....o-okay

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

 

Donghae p.o.v, after the class ends...

Gah! That stupid monkey! I hate him! i really hate him!!!! taemin look at me and said, “hyung? Are you okay?” i look back at him and said, “did i look like one?” he smiles a little and hug me, “hyung~~ don’t hate that hyukjae hyung. Both of you hit your heads at the same time!”

I pout and said, “his head is as hard as a monkey head, until make my fishy head swollen!” taemin laugh and hits my head, “cutie pie!” he said. I smile a little and walk out of the classroom, where as usual i can hear some comments about me from the girls, i ignore it and walk towards my locker, where i pack my books and walk home.

I thought of walking back home with kibummie but ,since that snow guy is with siwon and jonghyun,i don’t wanna disturb them. i walk back home and suddenly remembering bada! :3

I smile like a little kid and start hopping for a while but stops as soon as i thought of the phone. I pout and take out my iPhone. I gasp. Wait, since when hyukjae’s face is set as my wallpaper!? T^T

NO WAY! Don’t tell me we switched our phone! I thought. But then , i smile a little, let me peek his phone and sabotaj it. kkkkkk.. i scroll through the games, nothing good. Then , i scroll down the messages. Damn it was all from girls.

I then said, quietly, “playboy”. Just then , i accidently read a draft. It’s about someone.. curious, i open up and read.

“i hope he’s okay. Damn i make him cry again! T^T just why can’t i just stop myself from pushing him towards the ground! If only kibum was in time to catch him , he’ll not cry badly!!! Damn it!!!”

Okay...just who is he talking about?

“again, i touch his back, and he gasp. Burst into crying baby again! This reminds me in kibum’s bedroom, i saw many bruises at his back. just what had just happend before this!? SLCMIOEBFJKSDACNASCIUO!”

What the hell? He writes about me!? i quickly close the drafts and nearly throw the phone when bada run towards my direction. I smile happily and open my arms to the little puppy. Bada happily leapt into my arms and snuggle here and there.

“eheheee..bada! how are you?” i said and ruffling it’s small cute head. Bada barks and my face. I giggle and said, “it’s ticklish!!” i then put bada on my head and continue walking towards my house. But still, curiousity didn’t leave me.

I open up hyukjae’s gallery and it’s full with .....

Donghae p.o.v

Is all about me... the Hyukjae p.o.v, at his house..

Damn it, donghae! Gah!!! I open up my iPhone and was surprised to see a cute puppy , maltese type as my wallpaper! “don’t tell me this is donghae’s...” oh well, it is. Such forgetfull person i am. The picture i saw ealier and the drafts, i read really...

A few moments ago...

I open up my iPhone and knew it, it was donghae’s. I was about to return to donghae when i saw him leaving already. I sigh and scroll towards the menu. Just then, i come upon a draft called, appa...

I open up and start to read while i continue to walk.

“appa, how are you now? Is it happy there? Umma don’t show up now days. So ,its’ true that she ran away from home. Appa, i really wish to be with you now. I have always being bullied by classmates in school. I can’t stand it! they comment bad stuff about me. i wonder if appa is here, what will you do? But..appa leave me and hyung at an early age... because of cancer right? I can’t forget the moment you left the family and watch us from heaven... appa,no matter what, i love you!”

I feel myself are tearing up. I quickly wipe away the tears. I quickly close the drafts and quickly ran home.

 

Donghae p.o.v

 

 

Is all about me... the pictures... hyukjae what is he thinking!? I can suddenly feel something important in my iPhone! DAMN the draft! I quickly put the iPhone back in my pocket and carry bada in my arms, running towards the school. I was about to turn to the junction when i hear familiar voice call me from a biig house.

 

I look towards the caller and it was hyukjae. I gritted my teeth and run towards his door. He look at me and i said, “give me back my phone , you idiot!” he then said, “you’re the one idiot!” i quickly pull out his iPhone from my pocket and show it to him, “you’re talking about me right!? In your drafts!”

He gasp and said, “Don’t ing tell me that you read my drafts!”

I’m getting more angrier when he said that, “Oh yes! I read it!” i then shove his iPhone into his hand and pull out mine from his pockets. Hyukjae smirk and said, “oh well, i read yours too.” I gasp and look at him. i step his foot hard and punch him on the face. “well, sorry to hit you but it;s just that my hand is a little itchy.”

He glare at me and punch my cheek. I fall on the ground, landed with my back. i groan and turn around, just to see a little blood.

Hyukjae p.o.v

This bastard...didn;t he know what privacy means! I punch him and make him fall on the ground, landed on his back. i smile in satisfactory. He groan and said, “ you...hyukjae....” i squad down and said, “how? Does it hurts?”

He looks at me and said, “oh no, it doesn’t. it’s not hurt to a girly punch. Okay, that is it. i grab his collar and was about to punch him until, “LEE HYUKJAE! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!?”

CRAP! Busted! I look behind and see angry sungmin hyung. I quickly let go off donghae and let the latter fall onto the ground. Sungmin hyung look at me and said, “mind to explain what is going on!?” i look down and take a peek at donghae.

He look down on the ground, bitting his bottom lip and play with the grass with his bloody hand. Sungmin hits my head hard and walk to donghae where he said, “hey there, are you hurt? I apologize on the behalf of my younger brother’s attitude..”

Donghae then look at him and shout, “your brother? You should at least teach him some manners!” he stand up slowly and run towards the streets where i see jonghyun glaring at me. donghae let out a cry and hug jonghyun.

Jonghyun glare at me before he walks away with the crying donghae.

After the 2 of them are out from my sight, sungmin hold my hand and bring me in the house, to the living room. He ask me to sit and quietly walks towards the kitchen where he came back with a first aid box.

He open up and began to treat my wound.

“hyung..” i said out.

“....”

“hyung...”

“.......”

“sungmin hyung....i-i’m...”

“....”

“sungmin hyung...i’m sorry...”

Sungmin look at me in the eyes and said , “are you really sorry for that? Hyung can’t hear and sincerities from it.”

I look away and tried not to cry. But in the end, tears find their way out. I look at sungmin who’s looking at me, i said, “hyung....i’m..really sorry... i just at that time, i can’t control my anger when he reads it...”

“... are you really sure you’re sorry?” sungmin said as he keep the first aid box.

I nod my head and said, “yes..” sungmin hug me and kiss my forehead, “as long as you don’t hurt him that bad anymore, hyung will forgive you but only this time.” I nod once again and cry.