Prologue

The Single Cold Breeze

Working on a book store isn't one of the best job a person could have. But what else she can do, it's the only way for her to afford living after coming to this town.

The book store isn't that big, its not one of these big store's branch. No, its an old small store, its shelfs is stuffed with many books. The owner of the shop is a single old man, who have no relatives at all. He's kind enough - thought Bomi - to let her work with him in this shop. and even good enough to not ask her about her family or background, which she was thankful too, because she don't want to recall any memories of them, let alone talked about it with some strangers.

Setting the last book on the third shelf, she took a chair and bring it to the window and sat there observing the passers-by. She had been working on this shop for two weeks a no one visit the shop, at least not frequently. It's saturday, people seems to enjoy their day off with their families and their beloved ones. Seeing them enjoying their time have always hurt her, she envy them for that and can't help her mind to drift back to her family.

As time ticked by, her though was already somewhere else that she didn't notice the man who has just entered the store until a cold breeze passed her making her body to shiver from its coldness. She looked into his direction, but she couldn't see his face because his back is facing her, talking to the old man .. "probably asking about some books" she thought and turned her head back to the window.

Again with blank expression ..

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

After finishing his last book, he decided to go to the town to buy some new books. wearing his long-gray-cotton coat and wrapping his scarf around hid neck, he walked out of the mansion making his way to the town.

As he reached where the book store is located, a wave of strong sensation rushed through his sense. He stoped abruptly, checking his surrounder for any invader. But he felt nothing. He closed his eyes trying to recognize it but,.... *its not similar to them* his eyebrows knitted togather ..

and he continued his walk to the store. with each step, the aura seems to be stronger more and more, making him curious * To whom that belong to* .

until he reached the book store, opening the door, revealing an old man setting after his cashier reading a book with his spectacles at the bridge of his nose.

"Oh, Good afternoon youmg man" the old man said once he saw him

"Good afternoon sir" Hoya said back, bowing his head slightly for him .

"I recognized you, did you like the brevious books you read?" said the old man, smiling till his eyes disappeared showing the wrinkles around them.

"ah, yeah" Hoya replied him smiling a little at him.

He gave the old man the names of the books and waited for him to bring them. while waiting he turned around observing the store until he spot a girl setting by the window. Light brown hair that reached her back in the middle, wearing a light pink cardigan. her skin shine brightly under the sun light. To him she looks beautiful .

Thats it when his sense came back again, giving him that strong sensation of the aura in this shop.

*could it be...?* his question got cutted by the old man voice handing him the books.

"here is your books son"

"thank you" he paid for the that and walked to the door, put stopped right before he touch the door knob. He looked into her direction, observing her side view again. Her eyes seems distance, sadness and loneliness on them. He felt curios about her, and on the same time - somehow- drawning to her.

*Hyung, come back quickly, we need you* the voice of his brother in his mind brought him from his trance

taking one last glance at her, he walked out of the store, walking a little untill he's out of the view, and with a blink of an eyes he is back on the mansion.