Chapter 11

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok have had enough. He can't do anything except for looking at them from far. He want to talk to them, but he can't, recalling what Kyra said, there's no way he could speak to them even if he wants too. He's protecting s from danger they could have been in, or they had been in.

Minseok sighed as he paced around his living room. There'd must be something he can do in order to be closer to them, but what can he do? He has nothing now, he doesn't even have a job, his mom's always worried for him. He's already 23, why doesn't he has a job? 

"Oh, Minseok, you're home." His mom smiled when she arrived home from the market. 

Minseok nodded with a smile, however his frown never eased. 

"Yes, I am." 

His mother nodded as she walked into her room, she know her son needed some time alone, and she doesn't want to disturb his thought. She smiled and shook her head as she took the last peek before closing her door.

Minseok didn't sit down, he couldn't, he's thinking of a way that he can be friends with EXO. Minseok needed to leave them alone, but he can't. He feel lost, he just didn't know what he should do without them. After all, he's been with them for years, he's already used to them.

He sighed when he couldn't figure anything out. Soon after he collapse on the couch, his phone rang. He got excited as it's a phone call from SM. Few days ago, he dropped an email to SM, asking if they needed someone who could be a choreographer for them. 

He knows he's not at that standard, but he has to be with EXO, he thinks or else he'll die, and one of SM's representative had replied him that they'll call him within these few days and they did. Happily, Minseok ran into his room and changed out his dressing. 

Boy, he thought, it's going to be a few hours of journey to Seoul from his hometown. Even though it's going to be a tedious journey, he has to get to Seoul for that damn interview he's been waiting for, even if it takes his life once again. If being near to EXO needs half of his life span, he definitely would throw it in.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter