Chapter 10

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok know well he would definitely regret that he made this choice, losing his dream, his brothers from different parents, his fans, the stage he's always loved and the job he always yearn for. But Minseok didn't want to die yet, he want to live and at the same time protect the rest of s. If it takes his whole life to protect his brothers, then he would sacrifice it.

 

Kyra smirked and nodded. “Very well. After I send you back up, they won't remember who you are, memories of you in them will disappear as well. You are the only one who knows about everything. Everything will start back before you got killed, just without your members and Jaehee. Now, go back and save your old self. When you are done, meet me wherever you are. I'll be there.” He said before sending Minseok back to where he was before the deal was made.

 

Minseok sighed and nodded. “Right, this was what I chose. Let's do it, Kim Minseok. Forget about the identity of Xiumin, forget about EXO, forget about SM Entertainment, forget about your members and save your younger self and live a happy life, protect your mates as well. You can do this,” He encouraged himself before walking up to the younger Minseok.

 

“Minseok!” He yelled and the younger Minseok turned back.

 

He frowned at his place. “Who are you? Why do you look like me?” The younger Minseok asked.

 

Older Minseok didn't cough a word, he just smiled. “Don't do that, after all she's still a girl, she has her ego and pride to keep. I'll go talk to the bullies about your sister, I'm sure it will be okay.”

 

The younger Minseok doubted him, looking at him and thinking if he should trust this man who looked exactly like him. “Give me a reason why I should trust you.”

 

Older Minseok smirked. “Because I'm you.”

 

 

“Well done, you did it.” Kyra smirked as Minseok smiled with a nod.

 

“Of cause I did it. So now can I return back up?” Kyra nodded.

 

“Everything's ready for you. Have fun and good luck, Minseok. You'll need it.”

 

Minseok nodded with a smile. Right, he needs it, he thought and closed his eyes, counting to 100 like what Kyra had asked him to.

 

Not long after, he's back in his own room. “Minseok ah, come out and have dinner!” He heard his mom yell from the living room. He lifted his head up from the bed and looked at the calendar placed on his desk.

 

13 June, 2013. Indeed, he's back in time. He checked the time and right, he's back on Earth, before he was sentenced to death. He checked naver news, clicking on the page “EXO”.

 

His frown never eased off. Kyra was right, everything has went back to normal and like what he had said, he'll not be a member of EXO anymore like Minseok requested in exchange for his life.

 

There wasn't any Xiumin from the team, there's only 11 members in EXO. He clearly remember those familiar faces, their voices, their choice of food and their untidiness which made Minseok yell all the time. Those people whom he had lived with for the past few years. He smiled.

 

As long as they are fine, he's okay with it, Minseok thought. He's fine that he's not from EXO anymore if they are all safe and sound.

 

“This is what you chose, don't regret.” He told himself before locking his phone and walked out for dinner.

 

 

“We are one! We are EXO!” The group of boys said their greetings to their fans at the fan sign event. Many fans came from far to attend this event and Minseok's one of them too.

 

Since his younger sister is a fan of E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter