Chapter 12

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as Minseok's excited to meet the 11 boys he hasn't been speaking to them except for the few "hello", "take good care of your self" and "hwaiting", he's not ready yet. He knows this will be the end of him, his heart will soften and probably tell whatever he've been hiding out.

"Don't worry, they don't bite even though sometimes they caused a headache," Jaewon chuckled when he heard Minseok sigh beside him in the lift.

Minseok recovered right away. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just... surprised that I'm a part of SM now." 

Jaewon smiled and nodded, leading the way to their dance studio. Minseok knows the way even if Jaewon doesn't lead them both, he could even walk there with his eyes close. He's been there for years, training under an entertainment company, in a building he's familiar with even though SM just moved. 

"Hey, do remember the path from the lift till here. I don't think I'll have time to pick you up, though. But I could ask someone to pick you up if you're lost for the first few days, actually."

Minseok shook his head as he waved with an awkward smile. "Ah, it's fine. I'm confident I'll be here safely on time everyday," 

Jaewon doubted him. How could a newbie have this path in their head on their first day? Even Jaewon got lost himself on the first day SM moved in here. He smiled and nodded hesitantly.

"Fine, if you insist. But really, you can always give me a call if you're lost anywhere in the building even though it's not really big." 

Minseok agreed as he know Jaewon is the stubborn type. If he's determined to do something, then he wouldn't let it go away.

"Are you ready?" Jaewon asked when they are in front of the door.

It says "EXO", funny, before EXO "lost" their memories, Minseok is sure there wasn't anything on the door, it was plain and nice. But now with that 3 letter, it seemed prettier. He smiled and nodded mentally. Right, this is my team., he thought. Minseok took a deep breath as he nodded. 

"This is it. Your new brothers," Jaewon smiled as he unlock the door. 

"Oh, Jae! You're late!" Minseok recognize that pair of voice. Who will forgot that deep, low voice? He smiled but straighten himself up when he heard Jaewon scolding and cussing under his breath.

"But Jae... Who is this?" Tao looked at Minseok intimately. He hasn't seen this short, baby faced boy anywhere, but Tao felt as if he's known him for years. 

"Ah. Right, I almost forgot. Here, he's Xiumin. Your new co-choreographer. You should know I'm busy with f(x) lately, too. So CEO said he'll be assisting you guys when I'm with f(x). Don't you guys dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter