Finally Having You

My One-Shot Collection

WARNING!

Jessica's POV

Its been a month since I last saw my 2-year boyfriend. He's a busy type of person that's why we can only have a lovers bonding when he's free from work but that didn't let my love for him fade easily. I understand him more than everyone and I know that he's doing this for our future together.

He called me last night, saying that he's coming home today, 8 pm. I was so happy hearing his voice again, the voice I missed never changed.

So I decided to make dinner for him, a surprise dinner that will make him happy for sure. I'm not a good cook but I can cook dishes that are delicious enough and I know if it's not that good, I know that he will surely appreciate it because I put all of my effort in making it.

I checked at my watch and it's 7 pm already and after 1 hour, I can finally see him again. I prepared all the food in the table, lighting 2 candles and placing a wine for it to be a romantic dinner.

From time to time, I look at the ticking clock, waiting impatiently for his arrival. Finally it's 8 pm and I know he will not arrive exactly at 8 so I waited and waited but it is 10 in the evening already and still he's not here.

I started to feel worried about him. What if there's an accident or something worst happened to him? My mind can't remove those unpleasant thoughts inside that makes my heart beats heavily but I try to think positive, that maybe he's just late or some work come up.

Still, I waited with the cold dishes in the table and with the unlighted candle but still he's not here and the worst part is that it's 12:30 midnight. My mood became ruined as I thought that maybe there's an emergency work that's why he can't come home but as I think of it, he should just had call or texted me but no signs of him still.

I slowly stood up with a disappointed look painted on my face as I slowly took the plates from the table. 

Knock! Knock!

I was startled as I heard a silent knock coming from the outside. Who could that be knocking at this time? Then I suddenly remembered that maybe that's him so I hurriedly placed back the plates on the table then I opened the door excitedly as I saw a man with a sweet smile on his face while wearing a green polo and white slacks with a pair of black Armani shoes. No doubt that it is him that is standing in front of me with his luggage by his side.

A smile crept up as I finally confirmed that it's him. I hurriedly run into him, to hug him placing my head on his broad chest. 

"I thought you will break your promise, Donghae-oppa." I told him as I hug him tightly showing that I really missed him.

He let out a small chuckle as he hug me while caressing my back.

"I'm sorry, our flight has been delayed." He replied with his excuse.

"We should get inside before the mosquitoes bites us." He added with a small chuckle as we both walk inside my house while I helped with his luggage.

We both got inside with our hands locked together. I don't want to let go of his hands anymore.

"What's that smell? Is that my favorite food?" He smelled the fragrance of the dish I cooked earlier and he's right it's his favorite food.

I nodded cutely as I pulled him to the kitchen. I told him to take his seat while I reheat the dishes.

"Wait for me here."

As I took the dishes on the table, he suddenly followed me, stopping my tracks because of his warm back hug.

"Sica~ Can you just stay with me?" He uttered pleadingly but cutely and how can I resist him if he's acting like that. 

"But I need to reheat this first, we don't have anything to eat."

"It's okay for me, you're already enough so please just stay with me." He pleaded once again sweetly.

"Ya! Do you want anything? Why are acting like that?" I asked him confusely of his actions.

"I just missed you, is that wrong?" He countered as he remove his hands on me while showing a cute pout and puppy eyes.

I know that he's already mad so I placed down the pot in the table as I faced him while cupping his cheeks.

"It's not wrong, it's just that I need to reheat the dishes so that we can eat." I explained as I hugged him while feeling his heartbeat.

He let out a small giggle. "Okay ma'am." He replied like a soldier while controling hid laugh.

I patted his arms lightly because of his silliness as I took the pot and proceeded at the kitchen.

 

----------

 

After 8 minutes, I took the pot as I closed the gas making sure that we are going to be safe then I hurriedly make my way out to place the pot on the table but as I approach the dining area, I can see that the candles are new and it is lighted with a small fire while the wine glasses are filled with grape wine.

I formed a smile as I approach him because I know he did it. I placed the pot on the table and took a seat opposite to him. He begun to smile at me, acting cute.

"Oppa. What's this for?" I asked as I can sense that he has something for me.

"I just want to change the candles into new one and fill the glass with wine, is there something wrong?" He muttered as he held my hand on top of the table, making the scene more romantic.

