Make your move.

Jealousy.

I felt a hand around my waist and a hand on my cheek, caressing it. I opened my eyes and started to rub them. I couldn't quit tell who the person was, but by the voice, I knew it was Hoya. "Good morning." He said, and I widened my eyes. I quickly sat up and looked around the room. "A-Are... Are we at your house?" I asked as Hoya nodded in response.

I was pulled closer to him and he placed a peck on my cheek. "Why didn't you bring me home?" I looked over at him and he just shrugged. "I didn't want you to be home all by yourself. You were asleep, anyways. So I just brought you here." I smiled. 'He's so sweet.' I thought and I layed my head on his chest.

"What time is it?" I asked and Hoya responded with, "3:00 p.m." I widened my eyes and Hoya just chuckled. "Sungyeol called you earlier, he said he had something important to ask you." He replied. I nodded and grabbed my phone off the side table, looking through my missed calls. 'Looks like Sungyeol's question was really important.' I thought, looking at the ton of missed calls from him.

I dialed in his number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" Sungyeol answered the phone with a sleepy voice.

"Hey."

"DONGWOO?!" Sungyeol shouted into the phone.

"Yeah, it's me. Hoya told me you had something important to ask me, what was it?" I chuckled.

"Oh thank god, I thought you were Hoya. Speaking of him, are you at his house? He said you were asleep there. Anyways, I was wondering, have you and Hoya kissed again yet?" I froze at the question. Would a peck on the cheek count? I shook my head.

"Not yet." I replied and I looked over at Hoya, who was laying beside me. I pecked the top of his head.

"Hurry up and make your move, boy."

"I will soon. Just... Not now." I heard Sungyeol sigh.

"Alright, but I have one more thing to ask you."

"And what is that?"

"Alright, so, some of my friends were going to see a movie and they invited me. And I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"When will it be?"

"Tonight." I sighed.

"I'll pass." 

"Oh come on Dongwoo, it'll be fun."

I sighed, I really didn't want to go. But since Sungyeol is so nice to me, I had to say yes. "Sure." I replied, and I hung up the phone. 'Hopefully this doesn't go bad.'


Author note

Terrible, terrible, terrible chapter. I apoligize for being such a bad author. And I also apologize about school, it will be starting next Wednesday. But next Tuesday I get my hair cut! So I'm excited. Thanks for reading~