The rules.

Jealousy.

Sungyeol and I were down in my basement, and he had this huge white board sitting out. He had all these words written on it, and most of them were Hoya's name.

"Alright. Rule #1: Always start with complimenting them, it makes them feel good." I nodded as I watched the young boy point at random things on the board. "Act like I'm Hoya, give me a compliment." Sungyeol demanded and I nodded again. "Okay, uh... Your eyebrows are nice." Sungyeol frowned and widened his eyes. "THAT ISN'T A COMPLIMENT!"

"YES IT IS!"

"HOW?!"

"BECAUSE I SAID THAT HIS EYEBROWS ARE NICE BECAUSE THEY ARE!"

"NO THEY ARE NOT THEY ARE BUSHY!"

I gasped. "How dare you say that about his eyebrows!"

"It's true."

"He has very nice caterpillar eyebrows then." Sungyeol and I laughed at my reply. "Alright, back to the rules." I nodded and stared intensely at the board, watching as he pointed to things and was writing things.

"Rule #2: Use a pickup-line every now and then. Now use a pickup-line on me."

"Uh... Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?" I frowned because that was the stupidest pickup-line ever.

"OMO I'M LIKE BLUSHING AH DONGWOO OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE!!" Sungyeol covered his cheeks and acted like he was blushing. "What the are you doing?" I asked. He responded with, "I'm just being Hoya." And he laughed. "Back to the rules."

"Rule #3: Never rush things."

"Rule #4: Uh... Don't rush things!"

"Wait wait wait." I inturupted Sungyeol."You said the same thing twice!" He shook his head, but then nodded when he looked at the board and realized. "Well, technically, there are two number three's now." I chuckled. "Back to rules."

"Rule #5, which is the last rule: Don't show that you want it." I raised an eyebrow. "Want what?" Sungyeol sighed and scribled all over the board. "THE D!!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, I know it now." I chuckled. "Can we go upstairs now?" I asked and Sungyeol nodded. We headed upstairs into my bedroom.


Author Note ;

Oh god, such a short and terrible chapter. Don't blame me for writing a y chapter, blame asianfanfics for being so addicting and making me stay up all night writing fanfic. Oh! And Portal 2, if you guys had heard of it. Also, I didn't mean to write rule 3 twice, it just happened. But, enjoy!