I miss you

It happend with just only the sound of our handphones dropping onto the floor.

 

i miss you....

hyukjae pov

Once i finally reach the hospital, i quickly parked my car anywhere i want and rush to the counter, asking for donghae’s ward. The nurse politely tells me and i rush to his ward. I open the door without knocking and scared sungmin hyung and crying donghae.

                I pant badly and look at donghae, who’s looking at me with  teary eyes. “h-hyukjae..?” donghae managed to said out. I smile a little and calm myself down before i sit next to sungmin hyung. “y-you’re okay?” i said out but i don’t get it why must i have to stutter.

                Donghae nod and buries his face in sungmin’s hyung neck. did i see him blushing just now? Sungmin smiled at me and said, “what makes you skip your class and come here?” I smile shyly at sungmin hyung and quietly point to donghae. Sungmin giggle and pat my head with his free hand.

                I look at donghae for a few good minutes before i gasp and ask donghae, “hae...?” donghae suddenly look at me with the sudden nickname i called him. i gulp and said, “i-i mean, donghae... you don;t mind if i asked something about you?” He hesistate for a few moment and he nod. “the scar behind your back (he flinched when i said that)... is it comes from hee young...?”

Heechul pov, at the science lab..

“that brat shouldn’t left me alone here.” I said, pouting. “hey there, why are you alone? It’s dangerous for such beautiful girl stays in the lab alone..” okay that’s the last straw, who the hell call me girl!? I look at the main entrance and was about to throw my pencil case when i see a familiar face.

                The chinese guy look at me and giggle, “heechul ah, you forget me already?” i smile and jump towards him and hug him, “my chinese man! You’re back!” Hankyung giggle and hug me back, “my cutie cinderella, your knight has came back~” i smile and stole a kiss on his cheek. “i miss you hankyung ah~”

                Hankyung giggle but the happiness doesn’t last for that long.. I look at him and said “what’s wrong kyung?” He looks at me and said, “you should have know siwon, my cousin right...?’” I nod. He smiles a little and said, “It’s about a boy called donghae.” I smirk and said, “Is it about that case happend?”

                Hankyung smile and kiss my forehead, “smart as always” I giggle.

Back to donghae’s pov, in the hospital

I flinched when hyukjae said that girl name. Hyukjae hold my hand and carass it, “answer me, is it from hee young..?” I slowly nod my head. Hyukjae sigh and move closer to my face before he place a kiss on my lips. I can feel sungmin hyung trying his best not to let out a squeal.

                “I’m sorry about that..” hyukjae said and look away. I look at hyukjae and said, “what makes you come here? And...what’s that kiss for..?” i said out to him. he look at me and smile, i never thought his smile is so perfect and beautiful... he giggle and said, “i come here for a certain person. And that kiss is just for comforting you...”

                I can feel my cheeks are red right now. I quickly buries my face in sungmin’s hyung neck. sungmin giggle and pat my head. Hyukjae then said, “but i can’t simple forgive that hee young...”

                At the same time, someone came in. I look at the visitor and it was hee young. She look at me and smile. “how are you donghae oppa?” I refuse to answer her. Hyukjae sigh and stand up walking towards the window. Hee young then gave me a lunch box, smilling. “here oppa, i’m sorry that i push you a few times. Please accept it.”

                Sungmin smile (fake smile) at her and accept it, “thank you hee young” Hee Young bow and walk out. Hyukjae look at me and i look at the lunch box. I open it and it was my favourite! I smile and said, “sungmin hyung..i want to eat that kimbap...!”

                Sungmin look at me and giggle, pinching my cheeks. “so cute like a baby,don’t you think hyukjae?” Hyukjae giggle and pat my head, “yeah indeed.” Sungmin fed me the kimbap and i munch it happily. Hyukjae sits and said, “how is it? nice?” I nod and said, “i think she bought it somewhere~”

                Hyukjae nod and said, “looks like it~” i keep on eating and sungmin excused himself as he said donghwa message him. so only left me and hyukjae. I was busy eating the kimbap until hyukjae grab my hand and said, “donghae..”

                I look at him and said, “hmm?” he smile at me and said, “i miss you...” i nearly choked on my food when hyukjae pat my back and giggle, “hehe~ poor baby hae getting choked on his food~”

                I look at him and said, “you want me to die is it!?” Hyukjae laugh and said, “i’m just joking~” i smile and hit his arm. Hyukjae kept on giggle and said, “ah...i still have no idea why we hate each other when we first meet~” I nod and said, “yeah, i kept on wonder about that too~ maybe that time you’re soo popular?”

                Hyukjae laugh and hit my hand, “there’s no way i’m popular!” I giggle and hit him, “you are!” and merong him. hyukjae giggle and look at me, “since the first time we met, i always tease you right? Nerdy~~~”

                I pout and hit him. “well, sorry for being a nerd~” Hyukjae giggle and said, “but honestly, donghae, you look more beautiful if you don’t wear the specs.” I look at him and said, “really?” Hyukjae nod and said, “really~”

                I pout and said, “but beautiful is not my word!” Hyukjae look at me confused and said, “then what?” “handsome~~” i said. Hyukjae laugh out loud and said, “you’re kidding me! handsome does not fit you AT ALL!!” I pout more and throw the container at his face.

                Hyukjae giggle and pat my cheek, “arasso~ don’t get mad~~~ aww~ cute fish~~” and pinch my cheek. I pout and look away. “hyukjae is a meanie...” Hyukjae giggle and said, “you’re cute~” i look at him and merong.

                Hyukjae smile and look at his watch, “oh, it’s 6pm already. i should go back.” he stand up and was about to go until i grab his hand. He look at me and hides a smile, “what is it donghae?” i look at him and said, “v-v-visit me tomorrow???” hyukjae giggle and nod his head. “sure,, fishy~”

                He moves closer to me and plant a kiss on my forehead before he tuck me to bed. “sleep now. Good night and sweet dreams. See you tomorrow fishy~” I smile and said, “thank you..hyukkie...”

Hyukjae pov

Oh my freaking shisus! Donghae was totally cute! :DDDDD i’m glad i can talk to him~ apology accepted! XD i walk out from his room and see a blushing and madly squealing sungmin hyung. He looks at me and said, “soo cute convo!” i blushed and said, “s-s-shut up”

 

 

Later at the hospital...around 12 midnight ,a certain person rushed towards the bathroom and vomit out. He pant and pant, clutching his stomach hard. After a few moments, he vomited all out again and finally sits on the floor. He wipes his mouth and surprised to see his blood. He groan and cries, why must this happend to me he thought. Another urge to vomit came again and he vomit it all out,fortunately, there’s a nurse passing by and rush toward the poor boy and help him. the nurse realise his condition is critical so she quickly called the doctor. And the unlucky person is no other than Lee DongHae.

Meanwhile in hyukjae’s house.. hyukjae stirred uncomfortably in his bed. He felt something is not right. He looks at his clock and it showed 12.30 am. He wanted to visit donghae but.. he shook his head. He might disturb donghae. He sigh and pray to God that HIS donghae is safe..

In hee young’s house, she was laughing evily and jump around, saying, “the same trick i put on you last time, sungmin hyung.” She can’t wait to see donghae’s dying face and she’ll clap for him. hyukjae is her’s forever. Without donghae disturbing them. she hates donghae to the core.

 

 

 

Next chapter: serious condition