"She's gonna kill you."

Jealousy.

"So your telling me, that you and Hoya made out?" I nodded at the quetsion. "Heh, wow. Was it nice?" Sungyeol asked and I shrugged. "I guess." He chuckled and leaned on the table. "Wait, isn't Hoya dating Naeun?" I froze, then nodded. "Awh ! She's gonna rip your guts out." I gasped, then frowned at Sungyeol's reply. "Don't say that, you ."

"Well, it's true." I frowned again and looked at the ground. "Stop saying that, Sungyeol. Maybe they're not actually dating, maybe I'm wrong."

"Or maybe your right."

"I'M NEVER RIGHT!" I shouted and that made Sungyeol flinch. "Sorry."

"It's fine. But... Maybe you are wrong. Maybe that dial thing was actually a prank?" Sungyeol shook his head at his own question. "Hoya doesn't like pranks." replied Sungyeol and I frowned. 'I'm guessing I was right.' Sungyeol bit his lip as he was thinking, making it bleed a little.

"Yah! You idiot." I said as I was wiping the blood off of his lip. Sungyeol just smiled. "Thanks." He said, and I sighed, staring at his wound. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. "Let's discuss something."

"Like what?"

"Like if Hoya is dating Naeun or not."

I sighed. I really didn't want to talk about Hoya. I mean, yeah I had a great time with him last night and that made me happy, but... Him and Naeun. 

Sungyeol noticed how I was upset and he frowned. "If you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine." I shook my head. "No no, it's fine. I want to." Even though I really didn't want to. Sungyeol nodded and once he was about to open his mouth to talk, Hoya walked over with some guy. "Hey." He said and I frowned.

"Hey." Sungyeol replied and he stared over at me. I just looked at the ground. "Hoya, now isn't a good time, we're busy." Sungyeol said, and that made me widen my eyes. 'Is... Is he really sticking up for me?' I smiled at Sungyeol and Hoya sat beside me. "But I wanna be with Dongwoo." He clung to my arm and I smiled, resting my head on Hoya's as he rested his on my shoulder.

The guy that was with Hoya sat beside Sungyeol, and Sungyeol seemed to know him. "Dongwoo, this is Myungsoo." I widened my eyes, then smiled at him. "Hi." I said, and the boy returned the smile. He leaned his head on Sungyeol's shoulder, and Sungyeol wrapped his arm around the boy. At the moment, I knew Sungyeol liked that guy.

"Dongwoo, do you wanna come with me to my house and Sungyeol can come to Myungsoo's?" I smiled, and turned to Sungyeol who nodded. "Sounds good." He said. Hoya leaned up, and he was about to peck my cheek before he got a phonecall.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Hoya."

"Oh, hey Naeun." I frowned. Of course, Naeun.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Sorry, I'm with..." Hoya looked over at me and smiled. "I'm busy." Why didn't he say that he was with me? I sighed and Hoya locked our fingers as he was on the phone with Naeun. 

"With what?"

"Things."

"What kind of things?"

"Just things, personal things." I smiled. Am I the thing? I chuckled and Hoya's hair as Sungyeol was staring at me.

"I have to go." Hoya said to Naeun and he hung up. He started to caress my thigh and that made me shiver. "So... Are you two like... dating?" I widened my eyes at Sungyeol's question, and Hoya and I started to blush. "N-No." Hoya chuckled softly as I stuffed my face in his chest.

"Sure does seem like it." I said as Sungyeol winked at me. "We're just... friends."

"With benefits." Sungyeol interupted. I sighed. "Not exactly." Sungyeol chuckled and stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"Sorry, but I gotta take a leak."


Author Note

HAHAHA I AM SUCH AN IDIOT! Yes, Sungyeol had to... Ya know, but in chapter 10 Sungyeol and Dongwoo will be talking about Dongwoo and Hoya's relationship! What will happen when Naeun finds out? Will she really rip Dongwoo's guts out? SORRY! But, before I quit babbling, I have a question. Most of you have probably heard of Supernatural, right? Well, I was thinking of writing a fanfic based off of that. But, I don't know who from Infinite should be Dean and who should be Sam. So, please message me or anything if you have any ideas! Weird request, I know, but yeah. Enjoy!