NOT AN UPDATE.

Jealousy.

Sorry sorry, I just wanted to tell you guys something and I think it would probably be long to put it in an author note. So! I just wanted to say that I've been getting...well, not exactly complaints, but just... people have been asking if I knew the reason why only the chapters that were posted were showing, but it said there were more than that. Well, it's just because I have those chapters hidden and I've been writing them/getting ready to post them. I just wanted to say it here, so that I wouldn't have to go to every person who said something about that and typed the same reply everything single time. Also, thanks for my suscribers and viewers!

╭━━━╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╮
┃╭━━╯╱╱╭╮╱╱╱╱╱╱┃┃
┃╰━━┳━╮╰╋━━┳╮╱╭┫┃
┃╭━━┫╭╮┳┫╭╮┃┃╱┃┣╯
┃╰━━┫┃┃┃┃╰╯┃╰━╯┣╮
╰━━━┻╯╰┫┣━━┻━╮╭┻╯
╱╱╱╱╱╱╭╯┃╱╱╭━╯┃
╱╱╱╱╱╱╰━╯╱╱╰━━╯
 
Oh! One more thing, it's about all the comments. Mostly for chapter 3 and 4. I'd like to thank all you guys that posted comments(I don't know why I loved the ones about chapters 3 and 4)! Hopefully I can make more funny moments between Dongwoo and Sungyeol, but I wanna tell you guys about a little surprise. So, in chapter 8, there is a big suprise! Not just for you guys, but... well, for Dongwoo to. UGH I'M SUCH A SPOILER! Just... wait till chapter 8, only two chapters till then!