her eyes were extremely red. Everyone turned to her worriedly.
RJ: I believe Seul Gi has trained the longest out of the girls..
The girls nodded.
RJ: One can only imagine all the hard work she’s done for.. how many years..?
Na Rae: She has trained for seven years..
The girls nodded, Seul Gi herself nodding as she tried to wipe away her tears.

PK: Before we get into this whole conversation.. I have a couple more things to announce..
The girls sat up straight, wiping their tears dry.
PK: The Reps and I have been talking and we see a lot of potential in this group, most definitely.. But we think there just is a hole somewhere in this group.. We’re not so sure what it is.. But we seem to think that adding one more girl to the line-up will solve a couple things and fill that hole up..
The girls sighed sorrowfully and ignored to even accept this new member.
PK: Let’s welcome in this new girl into the group.. shall we? Representative Jang, please bring her in.

She stepped in and it was the girl from earlier. The girls had predicted it correctly, she was going to be a part of the group’s line-up. Of course, no one was guaranteed a spot yet.

She stepped in nervously and looked to the ground. She was quite shy and didn’t show any personality at all.
PK: Please introduce yourself to all of us.
She slowly looked up, her beautiful small eyes made contact with everyone in the room.
New Girl: Annyeonghaseyo.. My name is Jang Chayeon.. I am 17 years old..
The girls gave a surprised look.
Chayeon: ..and.. I know that I have come in very late.. and I understand if I have come in at a wrong time as well.. But please treat me well.. Although friendships have already been made or not.. Please take care of me.. I promise to work very hard..

Charlotte smiled, she understood the girl.
RJ: Chayeon, being 17, that makes you the maknae.
Chayeon stood there in shock but began to laugh: In all my years of training, I never once thought I would be the maknae of a girl group.
Everyone laughed.

PK: Now that we have all settled down a bit.. I must announce something else..
The girls paid sharp attention.
PK: You girls will be going through one more round of a group performance along with another round of a solo performance. This will take place in three days. I expect the best.
The girls nodded, showing no sign of objection.
Miyeon: So what exactly does “SOE” stand for.. President Kim ..??
PK: Ahhh.. So you guys caught on?
He laughed.
PK: It stands for...
The girls waited patiently, the air was intense, as they were about to hear the name of their girl group, the name that will determine their image, their name and their entire career.
PK: Seeds Of Eden
The girls were wowed by the name and showed excitement.
PK: Let me explain the meaning behind the name..
The Garden Of Eden is a beautiful garden hosted by a caretaker named Eden. The flowers there flourish with beauty and steal the hearts of many. The girl group is named Seeds Of Eden to develop the theory of these new girls being mere seeds, or rookies/newcomers and they will flourish to becoming beautiful flowers or in this case, idols.
The girls listened well, seeming very interested.
They chattered about their fascination with their name.

Shortly after the girls were released from the meeting, they began extreme practicing. They began with the group practice first. This time they spared no extra time, they got right to it.
Seul Gi: This time, we must make sure this is the last and final line-up.
The girls nodded and smiled with hope in their eyes.
After just shortly discussing of what concept and what song to perform as a group, they concluded with Boomerang by SNSD and a concept of whatever kind of bottom apparel you want and a top apparel of a varsity jacket.
The girls practiced as a group from 11AM to exactly 6PM. They finished a lot of things and got so much done, but now all there was left was perfecting it.
Before the girls departed ways to doing their individual activities, staff members brought in dinner, the girls sat along the ground and munched loudly all getting along so well.

It was finally the day of performance. The girls gathered backstage, huddled up in a huge crowd and they prayed. They prayed for this to be their last and final showcase. They prayed for Seeds Of Eden. They prayed to becoming one today.

They went on stage and expected to see a lot of people.. But they did not expect to see this much people.
Sitting in the audience, the girls could clearly see majority of the members from EXO. Most of the SNSD members sat along the audience. The entire f(x) gang sat comfortably. Chayeon counted about six Super Junior members. Four out of five SHINee members were present. Many more were there, including staff members, representatives and even President Kim was there.

Seul Gi: Are they all here because..
Soo Mi: It’s close.. I can feel it..
Haye: I hope it’s true...

First they started off with solo performances. Na Rae showed her amazing dance skills, as well as Ariana, Chayeon, Seul Gi, Yooji excelling in dancing as well. Soo Mi performed with her magnificent voice which hypnotized everyone, as well as Miyeon, Hye Sung, Charlotte, Sekyung and Haye putting up great performances as well.

They were applauded by after every single performance.

Then it came time to perform as a group. The girls were very excited but nervous to show everyone what they’re capable of doing as a group.
The girls went into position. The music came on and they danced and sing as hard as they could. They fought for their dreams not as individuals, but as a group. They finished and a huge round of applause and standing ovation was seen within the huge audience.

Every single girl began to tear up, thanking the audience for such great support. Everyone in the audience was taken by such things, recalling their time as trainees or even just hard workers.

The girls stood there in silence as President Kim, Representative Park and Jang, BoA, Kangta, and Yunho spoke to each other. Taeyeon and Tiffany came on over to join the quiet meeting as well as Suho, Kris, Onew, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Victoria and several others who held of a higher position within the company.

After several minutes of waiting, everyone returned to their seats.

President Kim stood up slowly. Every girl standing on stage, all eleven of them stood there shining as bright as any star in the night sky.

PK: Today..
The girls listened carefully.
PK: The eleven of you..
The girls could sense the tears coming and the hard work emerging, but they were more than ready.
PK: Are Seeds Of Eden..

… And with that, Seeds Of Eden was created...