Chapter 1

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are one! Thank you!" They yelled as they pant, clapping before thanking the staffs for working hard. Once he got back up from his ninety degrees bow, he felt faint; he knows it's working again - at least that was what he thought.

He thought that if he felt faint then his diet is working and everything will pay off in the end.

Luhan doesn't agree with that, he totally disagree with it. Luhan tried to tell him not to continue dieting because it's killing him slowly, eating him from inside out and soon he'll be as good as gone.

But no, Minseok said it's fine; for the fans, he has to go on a diet even if it's extreme, even if he couldn't take it anymore. Luhan sighed quietly before walking over to Minseok.

"See, I told you, you should have eaten lunch with us." He sighed once again before pulling Minseok up slowly from his squatting position.

Minseok shook his head and blinked hard.

"I'm fine." He chokes in between pants before his eyes gave up on him.

Other than trying hard, there's no other word in Minseok's dictionary. He thinks that he didn't work hard enough, he thinks that even though he isn't the leader he needed to play his part as the eldest. And one of the jobs the eldest is to push all the members to the front, leaving no limelight for them.

Minseok thinks it's fine, as long as the rest have enough attention and the group is rising then he's fine. He kept quiet every time when he was allowed to speak – Minseok had rather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter