Chapter 7

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure we're going the right way? The other time I heard Chanyeol talk about it they said they passed by a small convenience shop on their right, but we've been passing by trees and more trees since we started the trail here, Kris,” Luhan puffed, grew even impatient that they aren't getting close to Minseok.

Kris shrugged, having a frown on his face. “I don't know either, I have never walked this path since I've been here. Neither did I ever come across this path, how should I know we're going the right way? We've to try our luck!” The younger retorted.

Luhan wasn't satisfied with the answer coming from Kris but he know he can't do anything either if they're not going the right way. They'll have to restart their track to get Minseok. And it's getting darker as they walk deeper into the track, funny smells are everywhere which caused the two Chinese men to walk even faster.

“That's it. I'm giving Chanyeol a call.” Kris said, giving up when they're at a dead end.

Before Kris press the 'dial' button, screaming of a guy can be heard. It's from far and Luhan knew it has to be someone they know, a guy who's definitely close to them. Without thinking any further, Luhan ran towards the screams. Kris knew something wasn't right when Luhan ran without telling him anything. Kris gave chase.

“Luhan! What are you doing? Where are you going? What's wrong?!” Kris yelled from the back, panting hard. Luhan didn't stop running and for his stamina, he's damn good.

Even though Kris was a basketball player, his stamina wasn't as good as Luhan.

“Just follow me! Hurry up, catch up with me!” Kris swore if this isn't something important and if what they were chasing after isn't about Minseok, Kris will kill Luhan right away.

 

---

 

Minseok took steps back, finally his back hit the wall. He knew he couldn't run away from this fan, or this crazy lady anymore. He's had no way to run, unless he pushed her away. But Minseok can't, he's afraid. And even if he isn't afraid, he can't either. After all, she's still a fan of EXO - he doesn't have the heart to push her away even if he'd wanted to.

“C-Calm dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter