STALK ME!?

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

STALK ME!?

“s-s-s-stalk me!?” i said out. Jonghyun giggle and look at me, “yeah. Kibummie ask me to stalk you.” Taemin flip close his handphone and said, “after donghae told kibum hyung that hyukjae bully him”. Damn i’m in trouble now....

Taemin look at me and said, “ne? Is it true?” I nod and said,”but it’s not as bad as you think!” “umm.” A groan is heard from behind us. Jonghyun smile at me and said, “you don’t mind i go there right, rich kiddo?” But before i could answer, jonghyun walk past through me and see donghae.

jongHyun p.o.v

look at hyukjae’s scared face, kekeke. I walk past through him and see a cutie pie sleepyhead donghae. I smile and hug him, “Baby Hae!!” “J-j-j-jj-JONGHYUN!?” i smile and ruffle his head, “Aye, bling bling jonghyun  is here!” i said.

Donghae smile , AWW!!! Such a CUTE SMILE!! “It’s been a long time, ne , jonghyun!” he said and hug me.

After a few minutes of hugging and cuddling, he look behind me and said, “ah..the boy who hurt me is here...” i can hear hyukjae snorted and said,”oh well, the injured fishy is awake..” this time, donghae growl, “well, sorry if i’m kinda trouble you, stupid kiddo.”

I can only smile when i heard the childish fights. Hyukjae snorted and said, “well, yeah, you should be sorry.” Donghae then get out from the bed, put his specs on and grab my hand, “jonghyun...can we go?” i smile to him and nod, i look behind, give a glare to hyukjae before i mention taemin to follow us.

Hyukjae p.o.v

After the so call jonghyun and taeminnie left, i hit my head a few times, what the hello wrong with me? my mood is never like this! But then , everytime after haehae cried, he seems not to remember anything. He forget the moment i hug him ne...?

If he ever find out, i’ll be killed by and angry fish... i snorted again and close the sick room’s door, turn around just to find heechul who is smilling at me with his cat smile. Damn i hate that smile of his.

“what is it this time!?” i said and hit his head. Heechul growl at me and said, “is that how you treat the person who is older than you!?” I look away and said, “Faster tell me..”

Heechul sigh dramatically and said, “Well, well, i saw what happend just now. It seems that jonghyun and taemin return here... hmmmm..”

“what? You know them?” i ask while mention him to walk with me. heechul nod and said, “Yeah, i know them. i heard the rumors from my mom though. She said, jonghyun is one of the popular students who is good in singing, due to his powerful voice. And he befriend with the Diva KEY”

I choke on my own saliva, “WHAT THE HELL!? DIVA KEY!Heechul nod and said, “yeah. Key is as popular as jonghyun too! Jonghyun aside, Taemin, is jonghyun’s little brother and is one of the youngest dancers in SM Entertainment, if i could remember the name of the company,,,”

I look at heechul with big eyes. “y-you’re not kidding right?”

Heechul hit my head and said, “AS IF I WOULD! I’m no kidding.” I shook my head in disbelieve. Sesh. Taemin was only a 15 year old boy, now working as a dancer in the popular SM Entertainment!? BEAT ME!

Heechul then said, “ah~ hyukjae let me ask you.” “hmm? What is it?” “Are you interested in Donghae?”

Donghae p.o.v
at the halll...

“Since when you’re back here?” i ask jonghyun. Jonghyun smile and said, “Well, a few days ago after kibbumie ask me to stalk hyukjae though.” Taemin nod and said, “Hyukjae hyung is really......” “annoying right?” kibum’s voice appear behind us. Jonghyun nod and said, “yeah. But please stop scaring us like that!”

Kibum giggle and said, “Oh well~~ How’s onew and minho doing?” Taemin smile and said, “Onew is still working in a restaurant while minho is still studying in the college. But after a few months of working, onew hyung quits and come back to studying in the same course as Minho!”

Kibum nod and nod and pat taemin’s head, giving the younger one a candy. He then look at me and said, “How’s your back?”. i can only nod. Jonghyun quirked an eyebrow, “What’s wrong with his back?” Kibum smile and shook his head. “He hurt it though.” Jonghyun was about to ask more until he finally understands. I smile a litte and said, “it’s kinda...fine i guess?”

Kibum chuckle and said, “arasso. Since we’re all here, shall we go to class??” we all nod and taemin said, “ah! wait! I need to take something in my locker!” jonghyun sigh and said, “you forgetfull little brother.” Taemin stuck out a cute tongue and all of us walk towards his locker.

Heechul p.o.v

“w-w-w-w-w-wwha?” hyukjae blurted out. I giggle. This kid is sometimes cute. I said, “are you interested in donghae you fool?” hyukjae kept quite for a while and shook his head. I smile and said, “you’re shaking your head with a little confidence. So i assume that you like him~~ ;3”

“n-n-no WAY!” he shouted and nearly bump into fat girl until i was in time to pull him. he look at me and said, “there’s no way i could like that nerdfish!” i chuckle and said, “okay okay, mommy’s boy~~”

He was about to answer me back until we both heard a loud laughing coming from the opposite direction. Hyukjae look in front of him and i smile, this is going to be interesting.

Hyukjae p.o.v

Damn that heechul. I swear to do a revenge against him. i was about to answer him back until i caught a glimpse of laughing nerd donghae..

O MY FREAKING JESUS!

He’s beautiful!

donghae then look at me and we both stop walking at the same time. Jonghyun who is curious, look at me and smile his grin. While on the other side, kibum pretend not to see anything. On the other side, taemin who is happily run towards his locker and open it.

“ah~~ the monkey is here..” said donghae softly and resume walking again.

“a le le, the nerdfish is here~~~” i said a little loud and walk towards me locker. I can feel heechul and kibum smile at each other.

After a few minutes of taking out stuffs, we both lock out lockers and bump into each other. We both landed on the floor and look at each other. “HEY! CAN MONKEY LOOK TO WHERE HE’S GOING TOO!?” donghae shouted.

I shouted back at him, “WHAT ABOUT YOU YOU NERDFISH! ARE YOUR SPECS IS TOO THICK FOR YOU TO SEE!?” we both are growling and take out each other pencilcase and throw at out trageted enemy. His pencil case hit my red hair while mine hit his fluffly brown hair.

We both again stand up at the same time and bump our head hard.

We look at each other with anoyying face. He shout’s at me , “where the hell do you think your eyes is!? NerdFish!” i shout back at him “Shut up! You’re the one who bump into me! monkey !”

Without knowing, our phones fall onto the floor and i was about to pick it up until i gasp. We have the same iPhone! Damn it! which is mine!? The colors are all the same!!!! GAH!!! T^T

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

Jonghyun chukle and said, “oh my, this is a beautiful mess~~~”

Donghae growl and take the blue iPhone which is i front of me and walk away, shouting back, “STUPID RED MONKEY!”

I Growl and take the other blue iPhone besides my books and shouted back, “STUPID AIRHEAD NERDFISH! GET BACK TO THE OCEAN ALREADY!!!!!!!!”

After the incident, we all walk away from each other and leave the others behind, donghae, i’m going to freaking boil you in how water and give your fish bone to the cats!!!!

But, my thoughts is wrong...after i check my phone..