SUNGYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jealousy.

Author Note ;

I'm such a tease with the chapter before this, but of course now the fun begins! Between Dongwoo and Sungyeol at least... Oh, and it's rated m because... Well, I shouldn't keep telling you this stuff.


I woke up to a bright light shinning on my face and I rubbed my eyes. I sat up and looked around the room, realizing that Sungyeol had left. I shrugged and walked to the bathroom.

I splashed some water on my face and looked up at the mirror. I gasped and widened my eyes. "SUNGYEOL, YOU !!!!!" I looked down and my shirt, took off my pants, the drawings were everywhere. All over my body, and I mean all over. "That bastard." I started taking off my clothes and I stepped into the shower.

I scrubbed my body really good, all over. The drawings were'nt on my face anymore, luckily. But I know I wont be swimming for a few days.

I had turned off the water and I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway, going to my bedroom. I walked in, shut the door behind me, and I started putting on my clothes. I had my pants and underwear on, and I was just about to get my shirt on before my mom called me downstairs.

"WHAT?!" I yelled to her. She didn't respond so I knew she went back to what she was doing. "Are you ing serious." I sighed and pulled my shirt on while I walked downstairs. I had my shirt halfway on when I reached the kitchen. "What the hell is on you're stomach?" My mom asked. "Uh... It's washable, I swear mom." Yep, I'm in trouble now. She just glared at me and handed me the phone.

I took the phone and answered with "hello".

"Hey Dongwoo."

"Oh, hey Sungyeol."

"You don't seem too happy, what's up?"

"You called me when I was getting dressed. You think I would be happy to rush downstairs while trying to get my shirt on?" I heard a laugh on the other line and I rolled my eyes. I started walking upstairs into my bedroom. "Oh yeah, by the way Sungyeol, your drawings got me in trouble."

"Really? What kinda trouble?"

"My mom just yelled at me, but since she doesn't like it when I 'draw on myself', I'll probably get grounded."

"Grounded, seriously?" Sungyeol laughed again. I just sighed and I layed on my bed.

"My mom is crazy, don't judge her." Sungyeol and I both laughed. "She can be nice sometimes, though."

"Yeah, like when I'm over?"

"Actually yeah." We both laughed again.

"Speaking of coming over, can I?"

"YOU JUST CAME OVER LAST NIGHT!!"

"So? Do you not like seeing me?"

"No, it's just... I'm scared to have you over, you drew on me last night. IT TOOK ME ALMOST AN HOUR JUST TO GET THE DRAWINGS OFF MY FACE!!" I heard Sungyeol laugh and I just wanted to punch him.

"Hey, you have to admit, it was funny."

"NO!! YOU LIKE STRIPPED ME TO DRAW ON ME!! I WOKE UP IN MY UNDERWEAR WHEN I FELL ASLEEP FULLY CLOTHED!!"

"Alright alright, it was mean. But you do have nice abs."

"Thank you, my abs are pretty y." Sungyeol laughed at my reply.

"Well, I'm gonna come over and we can talk about Hoya." I raised an eyebrow. "Wait Sungyeol... Why Hoya?"

"So you can know more about him." And with that, Sungyeol ended the call.

"Alright then." I chuckled to myself. I layed on my side and closed my eyes. Firgured I should sleep till Sungyeol gets here. I pulled a blanket over myself and fell asleep.

 

"Hey, hyung." I was shaked and I groaned, swating at the person. "Go away." I rolled over to face the wall. "Yo, idiot, get up!" I was thrown off the bed and I fell onto the floor. "GOD DAMNIT SUNGYEOL!!" I shouted as I stood up. "You didn't have to throw me off the bed!" He just laughed and I threw a pillow at his face.

"Let's talk about Hoya!" Sungyeol suggested and I raised an eyebrow. "Why do you wanna talk about him so badly?" I asked and Sungyeol shrugged. "Well, what's there to say about him?"

"Uh... We could talk about your feelings for him." That's when I froze. My f-feelings for him? I DON'T HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM. "O-Okay."

"Let's play a little game of truth or dare, except you can only pick truth, okay? It'd be easier that way." I gulped. 'Please don't ask me anything personal. Please don't ask me anything personal.'

"Do you have a crush on him?" THAT IS PERSONAL. "No, I do not."

"Your lying." I widened my eyes at Sungyeol's reply. "I-- Pfft, I'm not lying." Yes I'm lying. "You wanna date him, don't you?" I shook my head, but then nodded. 'God damnit Dongwoo, why are you so honest.' 

"You guys would be a cute couple." said Sungyeol, laying on my bed. I sat down in my computer chair and started spinning in it. "Thanks, I guess. But I'm not into dating that much. Anyways, he likes that Naeun girl."

"WHAT?!" Sungyeol jumped off the bed in shock, like I just killed somebody. "He likes Naeun?! Why didn't he tell me?! Ugh, that bastard." Sungyeol started walking around the room, babbling about how Hoya was "dating" Naeun. "Did he tell you and not me?!" I nodded slowly, and then Sungyeol leaned close to my face.

"What did he say?"

"Well, he just kinda cancelled our plans to study last night and he was studying with Naeun, and..." I looked down and started to think about that phone call.

"AND WHAT?!"

"He had dialed me, and... it seemed like the conversation was about Hoya and Naeun... ya know."

"Having ?"

"NO!! ...Like... kissing."

"You could've just said that, kissing isn't an inappropiate word like ."

"STOP SAYING !!"

Sungyeol chuckled and sat on the bed again. "Alright, alright." I sat down next to him and sighed. "Do you think Hoya likes me?" I asked and Sungyeol shrugged. "Seems like it. He talks about you a lot." I smiled and looked down, starting to play with my fingers. "Are you trying to ask me to help you get him?" asked Sungyeol and I nodded. He smirked.

"Ah, I can do that."