donghae....i..um...g-got something to tell you

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

donghae...i..um....g-got something to tell you...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the day where heeyoung got arrested,heechul, who was lazying in his house decide to make hyukjae go to school and record the homework for him. But the younger doesn’t want to go to school. Reason? He wanted to see his precious donghae. Heechul pout in his bed and called hyukjae.

Hyukjae: Annyeonhase-

Heechul: You over-worrying dongsaeng! Today you MUST go to school!

Hyukjae: -groan on the line- b-but hyung....

Heechul: no FREAKING BUTS! You must go to school today! Eversince you knew donghae was the boy who gets beaten up by the ing 13 boys, you always visited donghae! You don’t even bother about school!

Hyukjae: -groan again- hyung, i’m worried about him! i don’t wanna go to school! Hyung, it’s not good saying bad words in the morning...

Heechul: Listen to hyung! You must at least go to school! The hospital is not going anywhere! Fishy will always be there! Hyukjae, the teacher is worried about your studies too as the exam is coming!

Hyukjae: -gasp- oh ! When’s the exam!?

Heechul: -sigh- you just said that saying bad words in the morning is not good... the exam is i guess...within next week?

Hyukjae: -heechul can feel hyukjae pout- but hyung... –whines- i’m already good in my studies!

Heechul: -massage his temples- this freaking lazy dongsaeng, YAH! You need to revise all the chapters!

Hyukjae: HYUNG! I’ve already read the same freaking chapters thousands times already!!!!! The chapt-

Heechul: -interuppts- oh, i thought the teacher said that, if you could pass the exam , the teacher will give you holidays as much as you like, maybe that holiday you can filled with activities with donghae fishy...

Hyukjae:-quiet for a while-

Heechul:-grins- Hyuk~~~kie~~~

Hyukjae: ARASSO! I’m going today!!!!!1 bye hyung!!!!! –cuts the line-

Satisfied, heechul throw his phone on the bed and jumps up. He decide to visit the little fishy. He quickly dressed up and eat his breakfast before his china man, hankyung, pick him up and together drive to the hospital.

~*~*~*~~*~*~*

            While, on the other side, hyukjae, who was busy preparing himself for school in his spacious blue room, detects his brother, sungmin, who stayed at donghae’s house. He smile and was about to disturb his older brother, when he see Sungmin look at kyuhyun, donghae’s 2nd oldest brother, with a blush on his face.

            Hyukjae then smile, ‘there must be something fishy~ <3’ he thought. Kyuhyun then look at sungmin, who gasp and pretend to look somewhere. Kyuhyun smile and walk behind his older brother, backhug him and kiss sungmin’s cheek, making the older smile and turn aruond to hug kyuhyun.

            SNAP!

            The sound of hyukjae’s phone when he completely recorded the moment. Sungmin and kyuhyun look at his direction and their face turns completely red. Hyukjae smirk and show his phone. Kyuhyun gasp and hit against the glass.

            Hyukjae let out a laugh and shook his head. He quickly dressed himself up and get out of the house after he’s ready. meanwhile, kyumin look at the running hyukjae to his car before melts into pool of embarassed water. ‘If HyukJae dares to show that video to anyone, he’ll be skin alive!!!’ thought the kyumin couple.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

While at the office work, Donghwa was busy surfing the net when he recieved a messsage from heechul, saying that he was going to visiti donghae. Donghwa chuckle and message back, saying, ‘Arasso, heechul ah. Make sure you take care of my fishy okay?’

            Later, he received a message from the beauty, ‘arassssssssssssssoooooooo~’ Donghwa chuckle and continue surfing the net. In his heart, he was glad that donghae had made friends with this people. Besides kibum as his only companion after the death of his parents. While he was surfing the net, his mind suddenly thought about the red hair boy who bought the nemo plushie with candies for donghae. He smile. He just wonder who’s the red haired boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Donghae ah~ We’re here~” Heechul said as he walked into donghae’s ward hand in hand with his china man. The mention name then open his eyes and look at his visitor. His face formed a sleepy smile as he see heechul and hankyung visit him.

“hyunnnnnngggggg...” donghae whine. Heechul chuckle and went over donghae’s bed, patting the younger’s head. Hankyung, who watched the scene, smiled, as if he and heechul are already married and have a baby~ the baby is donghae~ hankyung mentally slap himself as he thought about it.

