Chapter 1

The Single Cold Breeze

 

Back at the Mansion~

 

"This is all your fault, Yeol" spat out Myungsoo. glaring at the tall boy.

"It's not my fault, they started it" the tall boy backfired . setting on the ground now, exhausted from the fight and the traveling which drained their most energy.

"You should step back once you sensed them near. but YOU, being the CHILDISH you are, continued and insisted on meeting them"

"Who's childish? me ?" asked Sungyeol angry as hell.

"Yes, you....." said Myungsoo but was cutted by Sunggyu, who was annoyed because of them

"Can you two just shut up .... Gosh, you are giving me a headache"

but Myungsoo ignored him totally "Now look at my handsome face, its all bruised because of you"

"Aish...this boy" muttered Sungyeaol while messing his hair in annoyance.

 

just then Hoya entered the mansion and went straight to the hall where the noise came from only to see two of his friends on the ground, bruised.

"What happened to you two?" he asked with worried look on his face.

"They were in the east mountain , having some 'fresh air' when they met two of them" answered Woohyun, mocking the two with his tone.

"WHAT??" asked Hoya, shocked "what took you two there? you can't find any fresh air here?" now he sound a bit angry. "I think we made it clear that we don't want any troubles"

The two have nothing to say, they were cursing each other because of the angry man standing infront of them. They know better that angry Hoya is a scary one, it's like a hell opening its gate. That's what makes him the strongest among them all.

"Do you know what this careless act of you might cause to us? He said , raising his voice with each words.

"Hoya, calm down" said Dongwoo who was standing behind him, trying to calm the angry man.

But Hoya ignored him " You two met two of them only and looks what they have done to you" he said, pointing at them. "Don't you understand ... They are more powerful than us ... we can't face them .. not yet .. we are not ready... Sungjong is not ready" he said whispering the last sentence.

but of course they heard him, its one of their power after all.

"please,...." said Dongwoo softly.His hand on his best friend's shoulder, squeezing it a little to calm him.

Hoya seems to calm a little, there is no point of yelling at the two just because the worst might or might not happen. But nevertheless, they should be more careful from now on. He sighed a little before existing the hall and went straight to his room.

Dongwoo looked back at Sungjong to check on him and his heart soften a little at the sight. The said boy was clutching his fest hard, trying to prevent himself from tearing up while biting his lips to stop them from trembling.

"Sungjong-ah" he approached the younger but the said boy bushed his hand away immediately and rushed out of the hall.

Dongwoo was the first to join the two Lee's. He became Hoya's best friend - more like Brother - so he considered Sungjong as his own little brother too. Just like Hoya, he looked after him, taking care of him as he grew up. Over the years and decades, the three -somehow- create a special bond between them.

Dongwoo can onlu sigh at the situation, his palm is brushing his hair before it rest on the back of his neck , looking at the two boys on the ground while having Woohyung to aid them.

"What's now?" Asked Woohyun once he's done with the two.

"Worst scenario, they cames and ... BAAAM" said Sunggyu with his two hands motioning the word BAAAm.

 

 

................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

Hoya sighed once he closed the door of his room, and plopped himself in the sofa next to the big window that's connected to his balcony. His mind is clouded with so much thoughts. Thinking about the situation they are in, and the possibilities of the 'others' to come here. He is not the gloomy type, but he can't ignore the fact that the 'others' are troublemakers, searching for the troubles and create problems here and there.

He can't help but to worry about all of them. His friends or more likely, his family members.

Resting his head back on the sofa, he closed his eyes a little, trying to forget everything - For now at least. But suddenly an image of the girl whome he saw back at the store crossed his mind. his mind is filled with questions again about her: *Who's she?*, *I didn't saw her the last time I went there*...and more and more of questions runs to his mind filling him with curiosity.

"I Should go back " He decided to head back to the town on purpose to see her and know more about her.

He stood up and walked to the window, opening the curtain to look at the night sky. The sky is clear today, showing more and more numbers of stars than usual. The moon stand there, in the middle of the sky, shining brightly, giving much light to their surrounding as if the lights were open. and its Beautiful he think.

He tore his gaze away from the sky once he felt a movement in their garden, only to see Sunggyu and Seungyeon chatting lovengly while they embrace each other under the night sky, enjoying the lovely weather. Hoya smiled at the sight, he always praise how the two couple fit each other perfectly. How they are so mature, takes responsibilities, and stand by each other through their ups and down.

And how he wishes to find the one for him, and live happily with her, just like the two out there.

 

Taking one last glance at the couple, he closed the curtain and went to take a shower to relax himself before going to sleep.