for you, Naeun.

Jealousy.

Two days have past, and I arrived at school a few minutes early, so I decided to go to my locker. I opened it up and a note fell out and I picked it up. "STAY WAY FROM HOYA" read across it in black ink. I raised an eyebrow. 'Who the hell would do this?'

"Hey Dongwoo." Hoya greeted me as he walked over to his locker, and I jumped in surprise. "Oh, hey." I shoved the note in my pocket, more like inside my pants. I smiled at him, he smiled back, and we both headed to our language arts class.

"So, about two nights ago." I gulped once Hoya started to talk. Oh yeah, two nights ago. "Why didn't you come over to study?" He asked. I just shrugged. "Didn't feel good." Firgured I should make excuses then saying, "Because Naeun was there and you two were too busy making out." I sighed and just continued to walk to class.

"Oh, are you feeling better now?" Hoya looked at me, worried. I nodded and walked into the classroom to see Naeun glaring at me. "Of course." I mumbled. "She's here." I sat down in my seat, and Hoya sat down behind me. "Hey Hoya!" Hoya didn't respond to Naeun, he noticed how I looked upset. 

"Dongwoo, you okay?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm fine, I just don't feel well." Not like he would care if I felt fine or not. He just nodded in response and turned to Naeun. "Hey."

"Last night was fun, wasn't it?" My head shot up once I heard what Naeun said. Last night was fun, wasn't it? Oh yeah, last night.

"Yeah, it was."

"We should do it again sometime." I sighed. Why don't you just record it and send it to me while you're at it?

Hoya didn't say anything, he just smiled at her and nodded. "How about tonight?" She asked, and I gulped. "Actually, I'm going to be hanging out with Dongwoo tonight. Isn't that right, hyung?" Hoya asked as he turned to me and I nodded. "Uh... Y-Yeah." He smiled and patted my back to earn a glare from Naeun.

"Whatever." replied Naeun as she sat down in her seat. I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. I then turned to Hoya. "Are we really hanging out tonight?" I asked as he nodded. "Uhuh." He smiled and I turned to the front as the teacher walked in.

"Fantastic." I mumbled.


Author Note

Terrible, I know. But my hands really hurt and I quickly wrote this before I went to play portal 2. You guys probably don't know what that is, but anyways. I apoligize for it being so short, so I will post another chapter maybe like an hour or so after this? So you guys wont want to punch me. Thanks for suscribing and veiwing!