Heechul then said, “You’re sleeping? Sorry if hyung, disturb you..”

Donghae shook his head and said, “Gwenchana hyung.. i-i’m just sleepy..” Heechul smile and pat the plushie that donghwa bought for him on the day heeyoung got arrested. Donghae smile when he see heechul plays with his plushie. Indeed, the plushie is nearly the same llike his size. Donghwa at first wanted to bring the plushie back but then ,little donghae repeatly shooked his head.

*Flashback*

“Donghae~ now that the visit hour is over, can hyung bring this plushie back..?” pleaded donghwa. Donghae, who is playing with kyuhyun’s hyung fingers while kyuhyun, who plays with donghae’s cheeks,  saying, “What~? Ah... hyung~~” he whine.

Donghwa chuckle at his little brother cuteness and said, “Hae, hyung have to bring the nemo plushie back..” donghae’s eyes getting teary and he grab the plushie’s head. Donghwa, who started to panicked when he see donghae’s teary eyes, quickly plead for kyuhyun’s help.

Kyuhyun then look at the youngest and kiss his cheek, “Hae. Let hyung ask you, do you want the fishy to be with you or let donghwa hyung take it?” Donghae look at kyuhyun and cries, startling heechul, hankyung,sungmin, hyukjae, donghwa,taemin, jonghyun and kyuhyun.

Heechul and sungmin quickly rushed to donghae’s side and calm the baby down.

“h-hhae..h-hae want..wants the *sobs* p-plushie..t-to be wi.with hae..” donghae said. Kyuhyun giggle and pat sungmin’s shoulder, making the owner of the sholder stop calming donghae down. Kyuhyun then said, “Okay, arasso~ the plushie will accompany you.”

Donghwa smile and sigh in defeat. He knew he shouldn’t bought plushie with him. jonghyun pat the older’s back and said, “It’s too late to regret right now, hyung~” donghwa pout and hit jonghyun’s head. While taemin just chuckle.

(flashback ends)

Heechul just smile at the memory and kiss donghae’s head before he said, “When will the doctor let you go hmm?” He can hear hankyung’s footstep walk towards him and place his hand on heechul’s shoulder. donghae then smile at the both couple and said, “Today.”

Hankyung then said, “Really?” Donghae nod. Heechul smiled happily and said, “Well, then, hankyung~ be a good boy and tonight i’ll...umm..n-nevermind, can you pack donghae’s stuff?” Hankyung giggle and whisper into heechul’s ear,saying, “I’ll be waiting for the reward babe” before he pack up donghae’s stuff.

            Heechul’s face become red. He regret saying about the prize. Donghae then look at the beauty and said, “Hyung?” heechul look at his fishy and smile, “no uh~ nothing~ come, let’s go, can you walk by the way?”

            Donghae hesistated to answer the question. Heechul sense something is not right and pinch donghae’s cheek. Donghae gasp and said, “W-well..S-since..the incident where heeyoung poisoned me twice, m-my body b-became weak though. Doctor said it might take some times to fully recovered.”

            Hankyung then look at heechul and the other smile at him, “It’s okay donghae.” Donghae smile and lean his head against the elder’s shoulder. hankyung smile and opent he door for the both of them, kissing heechul in the process.

            On the way to the car, many nurse (especially female) says out that donghae looks so cute while he was playing with the big plushie. Some of the workers thought that HanChul is donghae’s parents.

            Heechul just smile oh so sweetly to the nurse and make donghae sits behind the car with him. hankyung drive the car somewhere. Heechul was busy playing with donghae’s plushie,even tickle donghae when he thought about something.

            He knew hyukjae likes donghae. But through the phonecall he made with hyukjae this morning, he knew that the ‘like’ has changed towards ‘love’. Heechul, being the drama queen he is, whisper something to hankyung. Making the driver smile and nod.

            Donghae, who didn’t knew anything, just give it a pass and look at his iPhone where he sets his wallpaper from the picture of himself to hyukjae’s. Heechul saw the picture and smile softly. he then said, “You like him, hae?” and look onto donghae’s face.

            Donghae shook his head and said, “I love him..right now..eversince me and hyukjae talked sincerely for the first time in the hospital.” Heechul look at donghae’s face, which is covered with slight pink blush. He smile, he knew donghae have feeling towards hyukjae too.

