"Hoya likes you."

Jealousy.

"Sorry, but I gotta take a leak." Sungyeol said, and I chuckled. "I'm coming with you." I stood up and headed to the bathroom with him. When we arrived, we both leaned against the sink and he started talking to me. "So, Dongwoo, about Hoya." I gulped as Sungyeol stared at me. "He likes you."

"No no no, he doesn't. He likes Naeun."

"No, he likes you."

"HE MADE OUT WITH HER!"

"HE ALSO MADE OUT WITH YOU!"

I froze. Sungyeol was right, he did also make out with me. But, he doesn't like me. He likes Naeun. "Dongwoo." Sungyeol grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him. "If he's dating Naeun, and he's flirting with you, then that means he likes you. And he's willing to get slapped acrossed the face when Naeun figures out."

I shook my head at Sungyeol's reply. "Sungyeol, when Hoya made out with me, he didn't do it with love. I felt nothing. It was like... he was just using me. And he was about to me when I stopped him, and now he looks at me with death glares."

"BUT HE WAS CLINGING TO YOU TODAY!" I flinched as Sungyeol yelled at me. "Don't say that, he doesn't love me." I said. Sungyeol brought up his hand and slapped me across the face. "YOU IDIOT! YOUR SO BLIND! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HOYA HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU?!" I placed my hand over the red mark on my cheek. 

I felt Sungyeol's arms around my waist. "I'm sorry." He mumbled into my chest. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him back. "Shut up." I said and he laughed. "But listen to me Dongwoo, Hoya loves you." said Sungyeol, and I sighed again. "Just let him kiss you one more time and see how it feels. He might actually like you."

I nodded and patted Sungyeol's back. "Let's go." Sungyeol said and he grabbed my hand. "Wait, didn't you have to use the bathroom?" I asked and he shook his head. We both laughed and walked out of the bathroom. "Hey boys." Sungyeol said, sitting beside Myungsoo and I sat beside Hoya.

He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder, even though I didn't want to. "Are you still coming to my house?" He asked. I nodded. I was only going because Sungyeol wanted me to. If he didn't want me to, then I would be going home to take a nap.

Hoya placed his lips on my neck and started to softly kiss at it. Sungyeol widened his eyes at the scene. "H-Hoya, s-stop." But he didn't listen. He started to at it, then he softly bit at it. I let out a soft moan then covered my mouth. Hoya just smirked and reached his hand down to my legs. He reached his hand into my pants and started touching my bulge. 

"Hoya." I gently pushed him away and started to blush. Hoya just frowned and looked down. "I have to go." I said, getting up, but Sungyeol grabbed my hand. "Stay." Oh my gosh, that glare he was giving me. It gave me shivers down my spine. I sat back down and stared at the ground.

"Sorry." Hoya said, and he just looked so cute. I smiled and leaned over, squishing his cheeks. I just couldn't resist it.

Hoya frowned and puffed his cheeks. "Stop that." He said and I chuckled. "Why? Your cheeks are so cute!" I sang, grinning. Hoya just started to pout. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Aw, you two love birds." said Sungyeol as he chuckled and I kicked him under the table. "I can only say the same about you and Myungsoo." And that made Sungyeol blush along with Myungsoo. "You guys even have the same reactions."

Sungyeol widened his eyes and him and Myungsoo pushed each other away, making both of them be at the edges of the seat. I just chuckled and started to caress Hoya's thigh. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and started to close my eyes, yawning. "I-I'm tired." I mumbled, before shutting my eyes.


Author Note ;

So chapter 10! And I finally decided which day I will be updating, maybe. I might be updating every Thursday, it depends. But if I don't always update on that day, then that means I was busy.