Chapter 2

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok woke up in the middle of the night looking for food. He wanted to give up when he saw nothing on the table or in the fridge just like what Luhan had said earlier before he read the little sticky note on the fridge.

"The food is in the rice cooker and it's hot. Remember to eat them before going back to rest!"

Minseok smiled a little and crumpled the note, walking towards the rice cooker to grab a bowl for him. He settled down in front of the television and turned it on watching whatever is on. A figure walked towards him, sat down and looked at him.

"How do you feel now, hyung? Are you better? You scared all of us, you just fainted like this! No matter how loud we yelled for you, you just didn't respond! We thought you were-" Minseok looked up from the TV.

"I what?" he asks, tilting his head.

Tao shook his head and turn away awkwardly.

"Come on, say, it's not like I'm gonna bite you or something." Minseok smiles and patted on Tao's shoulder.

"We thought you were... gone." He muttered, leaving Minseok laughing.

"I'm fine, don't you worry. I'm strong!" Minseok chuckled and goes back to his rice. Tao shook his head and pouted.

"Hyung, don't take this situation as a joke. We may look as if we're not worried and that we don't care at all but deep down all of us are, including the managers. We can't lose you, hyung, we really can't. Not because of work but because you're a part of us now,"

Tao's eyes went red from the thought of Minseok not being by their side.

Minseok laughs and rubbed Tao's back. "It's fine, Taozi. I'm awake now, I'm alive! There's nothing to worry anymore okay? Now go back to sleep, it's late."

Tao shook his head again, unwilling to leave Minseok alone. "Hyung, why don't you stop? It's killing you bit by bit and you know it too. You know you can't take it and one day you'll fall and never wake up due to malnutrition. As long as you're healthy it's okay to be chubby or to be fat."

He laughed a little and nodded. "I know what I'm doing so don't you worry, Taozi."

 

————

 

"You need to eat some, Minseok or else history will repeat." Kris said sternly, pushing a bowl of kimchi spaghetti which Kyungsoo cooked a while ago.

Minseok shook his head and pushed it away.

"I'm not eating it." He whispers, still feeling a little weak.

Kris sighed and rubbed his temples. "Eat it, please. For me? For us?" Kris said without opening his eyes.

There was silence for a moment until Chanyeol joins them from his room. 

"Minseok-hyung, I'll feed you!" he chirps excitedly and with no choice Minseok had to let Chanyeol feed him.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter