Let me take care of you

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

YAH! Let me take care of you!

After a few days HyukJae and Donghae confessed to each other, things are getting much more ineteresting and fun! Sungmin wake up and meet with kyuhyun’s angelic sleeping face. Sungmin feel himself blushed, quickly hop of  his bed.

                “k-kyu..” he said.

                The mention name then wake up and smile teasingly at sungmin. “why you always stutter at my name, hmm? You dream dirty dirty about me?” Sungmin’s face getting redder and redder every second before he transform into a pumpkin, which kyuhyun laugh at and carry the pumpkin towards the kitchen after he brush his teeth and dressed himself.

                “Morning, hyukjae hyung~” kyuhyun said.

                The mention name then look behind and said, “Ah~ morning kyu , e-eh? S-sungmin hyung?”

                Kyuhyun giggle and said, “Don’t worry, he transform into a pumpkin infront of me.” hyukjae then smile and walk infront of the pumpkin, which is still red. Hyukjae then poke the pumpkin, “yah~ hyung~ this is the 1st time since the last time i saw hyung in this state~ something dirty dirty  happend?”

                The pumpkin become redder and redder. Hyukjae and kyuhyun both laugh at the cute pumpkin. Kyuhyun then place the pumpkin at the table and said, “What are you doing hyung?” hyukjae then resume back his work.

                “Prepare some medicine for donghae that the doctor told me to” hyukjae said.

                Kyuhyun smile and said, “how is donghae?” Hyukjae smile and nod, “He’s okay. It’s just that he need some rest.” Kyuhyun then sigh and change his gaze towards the door which is widely open to let the fresh morning air came into the kitchen.

                “before , donghae is always gets bullied.” Kyuhyun said.

                Hyukjae wince when he said that. Chuckling softly, kyuhyun then said, “I didn’t mean you hyung~ eventhough you bullied and punch donghae when you two first meet each other am i right?” Hyukjae look at the younger and said, “h-h-h-how..” kyuhyun smile proudly and pat the red pumpkin, “I’m a genius.”

                Hyukjae sigh and place the medicine genlty on a small plate with nemo prints. “yeah.. i don’t understand what is happening to me that time. The urge to both hit and protect donghae..” Kyuhyun smile and said, “Now~ if you dare to hit donghae, my gun is always happy to aim at you~”

                Hyukjae gulp. Donghae’s 2nd older brother is really evill.... hyukjae smile softly and nod. “Ne arasso” hyukjae then leave kyuhyun and his pumpkin in the kitchen, walking his way to his donghae’s room. Once he open the room, hyukjae smile upon the sleeping lover.

                He then place the medicine on the small table which is palce near the window and walk over to his sleeping lover. He then sit on the bed and gaze lovingly at donghae. He then feel donghae’s temperature and groan a little. His donghae is still having the fever.

                Hyukjae let out a sigh before he lay down next to donghae.

                “you should really take care of yourself donghae ah...” hyukjae said quietly

                “T-then...l-leave m-me...” said a weak donghae, open his eyes and gaze at hyukjae.

                Hyukjae gasp and look at the awake donghae, who in return look at him with somewhat sad puppy eyes. “N-no, i didn’t mean that..” hyukjae is about to carass donghae’s cheek when donghae slap away his hand. “D-don’t touch..” donghae said.

                Hyukjae let out a sigh and pull the younger into a sudden hug. Donghae struggle against the hug but later calm down when hyukjae place a kiss on donghae’s cheek. “I’m not going to leave you..” hyukjae said. Donghae nod against his chest and said, “Never...”

~*

Kyuhyun and sungmin, who both stands outside hyukhae’s bedroom, both smilling at the cuteness of their siblings. Sungmin then rest his head on his lover’s shoulder and said, “Their love is beautiful..” Kyuhyun nod and said, “I admit, very beautiful..

                Sungmin then look at kyuhyun, who is gazing at the light browned colored wall.

                “Yes sungmin?” kyuhyun said.

                Sungmin giggle. He knew that he was staring at kyuhyun’s perfect face. “I want a ki-“

                Before sungmin could even finish his words , a pair of soft lips is pressed against his lips. Sungmin smile softly and hug kyuhyun’s neck. kyuhyun broke the kiss and smirk, “A kiss.” Sungmin nod and do some aegyo, “More! More!!”

hyukjae’s voice came from his room, earning giggles and chuckle from the kyumin couple. Kyumin couple then walk towards their room and spend their time there cuddling.

                Meanwhile,downstairs, Taemin is busy preparing breakfast for the rest when minho message him. with a smile plastered on his face, taemin take his phone out and read the message. “Taemin, did you see any suspicious people in the house?” Taemin look around him and reply, “No, nobody~ why? How does the person look like?”

                “hmm..he have soft honey blonde coloured hair, kind brown coloured eyes and slim body figure..”

                Hey, this looks like me... I quickly call minho and said, “YAH! That’s me right!?” Laughter can heard from the other side of the line. “Yeah, that’s you love~” I pout and said, “BADDD!!!!!”  minho “Okay~ okay~ don’t be mad! Hey, got to get back to work! Love ya!” minho said.

                Taemin pout and resume doing his breakfast. After a few minutes, the breakfast is ready and he went upstairs to call the members. Well, that exclude HyukHae couple. Sungmin smile and sit  on the kitchen’s chair,waiting for all the members to sit.

                “We’ll eat well!!!”

Back to hyukhae

Hyukjae smile as he see his sleeping donghae. He then feel donghae’s forehead and groan a little when the fever is still there. He then look at the clock. “I should grab some breakfast...” he then look at donghae and shake the latter’s shoulder lightly.

                “Um..”

                “Hae? You want to eat anything?” hyukjae ask with concern in his voice.

                Donghae shook his head. “No...i don’t feel like seeing and eating the food right now..”

                Hyukjae groan and said, “Hae, you need to eat some.”

                Donghae shook his head and said, “No..hyukjae..i don’t want..”

                Hyukjae let out a sigh and place a kiss on donghae’s forehead. “Wait for a while, i will grab some food okay?” A nod from donghae. Hyukjae smile and carass donghae’s face before he walk out of the room. He walk down the stairs only to be nearly bumped into sungmin.

                “H-hyung!” he said. Sungmin gasp and managed to balance the food on the tray.

                “Woah! Hyukkie! You need to be careful!” sungmin said.

                Hyukjae pout and said, “Fine, it’s my fault. Oh , and who’s food is that?”

                Sungmin smile at his little brother and said, “It’s for you and haehae! Donghae needs some food to eat.” Hyukjae smile and take the tray. “Thanks hyung! But what if donghae doesn’t want to take a bite?” Sungmin shrugg. Kyuhyun , who is watching Tv in the living room then said, “Then bring haehae to me.”

                Hyukjae shudder and said, “A-and?”

                Kyuhyun smirk, “I’ll teach him how to eat food.”

                Taemin then threw a pillow to Donghae’s 2nd brother. Hyukjae gasp and said, “N-no way i’ll give him to you! You ert!! Sungmin hyung! How come you fall in love with him!” before he run upstairs to donghae’s room.

                Sungmin giggle and look at his lover, “Jagiya~ you don’thave to be that evil.”

                Kyuhyun look at sungmin with innoncent face and said, “What? When me , donghwa hyung and haehae is still small, i always teach donghae how to eat food you know?” Sungmin then sit next to his lover and said, “Then, why did you smirk?”

                Kyuhyun then inonncently point towards the TV screen and said, “I’ve managed to kill the boss..” Sungmin facepalm and taemin hides his laugh in his pillow. Taemin then said, “ah, kyuhyun ah! talking about it, where’s your mother?”

                Kyuhyun startled when taemin said that. Kyuhyun smile awkwardly and said, “N-no clue of her..” Sungmin and taemin look at each other, something is fishy... sungmin sigh and shrugg as taemin tug onto the pumpkin’s shirt.

                Meanwhile, his hands are holding the joystick, pressing any button to form an attack, but his mind is thinking about his mother, who ran away from home eversince he and his 2 other siblings is still kids. Sighing, he focus back to his game and treat the monster as his mother, killing the monster as if he is killing his mother.

Meanwhile, upstairs, hyukjae open the bedroom door and smile softly as he see donghae is sleeping peacefully. He then place the tray of food gently on the small table and wake up the sleeping lover. “baby, wake up, the food is here.” donghae open his eyes and groan, “hyuk..i told you i don’t want any food..”

                Shooking his head, hyukjae then said, “no, you must eat. It’s for your own good, hae.”

                Donghae sit up and lean his body against hyukjae as the older feed him the food.