            But then , in his heart , he look at the past, he look onto what donghae has suffered because of hyukjae. Now, here he is. Sitting next to him, smilling when he see hyukjae’s picture. Before, he knew donghae’s life is messed up all because of that stupid half anchovy half monkey creature.

            After a few minutes, the 3 of them reach a certain house. Heechul smile and said, “donghae~ we’re here~Wanna go down?” Donghae nod. Instead of heechul carrying him, hangkyun carry him like a princess and put donghae down in front of hyukjae’s main entrance door.

            Donghae look around and said , “Why are we at hyukjae’s house? My house is just next to him..” heechul shook his head. “Don’t say anything, fishy. Later, i want you to go into hyukjae’s room and wait there ‘till he’s back. me and hankyung is going to buy food right now okay? Love you~”

            Donghae watch heechul’s car drive away and sigh, he carefully stand up and walk to hyukjae’s room. How did he know? He still remember the time when the both of them see each other and smile. He walk into hyukjae’s room and smile. Hyukjae’s room is spacious. Much more spacious than his.

            He then look at his room , which is just acroos hyukjae’s and smile when he see his baby puppy sleeping peacefully on his studay table. He looks at his phone watch and it shows only 11am. He sigh. He needs to wait ‘till 5pm then he can see hyukjae.

            “arasso, hyung. I’m going to visit my fishy in the hospital right now..” said a voice. Familiar voice. Donghae look at hyukjae’s bedroom door and thought, ‘t-that’s hyukjae..’

            “Ah? no way, he couldn’t be in my house!” said hyukjae. Donghae smile. He can feel hyukjae’s footstep walking to his room is nearer. The door is open and see a messy red haired hyukjae looking at donghae, straight in the eyes. Hyukjae then said, “D-donghae..”

            Donghae couldn’t stand the tears that are welling up in his chocolate orb. He let his tears escapes his eyes and said, “H-hyukkkie..” Hyukjae quickly drop his iPhone on the floor, the line is still on, hyukjae hugs donghae and said, “Donghae..it’s okay, don’t cry. I’m here...”

            Donghae shook his head against hyukjae’s shoulder and grab his plushie tighter. “I’m crying for a reason.” Hyukjae look at donghae and said, “What is it about?” and carass donghae’s cheek lovingly.

            Donghae look down and said, “I..i-I love you hyukjae.. but i understand , if you don’t have the same feelings towards me..” he was about to stand up when he felt his lips was being kissed by hyukjae’s.

            He can feel that hyukjae’s hand grab his hand , prevent him to run away from him. donghae cried again in happiness. Hyukjae broke the kiss and said, “Who says i don’t have the same feeling hmm?” and carass donghae’s lips.

            Donghae hugs hyukjae and said, “It’s ..me.. i never thought you will fall in love with a nerd like me..i never thought about it..” hyukjae chuckle and said, “I can fall for any girls, but i guess it’s fate that we’re both together..” and wipes away donghae’s tears.

            Donghae look at hyukjae into his eyes, he was mesmerized by his eyes, he was about to carass hyukjae’s cheek when the older pulled him into another kiss again. Donghae respond to the kiss. Hyukjae smile and broke off the kiss. He move his lips to donghae’s milky skin neck and leave a bite, marking donghae as his.

            Donghae groan at the sudden bite and said, “W-what are you doing?”

            Hyukjae look at donghae and smile, “Mark you as mine..” before he kiss donghae’s lips again.

            While the newborn couple is busy with the intimate stuff, their siblings, kyuhyun and sungmin (donghwa is at work), jonghyun, taemin, heechul, hankyung, siwon and kibum are crying with happiness in donghae’s house. Along with bada jumping up and down.

            Hyukjae broke the kiss again and carass donghae’s cheek, “Hae...” he said.

            He then cup donghae’s chin to make the younger look at him, “I love you, Lee DongHae..” and kiss his lips again for another time. Donghae, who is drunk with the kisses, grab hyukjae’s shirt and pull hyukjae closer.

“Me too...i love you, Lee HyukJae..” donghae said after broke the kiss.

 

Next: YAH! Let me take care of you!

(writer: COMMENTS!!!! *being random* btw, how was this story so far? )