Again, my lips can't help but to smile at his sweetness. Even though we had been separated for many days, still he's the Donghae I know who is sweet and caring.

"How about a straight shot?" He suggested as he took the glass wine and still holding my hand.

Hmmm... I'm good at drinking because my tolerance to alcohol is high. "Sure but..." I agreed but with a consequence.

"But??"

"If I win you will be my slave for this day but if you win you can do anything you want to me." I dared him with my chin up because I know I can easily win to him.

"Deal! No taking back."

"Ready?" I signalled as we position our hands on the wine glass.

"Go!" He shouted as we both drank the wine as fast as we can. I didn't bother to look at him as I concentrate myself on drinking mine. As I finally finished mine, I placed the wine on the table hurriedly making a sound.

I smiled at him thinking that I won the game but as I look at him, he's giving me a smirk while holding his empty wine glass.

"Looks like you'll be my slave for tonight." He said while throwing an evil smirk on me.

Before I can talk back to him, I heard a light sound coming from the wine glass. My eyes went wide as I saw the most precious thing I can ever see in my life. I slowly took it inside the glass as I stared at it with tears on my eyes. But before I can ask him, he took the shiny thing from me as he wipe it using the table napkin.

Donghae stood up from his seat as he held my hand to stand up and I obeyed it instantly with my wiggling legs.

He beamed a smile to me as he slowly kneeled down and he took my hand as he started to say his line.

"Sica, I know I'm not always here with you but I don't want you to be stolen by someone so now, I'm making it official..."

I stared at him as I sob quietly.

"Will you marry me, Jung Jessica?" He continued as he finally say the magic words and placing the diamond ring on my finger making my heart beats furiously and my tears keep flowing from my eyes.

I slowly nodded my head indicating the I will marry him as look at the ring on my hand that fits perfectly.

"Yes, I will marry you, Donghae-oppa."

He suddenly hugged me as he heard my final answer making our lives contented of what we have now. Finally, this day finally arrived and I'm excited and proud to be his wife, Mrs. Lee Jessica.

He broke our hug as he slowly cupped my cheeks.

"I love you, Sica. I will surely make you happy and you will never regret marrying me."

I let out a small giggle. "I love you too, Hae-oppa. I will never regret marrying you because I know I chose the right guy to marry."

He smiled at me as he leaned forward to kiss my lips as I responded easily on his kiss making our kiss into a deep and hungry kiss. I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth the led us to a tongue fight. At first, I was the one who's winning but he's to good that I instantly lose on him. Then we parted to have some air but as soon as we saw our eyes that are tempting to have each other, our lips met again, kissing like their's no tomorrow.

He carried me and places me on the table still kissing me, making the plates and other things their to be out of their position. I placed my hands around his neck as he pulled me closer to his while putting his bare hands on my cold back making me moan lightly. And I know that our kiss will lead to something.

"Oppa..." I pleaded for more as he carried me with the my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands around his neck while carrying me by my thighs using his hands, still kissing lustfully.

He started to move slowly to reach my bedroom still carrying me but as we reach the stairs, at the middle he bring me down as we did a makeout session in the stairs. He slowly move his hand inside my clothes as we kiss, making the atmosphere hot. As he reach my , he started massaging  both as I let out a small moan with my hands on his hair, pulling him closer to me.

I held his hand to stop him as I stood up giving him a seductive smile and I hurriedly climb the stairs, teasing him to follow me then he obeyed like a kid as he hurriedly followed me to my room. As we both reach my room, he pushed me in the wall, cornering me.

"Don't ever tease me." He said seductively as I chuckle a bit then I hurriedly placed my lips on his cutting the long wait as he responded still pinning me on the wall. As we kiss still standing, I slowly his polo making his well-toned body exposed to my lustful eyes then I slowly move around my hands feeling every part of his skin.

I know this is my first time but I'm willing to give my whole self to him now so I pushed him as we landed on the bed.

I chuckled as I felt his manhood slowly rising up. "Can't you wait anymore?" Again, I .

"I really can't wait if the girl in front of me is as hot as you." After what he said he move on top of me. "What about you? I know you want me." This time he teased me while grinning on me in seductive manner.

But before I can answer him he kissed me on my neck as he remove my shirt, making my upper body exposed. After removing my shirt, he kissed me again on my neck making me moan because of him kissing the sensitive parts on my neck.

