Chapter 15

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I AM BACK YO.

Life update: I am still stucked with homeworks and school stuffs, but I will try my best to update as often I can. My back's still aching and paining me, but it's better than before. I went to the doctor today and he actually suggested me to do a scan because it's still paining me when the x-tray says my back is okay... = = But anways, here's the update! 

 

***

The walk to SM wasn't that noisy, yet it wasn't too quiet as well. Just like how Minseok loves, the chilly wind yet feeling all comfortable in his winter clothes. Winter is about to end, and he's looking forward to the next season. Minseok have always loved sitting at the balcony, with a cup of cuppucino he made with Jongdae sitting beside him, humming to the song he's practising lately. 

But now, he does not have any members by his side. The stuffs they used to do as twelve are the pasts. Minseok looked at his used-to-be members messing around like how they always used to and he smiled. He wished he's part of them, still. But some part of him wants to run away. He no longer feel pain when he sees them. He felt blessed that he's still have the chance to stay by them. That's enough for him, Minseok's glad he is still near them.

He smiled as the wind hit him once more, feeling lighter than before. Something in him tells him that there's going to be good news today. Minseok's pace got lighter as he bounced his way to S.M. 

The crowd in front of the building made no sense to Minseok. He's sure that no artists comes in this early because they just had their SMTOWN world tour yesterday, which was an end to the global tour. The CEO gave every one who participated in the world tour a break, so no one are supposed to come by. His frowned eased when he saw him getting out of the van. And followed by two members.

A smile crept up his face. Ah, still as hardworking as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter