Their Past....

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

Their past

“Omma! Where are you omma?” said a 5 year old as he runs around the house with little donghae age 3 years old, holding his hand. “yung....kiyu yung...” donghae said. Kyuhyun look behind and giggles, “You’re cute with that voice”.

            Donghae titled his head to the side, he doesn’t understand what kyuhyun said.

            Kyuhyun giggle and place a kiss on donghae’s forehead, “Let’s go and find umma ne?”

            Donghae smile and nod.

            They then find their umma sitting at the garden’s bench, reading something. Kyuhyun, whose name is Lee Kyuhyun then walk towards their mother and said, “Umma, we’re busy finding you and yet you’re here sitting calmly?”

            Even his 5 years old, he can already master his pronunciation. He can also attend primary school. Real genius people say. He’s a fast learner, can skip a few grades.

            Back to the story, their umma startled and quickly hide the papers behind her back, smilling sweetly to kyuhyun, “Oh, sorry honey. Umma is busy reading.” Kyuhyun knew she reads something, but still, he pout and said, “And you dare leave haehae in my care?”

            Kyuhyun and his omma then look at little donghae who is sitting on the grass, playing with the grasshopper. Kyuhyun smile and said, “Haehae, it’s dirty there. Come on, stand up.”

            “Yung... what whas dat..?” little haehae said as he point onto the green creature jumping away from him.

            “Oh. That’s a grasshopper.”

            “Gwashopper?”

            Kyuhyun nod and chuckle a little and pat the little head.

            The mother then said, “sorry kyuhyun. But, from omma’s view, you’re taking GOOD care of haehae though.” Kyuhyun smile proudly and said, “Of course~ he’s my love~” “YAH! Where you learn that!” omma then pat kyuhyun’s head. Kyuhyun chuckle.

 

Donghwa and his father returned home after doing a grocery shopping and later the family eats dinner with a calm atmosphere.

Donghae: yung..hwahwa yung..haehae whants dwat pish..

Donghwa: err...kyukyu, can you understand what haehae said?

Kyuhyun: *sigh* hwahwa hyung, haehae wants that fish . he said.

Donghwa: *chuckle* oh well, you’re more genius than me~ here’s your pish haehae~

Donghae: *smiles*

Kyuhyun: w-wait haehae!

Donghae: *looks at kyu* wat ish it..kyukyu yung?

Kyuhyun: let hyung feed you. You’re still young to hold a spoon.

Donghae: *understands a  little, give kyuhyun the spoon*

Kyuhyun: awww~~ *takes the food and feed hae*

Donghae: *eats the food*

Omma: aigooooooooooooooooo! Appa yah! They’re soo cute!!

Appa: kekeke, well~ they get that from me~

Donghwa: *silently eating*

Kyuhyun: omma, what was the thing you read a few hours ago?

Omma: *a little shocked* a-aniyo, just some news that o-omma’s friend gave to omma...

Kyuhyun: *give a cute glare to omma* really...?

Omma: n-ne...

Kyuhyun: okay, but if that’s a secret about game, i’ll destroy all your make up~

Omma: arasso Lord Kyuhyun~

Appa: kekeke, looks like kyuhyun is much more evil than you yeobo~

Omma: *sigh* i’m defeated by a 5 year old boy~

 

After the dinner, kyuhyun and donghwa plays around with the youngest in the living room. Donghwa giggle when donghae wants to capture his hands, “So cute.” Kyuhyun chuckle and pinch hae’s cheek. “too cute to be true..”

“Kyu ah”

“Ne hyung?”

“Didn’t you have homework?”

Kyuhyun smile and nod, “Mountains of homework.”

Donghwa laugh and said, “then faster do it, tomorrow you’re going to school.”

Kyuhyun nod and smile, “ne, hwahwa hyung~ you too~”

Donghwa slightly smack kyuhyun’s head and said, “Arasso. But..if the both of us do our homework, what about donghae?”

Both donghwa and kyuhyun look at the little cute creature playing with the nemo plushie smaller than his size. Kyuhyun thinks for a while then said, “Maybe we should bring him together with us too.” donghwa agree and was about to say something when appa said, “Childrens, time to do your homework~~”

“Ne appa...~” answer kyuhyun and donghwa.

Donghae look around, confused. He then his thumb.

Donghwa chuckle and said, “Wanna follow us upstairs?”

Donghae didn’t understand what his hwahwa hyung say but then he held both his arm out, wanted to be carried and smile. Donghwa carry the baby upstairs where they all later start learning.

In the kitchen...

“Jagiya, what are you reading like what kyuhyun said?”

“It’s nothing, dear, just some random paperstuff.” Omma said.

“Really?”

“Ne...”

Appa then peck omma’s cheek before he walk out of the kitchen. Omma then let out a sigh of relieve and though, ‘that kyuhyun shouldn’t talk about that! Aish! What a troublesome kid.’

She then walk towards the backyard where she later walk slowly towards the front gate to meet up with someone, without her husband know.

“yah! Where were you!?” said the omma.

“mianhe, sweetie, having difficulities.’”

“tch, how was the plan?”

“Success. The manager has successfully killed by our mens.”

Omma smile and said, “Good. The money of the company will become ours.”

The man then smile and whisper, “after that, you can leave your husband and marry me, and we’ll go far away from here.”

“What about the children?” ask omma.

The man smirk and said, “you can either leave them alone here with the father or you can either poison them.”

Omma smirk and walk back towards the house like nothing happend.

Upstairs...

“Clever donghae!” cheered donghwa as he tried to teach the younger one maths.

Donghae smiled like a baby and tap the book repeatedly with his small chubby hands.

Kyuhyun giggle and pat the little head.

“I guess he can be a genius like you kyu ah!” donghwa said,

Kyuhyun smile like a proud parent and said, “Of course”

Donghwa giggle and said, “is your homework done already?”

Kyuhyun shook his head and was about to say something when donghae pointed the correct answer. “o...kay.whats the answer for the next question?” kyuhyun said as he want to try to test donghae.

Donghae hesistate at first but he then point the 2nd option, which is, the correct answer.

Kyuhyun gap his mouth.

Donghwa getting interested and said , “the 3rd one?”

Donghae look at donghwa and point at the 4th option.

Again, the correct answer.

Kyuhyun’s jaws nearly touch the ground if not donghae didn’t poke kyuhyun’s tongue.

“the 4th question?” kyuhyun and donghwa ask the same time.

Little donghae then scratch his head, his thumb and pointed on the 1st option.

“WOAH!!! You got all the correct answer hae ah!” donghwa said as he carry up the 3 year old baby and turns around. meanwhile, kyuhyun pout in the corner, jealous about his donghae.

The next day....

“We’re going omma ah~” donghwa said as he walk out of his house. “NE~ be careful sweetie~” “Ne arasso. Donghae ah , say ‘annyeong’ to omma.” Kyuhyun said to donghae, “an.nyi..ong.. ommmaa” said donghae.

“aww~ annyeong donghae cutie pie~ kyuhyun ah, take care of fish ne?” omma say.

“ne! Appa , we’re going now!”

“Ne~~”

And off they go.

Donghwa has reach his school and he squad down to be the same eye level as donghae, “Haehae ah, hwahwa hyung will be going to school. Kiss hwahwa hyung?”

Donghae then walk babysteps towards donghwa and smooch his hyung’s cheek. Donghwa chuckle and said, “kyuhyun ah, be careful on the way.”

“ne hwahwa hyung~” tease kyuhyun.

“YAH!” donghwa shout playfully before he walk to his class.

“Come, let’s go.” kyuhyun said as he carry up his fish. Donghae snuggle closer to kyuhyun’s neck and plays with kyuhyun’s cheek.

The both of them finally reach the nursery which is located next to kyuhyun’s primary school.

“Here we go, baby.” Kyuhyun said as he hand donghae to the female.

“kiyu yung..” said donghae.

‘oh no, his eyes is teary..’ thought kyuhyun.

“h-hae ah, hyung willcome back after school ne? Then later hyung will buy a nemo plushie for haehae ne? Uljima~~” said kyuhyun as he plays with donghae’s small hand. Donghae nod a little and earn a kiss from kyuhyun.

“noona, take care of him, ne?” said kyuhyun.

“Ne arasseo, kyuhyun sshi.  Meet you later.” Said the female while smiling sweetly to kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was about to go to his school when he notice a red hair baby looking at donghae. He smile and thought, ‘i guess that red hair baby falls for my fishy~’ before he runs to his school.

.......

“Dong~~hae ah~~ hwahwa hyung is here~” said donghwa as he enters the nursery.

“woah! Be careful there little one!” said donghwa as a little kid look like female nearly bump into him.

“sorry hyung! Kekeke!” said the male who look like female. A nametag can be seen, ‘Heechul’ is written there.

“haha! Ne!” donghwa said as he patted heechul’s head.

Then donghwa see his baby playing with another red hair baby at the corner.

Donghwa feel proud with his baby and he walk towards donghae.

“Donghae ah~ you’re soo cute!” said donghae as he pinch donghae’s cheek.

“hwahwa yung.,..”said donghae.

“oh and who is this little fellow?” said donghwa as he smile towards the red hair baby.

“a-annyeonghaseyo.” Said the red hair baby.

Donghwa see the nametag and ‘Hyukjae’ is written there.

“Hyukjae is the name ne?” ask donghwa as he patted the red hair.

‘nice colour’ donghwa thought.

Hyukjae nod his head and smile a gummy smile.

Donghwa giggle at the cuteness and said, “Tomorrow hyung will send donghae here and he can play with you arasso? Haehae need to go back home now.”

Hyukjae nod and nod. “ne yung..”

“aigo~ kyeopta~” donghwa chuckle as he place a kiss on hyukjae head before he carry donghae up. Donghae then look at hyukjae with tears in his eyes. “hwahwa yung..bwing..yukkie..awong..” donghwa chuckle and said, “Sorry baby, but he need to go back later too, haehae. Haehae, want to kiss hyukkie?”

Donghae nod.

Donghwa then place donghae on the floor , letting the little one crawl towards hyukjae.

But before donghae could kiss hyukjae, hyukjae is the one to kiss donghae and the lips, then on the cheek, followed by on the forehead and lastly on the lips.

Hyukjae smile and said, “tomowo we pway and chu again ne?”

Donghae nod shyly and kiss hyukjae’s lips.

Donghwa and kyuhyun (who is currently behind donghwa, arrive a few minutes ago, just in time to watch the baby kiss) has just recovered from the cuteness then pick donghae up and wave goodbye to hyukjae.

“w-what..w-w-w-was that...” kyuhyun said as he cover his red face with his hand.

“i-i-i-i k-k-now r-right..” donghwa said as the both of them look at donghae who is sleeping peacefully with a blushing face.

Kyuhyun smile and said, “I guess, they’re in love.”

Donghwa nod and place a kiss on donghae’s forehead, “their first love.”



 

Author: can you guys guess who made appearance besides the 3 siblings? kekekeke