"Hae..." I moaned his name while he kissed me in every part that he can see.

As he reach my covered , he slowly unpinned my bra as he throw it elsewhere.

I looked at him shyly. I know it's his first time seeing my s and I feel shy about it. But he didn't bother to say anything as he started to my left with his right hand massaging the other one making me moan furiously and making my wet.

After making my both numb, he proceeded down to my stomach making butterfly kisses around it. Continuously, i let out moans because of the pleasure he gives to me. Then as he reached my zipped pants he slowly pulled the zipper down exposing the part of my but I stopped his hand thinking that it's unfair that he's not as me.

"You should take your pants off too." I suggested as he smiled at me.

"Then you should be the one to do it." He dared me as I bravely approach him, pulling his zipper down then pulling his pants off, making me see his erected length covered with his boxers.

"I think it's my turn right?" He said as he smirked at me evilly pinning me down on the bed as he quickly took off my pants and my .

He stared at it for a minute then suddenly I can feel his two digits entering my core. I gasped and thrown my head back as I felt his fingers entering inside and he slowly making me moan. At first, I tried to endure the pain but after few more I can feel that I'm in heaven as his pace changed into fast one.

"Ah! Ah! Oppa~" I yelled as I felt his hand inside making it's fast move and as I felt pure ecstasy.

After hearing my loud moan, he suddenly stopped thruting making me disappointed. As I was about to ask him why, he suddenly remove his boxers making me see his erected and throbbing manhood and making me want to put it inside me.

"Sica... I can't wait anymore..." He said it to me like he really needs to be inside me as he leaned forward to kiss me again, nibbling my lower lips as I feel his erected manhood ready to enter my core.

"Oppa..." I moaned, signalling that I need him inside as he easily understand me. Without any warning, he impaled his length inside me making me gasp and making me clutch the bed sheets because of pain. He slowly moved his length in and out of my cave with an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized but after few s, I can feel the paradise feeling again as I want to make his faster.

"Oppa! Faster! Ah! Ah! Faster!" I screamed like there's no tomorrow and letting out loud moans as he finally moaned as he faster.

"Ah! Sica~"

"Oppa! Harder!" I pleaded again as I can finally feel the peak of my happiness. He obeyed me quickly as he faster making us moan loudly. We both arched our back as we felt the of our intense love making.

"Sica~ I'm coming..." He warned me as he faster and I nailed my fingers on his back while we both let out our moans. The only sound you can hear in our room is our moans.

After few more , I finally reached my peak as well as him, feeling his juice inside me. It feels so good as he finally released it inside me and it's a new feeling, a fresh feeling. After our , we both lied down on the bed, feeling so tired of what we just did but feeling contented as we finally did it together.

I lie down on his wet chest as we catch our breath, panting heavily.

"That was tiring." I said as I catch my breath while I move closer to him.

"Tiring but it feels good."

We both chuckled at his comment. "Are you going to leave again?" I asked with a sad expression, hoping that he will not leave again.

"Sica, I'm sorry but I need to leave again but it's just for a week and after that I promise you that I will not leave again and we are going to plan our wedding." He replied assuringly as I hugged him tightly and doesn't want him to let go.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He promised me as he kissed my forehead and he pulled me closer to him.

"Wait! I won earlier right? So it means you will do whatever I ask, right?" He suddenly remembered our deal making me feel scared of what he will going to say.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"How about a round 2?"

"What? Can we just do it tomorrow? I'm dead tired." I explained as I feel sleepy and of course I'm tired, who will not be tired of doing that?

"Sica~ Please! I'm going to leave tomorrow and you should do what I want, you said it earlier that you will do everything I ask." He pleaded at me cutely as he started tickling me.

I laughed as I felt his hand on my sides, tickling me. "Oppa!" I said to stop him but he just didn't.

"Okay, okay! But not too intense, okay? I'm so sleepy right now."

"Don't worry, you will be energized to what I will do." He said evilly as he pulled the blanket covering the both of us as he started kissing me while tickling me.

I laughed at him as we did our second round with smiles on our faces and assured that we finally have each other forever as husband and wife.

 

~END~

[A/N]: Sorry for the super duper late update so here's an update but if you don't like rated ones, just tell me okay? I will immediately remove this. :)

Enjoy! Btw, you can request some pairings and I will do my best to make some stories. Thanks. Please comment and subscribe!