Meeting him.

Jealousy.

"Have a good afternoon, class."

I heard the bell ring after the teacher dissmissed us and I quickly got up out of my seat. I started to walk to my locker, but then got stopped by someone calling my name. "Yah, Dongwoo hyung!" I felt my hand get grabbed and I was turned around to face a grinning Hoya. "Oh, hey Hoya-ah." I smiled at him, earning a smile back.

"You wanna hang out with me after school?" asked Hoya as I nodded in response. "Sure, it'd be nice to make a new friend." Hoya's eyes then lite up and he ran to his locker, who's was apperantly beside mine. "Just let me put my books away and get my stringbag." Hoya said. He shoved his books in his locker, then he shoved some books in his stringbag that he was going to bring home for homework.

"So, Dongwoo hyung." Hoya threw his stringbag over his shoulder as he walked out of the school and I followed. "Where do you live?" I raised an eyebrow at the question. Where do I live? WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT?!?! "I live a few blocks down from the school." I replied. I stared down at the ground, not really caring if Hoya was staring at me or not, because I knew he was.

"Ah, so do I! Do you have any friends at this school?" Hoya replied, grinning wide. I shook my head. "I'm a bit of a... loner." Loner, that word doesn't fit me at all. Really, I have a lot of friends. Well, a lot of people that are entertained by me. It's just... I don't know anyone at my new school. "Oh, well, we can be friends!" Hoya grinned. Oh wow, that grin. It's just breathtaking.

I smiled. "That'd be great, thanks!" I really need friends, because I lost most of my friends at my other school, all of them actually. So I only have Hoya now. 

I shook my head, taking all the thoughts out. I was pretty nervous, since I just met this guy and I'm going to his house. But he seems like a nice guy, so nothing to worry about. 

"Omo, are you okay? Your cheeks are a bit red." I looked up at Hoya and covered my cheeks with my hands, feeling the hotness. "Damnit." I mumbled. I didn't know why I was blushing, but I assume it was because of the way Hoya was staring at me. The lust in his eyes, the smirk on his face. He had to of thought I was hot or something!

 

A few minutes have passed, and Hoya and I were standing in front of his house. "So... Is this your house?" I examined the outside and it was very nice. "Yeah, you like it?" Hoya replied. I couldn't say anything, I was too amazed. I mean, it was a very nice house. Not like one of those mansion type of houses, but wow. 

"Y-Yeah, it's great." I smiled and walked up to the porch and Hoya unlocked the front door. The inside was even better! There was a huge tv, a really comfy couch, and even a fire place! It was like heaven.

"Sit down." Hoya pointed to the couch and we both sat down. Of course, it was silent for a few minutes before Hoya's cellphone rang. "Hold on a sec, hyung." Hoya said to me. He answered the phone with a "hello".

"Hey Hoya, it's me, Sungyeol."

"Omo! Hey Sungyeol hyung. Did you need something?" I raised an eyebrow as I heard Hoya's response. 'Sungyeol hyung? Don't tell me that's Hoya's boyfriend or something.' I gasped because of my thoughts, but then covered my mouth while blushing. "You idiot." I mumbled to myself.

"Well, not exactly. I was just wondering if I could come over for a bit."

"Ah, I'm sorry hyung, but I got a friend over." Friend? He considers us friends?

"Oh really? What's his name?"

"His name is Dongwoo." I heard my name and I immediately widened my eyes. 'Why is he talking about me?' I thought.

"Ah, him? He's the new student, right?"

"Uhuh, the one in our language arts class." 

"Ooooh him. Well, you two have a good time. Call me when I can come over, alright?"

"Yup, alright. See ya."

"See ya."

Hoya hung up the phone and set it on the end table. "Sorry about that, my friend Sungyeol called me." I nodded and smiled. "No problem." Hoya nodded and folded his hands on his lap. "So, hyung, tell me about yourself. What kinda things do you like to do?" I just wanted to laugh at the question because I don't really like do anything except for eating and sleeping.

"Um... I like to sleep...?" I frowned and raised an eyebrow. 'Damnit Dongwoo, you idiot.' I waited for a respone from Hoya, and he just laughed at me. "Sleeping is... something fun I guess." His laugh started to get louder and I kinda wanted to throw him out the window. But I gotta be nice or I will defiantly be a loner.

"What about you? Anything you like to do?" I asked Hoya, and he responded with "I like playing sports." Of course, sports. Why coulnd't you have been lazy like me? WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO LIKE SPORTS?!

"Ah, sports?" I rubbed the back of my neck and tried to resist the urge to scream at Hoya for liking sports, but if that's what he likes then that's what he likes. "What kinda sports do you play?" I asked. "Uh... Soccer, football." Ugh yes, football. I'm not a very big fan of football, as everyone can see. It's just a bunch of guys running around a field with a ball, what's the fun in that?

And soccer, oh my god. It's like the same as football! Your just running around with a ball, except this time your kicking it. But I have a good reason to why I hate sports...actually, maybe it's not good. But it's still an explanation, so people can't say that it's stupid that I hate sports for no reason.

"Do you like to play sports?" Hoya replied, and that made me blink and I was finally brought back down to earth. Apperantly I was too caught up in my thoughts. "Uh... Y-Yeah, I love sports." I replied. 'Oh god, why did I just say that.'

"Omo, really? What kinda sports?"

What kinda sports? Uh, let's see...Ah! Any sport that doesn't have to do with sports. "I uh...I like soccer...and football." Yep, now I like soccer and football, well, I'm gonna have to act like I like those sports. "Ah, we should have a soccer match sometime. You, me, and my friends." Oh god, not more people who like soccer!

"Ah, that'd be great." I smiled and looked down at my watch, realizing the time. I just shrugged a bit and looked back up at Hoya. "It's late, isn't it?" He asked and I nodded. "Ah, you better get home." I nodded in response and stood up. "Ah, wait." Hoya stood up as well and took my phone from me, putting in his number under "Hoya." 

I chuckled and walked out the door, shutting it behind me. I looked down at my phone and stared at his contact, then I sighed. "I better get home."


Author note ;

know this isn't well, but the first chapter isn't always the best, right? I hope you like it, and thanks to all the people who suscribed and veiwed this! And I know most of you might be mad at me for making Dongwoo not like sports(because he's lazy in this). But hello it's just a fanfic. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS PLEASE AND THANK